Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2004, 03:29 AM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

OR . . . as an alternative, we could shoot into the future, but I think that it would be less effective. I think we should stick to the current events . . . maybe place the 'head' of the NWO in . . . looking pleased as punch at the suffering of the people . . . as the new figures of earnings are brought in to him . . . expose assasinations and plane crashes. Things like mentioned above . . . I'd like to go as deep into the cracks on this as possible, while making it entertaining and dramatic enough for people to actually watch it . . . and believe the truth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-24-2004, 08:57 AM

O.K. I think we are starting to make progress.. I like the Idea of a series.. Like what DarkChilde3D suggested.. When we get a body of works from the series we could combine them for the movie.. Or the movie could be a series of issues or events... That's what Pulp Fiction was.

I have a question.. How many words should be in a segment?.. How do we develop a segment?
Old 12-24-2004, 11:33 AM

Okay . . . well as many words as you want to put in an installment is fine . . . just remember that I have to cover all the material with visuals. A good guideline for web-related content is between 5 and 10 minutes per segment.

When writing a script, each camera change should have as many descriptors as possible in order to assure I'm capturing the writers vision, while keeping my own creative lisence.

Then a storyboard is created to get the general details for each individual scene. . . this is reletively simple to do.

Then a bunch of sets are made in 3D Studio Max(the program I'm using . . . which is also known as 3DS or simply Max) where all the objects, that surround the characters and such are made, and the set gets light sources, environmental effects, moving backgrounds (if necessary) lighting effects (like volumetric lighting, comparable to a streetlamp in a fog) . . . this should take no more than a week per set, no more than 3 weeks, if there are a lot of objects in it.

Then there are test renders to be made, and environmental motion renders to make sure the timing is correct . . .

So all in all, it's far better to make the content really count, and not expect to put a whole lot of dead-air in it.

Then, there are certain shortcuts I can take to make some of the rendering go by faster, but this cannot be done all the time.

So I'm estimating that I'll need 2 lead writers, one male and one female. The reason for this, is that men and women tend to talk differently when in social situations, and this is to keep it realistic. Basicly editors, if you will . . . who are also responsible for rewriting parts of the story that are unrealistic, deleting scenes that are unnecessary, and adding content where appropriate. Also, will be responsible for creating back-story, so the writers, animators and artists have a basis for the design of characters, sets, and all other things. Any aspects left out are left to the designers who will use their best judgment to create something appropriate. The Leads will also create the general outline, flow, and circumstances of characters and occurances surrounding the story, and will be written in the form of an outline, or other similar organized format.

And I'll also need 5 or more scene writers, any gender(s), to do the general writing once the backstory has been established.

So, as of the moment, what is most needed is:
2 Lead Writers
5 (or more) Scene Writers

Do I have any applicants? And do I have any other ideas about where we are to go from here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-24-2004, 01:28 PM

I'd like to put my name into the hat as a male lead writer.. I am willing to stay on board untill the completion of the project.. Even if it takes a year.. I'm excited.

There are many great writers here for you to chose from.. If no one else volunteers, I will start out as a temporary lead, untill a more talented person takes charge..

You are the project leader.. It's your choice.

If not the lead writer, I would be happy to be a support writer.. I want to learn the process.
Old 12-25-2004, 02:04 AM

Okay . . . sablefish . . . can you provide a 2-3 page sample of script, adhering to a sample script that I gave you?

A few basic questions that require an answer befor I give you the sample . . .

1) Do you have Microsoft Word? Relevance - If not, I just have to put it in a different format for you to view.

2) Do you have any samples of creative writing? Although your posts are very well written, You will need to make a script that is dramatic . . . and even sometimes exaderated on certain aspects (I'd prefer these aspects to be not pertinent to the actual topic, but usually in the characters' personal behaviors and/or settings in which they are in. The historical facts I wish to remail unchanged, save for the names. I would like to make these characters as true to life as a 3 dimentional characature is meant to look.)

3) If you had the ability to take only three wrongs in this entire world that you can make right, what would they be? This is merely to see exactly what you will be focusing on so I can do whatever research I have to in order to make the visuals properly.

Anybody wish to represent the female Lead Writing position? Personally, I'd like to hear Mary and lynn's response to the exact same portion above. Both of you have impressed me with your knowledge, as well as your ability to 'sniff out the contraband' around the web.

I have a good feeling that this can turn out to be a great series . . .

One question I have to all the rest . . . would anyone object if I were to bring people over from another site which I moderate on to assist in the technical stuff? I have some really good people that would support this, reguardless of what they're beliefs are.

Admin . . . Thanks for emailing me back . . . I actually found it before you got back to me I do appreciate the lookout, especially on the eve of a holiday.

And . . . we're all of a common cloth here, peeps . . . I DO hope that we get this production off the ground. Does anyone have access to 3D Studio Max 4.0? Even if you don't know how to use it, I can be of assistance in getting you started and taking some of the work off of me. Like I said before . . . this is not going to be easy, and its going to take time, but I believe that this will be, in one form or another, a work of artistic, yet truthful cinema, that is dedicated to our respective higher power . . . no matter what name we call him by. God, Lord, Jehovah, Allah, or Jah . . . They are all names for the same creator . . . our creator. I'd like to make this in such a way that God Himself would nominate it for an emmy for the exposure of the demonic pigs that have come from the trough of Hell to feed on the Earthly grasses.

To end this I just want to let you all in on a bit of something.

I went to church today for the first time in years. Now I haven't been back to my church, which, incidentally is, Roman Catholic, in such a long time because of what happens between little boys and the Nambla-Card-Carrying-Priests. But I figured, what the hey. . . let me see if God wishes to speak with me.

And I PRAYED. I prayed hard, too. And i asked him, "God, if the reason you gave me this gift of 3D animation was other than to make a boatload of cash . . . please tell me. I should be making millions with the gift I have, according to anyone who actually sees my work . . . yet I find myself in a position where I work long hours, and I make barely enough to live on. Can I do this project with clubconspiracy to gain recognition I need to get a bit further ahead than I am now, as well as do your work at the same time? I mean I don't want to be selfish, but lets face the truth here . . . my little girl is going to want to go to college someday. And I don't wish to have her go through what I did . . . I'd like her to have it better than I had it. Can you point me in the direction that you wish me to go if not this?"

And immediately I felt joy. Not the type of joy you get from riding on a roller coaster, but the kind of joy you feel when, for just a moment, all the worries you have, and the wrongs that you have been done to you just seem to lift off of your chest and shoulders for a minute, and it seems to last forever.

I know that this community can, in fact do the work of God. I don't think that we'll be writing any new bible, but I'm sure he'd like us to inform those who wish to listen, and allow those who wish not to to exercise their free will and face the concequences late.

I don't jumop into any venture without looking . . . but this one is the exception. I want to actually give something back to God for a change. Its not like I've been bad, but I haven't exactly been good, either.

Thank everyone for being here, and Merry Christmas to all (even to the muslims and all the rest of the denominations here . . . Yeah, I know it's my holiday, but if there is any way I can share my joy with you, and make your day just a bit brighter than it is, I'd like to do that.)

DarkChilde

P.S. - Sorry I keep going on so long with some of my topics . . . but you guys have been the only people I've felt free to speak to about these things. I feel better . . . and I know that I am no longer alone. Thanks again. DC

Old 12-25-2004, 07:27 AM

Merry Christmas All and God Bless us, Everyone!

Darkchild. You are the man. Just like I told Gary Beals he was gonna make it when I went to my first "black" wedding... he made it. I hear him on the radio now.

I told my friend Jin-Hee from Korea she'd make it and she's working WITH Vidal Sasson now. She said, "I hope you don't mind and I borrowed your design layout you showed me for your shop, for mine." I was thrilled and their is a beautiful shop in Soeul, Korea named the Iris, that I designed... go figure!

My daughter's friend Lew... was fuffing around with Goldsmithing. At the hotel, before we left, I sat with Lew to give him some motherly advice.

I told him. "Stop fucking about with your life. Get on the ball man." I flicked through a magazine and their were several beautiful ads for prominent jewelers in London, that had bases all over the world.

I pointed to the Graff ad and told Lew, "That's where you should be working!"

Guess where he works now? Graff in London. He did it! I told him to write them a letter and ask for a job. He got the interview and he got the job that wasn't there, before he asked for it. They love him!

He is such a character and I guess... so am I.

You are gonna make it. The next Pixar productions is you, my friend. I can see it, and you, in my mind. That's the way I work, a bit of a visionary, I guess.

My eleven year old son just made momma a cup of tea! Merry Christmas everyone again! Life is precious.

Three things I would change...

1) Segregate and isolate all...ALL...pedophiles from societies children. That would pretty much clear up the most corrosive element of society. That would pretty much get rid of every corrupt politician, banker, judge, doctor, teacher, police... and monopoly player going. The rest of the cockroaches would scurry in the light of that ugly truth. Destroy all hard evidence of pedophilia. Let them bastard images burn once and for all time.

2)With all the monopolies broken down... free trade would begin. A gold/silver standard would need to be re-introduced on a global scale. All debt would be absolved, from personal to foreign debt. Also, bank accounts would be irrelavent... not worth the paper the shit has been printed on. A re-distribution of the worlds global assets that have been pillaged. Share the diamonds, share the gold, share the wealth... per capita, per country. Now we can each start building our sovereign nations, protecting our cultures while celebrating others. All utilities must be domestic owned - the days of the CEO circle jerk are OVER! Responsible management of people's necessary assets - utilities. Insurance to be included in the former category. It's a fresh new start! New grass roots people to re-build democracy as it was intended... electing people who care to do a job that must be done diligently and paying a fare wage. I could be wrong and I think we need devolution. The three cities they amalgamated to hide their cookbooks of corruption here, HRM, need to broken down into smaller manageable entities, as before - two cities and a town. A good business friend of mine, said once you are dealing with over ten million...there is too much room for cookbooks and accounting. He is right. Limit the amount and opening accounting available on internet. Cameras in the government halls. Transparency is what is called for to get to a better way of doing things. Honesty. Where are the problems and what needs doing - a parental approach to governing the future.

3)Education. Perhaps with a flat tax of 10 % for all earning over $25,000.00 would provide the necessary funding of schools and hospitals and necessary societal provisions. With the corruption gone, more money would flow from the people's hours spent labouring to the entrepreneur selling his wares. Education would be the priority of society. To give every child a decent basis to develop independent thought and the ability to rationalize situations and create a good life. (Freeman would have a better grasp on the fixing of the finances.)

In conclusion, in my mind - if we got rid of the real sicko's in life - the perv's, worked within an honest open monetary system devoid of debt and usury with transparent governance, and gave all of societies children a really good fun education... the ills of the world would melt away. We'd all be working, we'd all be enjoying our life and our families, and we'd learn to appreciate the differences God created in each and every one of us.

What a beautiful life it would be if we celebrated the goodness and the beauty of life and the difference experiences we have lived - history.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mary XXX
Old 12-25-2004, 01:46 PM

MaryX.. Why don't you volunteer for the female lead writer? You could learn about scripting, and be a part of a team effort.. I would love to work with you on the project. How would you put the ideas that you just expressed into a story line? I'll work with you on it.
Old 12-25-2004, 10:00 PM

Sablefish, how would you like to be a co-male-lead-writer with nohope187? I think I'd like the two of you to work together, if he would like to Lead with you. I think the two of you have made points that are great on exponetially high levels. I would also like to see mary and lynn together as the female lead writers, if they both so agree on working with this project together.

You four seem to be extremely active in your B.S. detection, and will most likely be the most powerful when it comes to exposing the NWO and other affiliated organizations. Do you feel that you four can write up the scenes without the aid of other writers, assuming that you four would like to be the sole writing team? I will not post here until I either have answers from all 4 of you, (except to bump the topic) or if/when I recieve the first answer of, "no."

I have a very good feeling about the four of you. . . and pray that you all choose to become the writing team. I'll take care of any dramatics that are needed to be inserted, if, in fact, you are stumped with how to depict a scene that would be beneficial to the story telling.

I'd like it, if at all possible, for written screen segments to be made up in Microsoft Word. If anyone does not have it, I know of a software wholesale place that may be able to get you what you'll need at a cheaper price than normal.

I'll transfer completed versions of the story into an html format for everyone's viewing pleasure, so long as the moderators can restrict viewing to those that are members of this site. If not, I'll have to figure out a way to put the versions on my webspace, and members will have to contact me for the link. . . either way is fine with me.

Old 12-26-2004, 07:02 AM

D.C... Fine no problem working with nohope187. Some good news.. I got an e-mail at home from the Administration.. They really like the idea of what we are doing.. somebody there must have read this thread.

Generally I use Front Page as my text editor.. I do use Word now and then, At one time I was quite good with Photoshop (layers), I'm fair at Sound Forge and Cakewalk for music projects.

As far as three problems are concerned, The main one is the financial system of fiat money, the second one is the destruction of the ecosphere, The third is man's inhumanity towards man.

And yet all of these are a direct result of the NWO. Usury and fiat money is first because it creates the means to do the rest.

As an exercise in writing I'll do a draft of a whale that has washed up on a beach.. It may take the better part of a day to do it.

Standin' by Sir.
Old 12-26-2004, 11:10 AM

I'm in, Ill do whatever with whoever.

Let everyone see the scrpit is my vote. Then we have input along the way which is very valuable...

I hope Ana will write too! That would be a real hoot.

Don't we need some kind of plot to follow andwrite to? I'mopen... just let me know what you want me to write and it's there.

Thanx 4 vote of confidence

P.S.

N.B.

I saw dude's short film on funyjunk.com site called "the end of ze world" and I high-lighted to ya'all. This is the kind of short sketch thing I envision, to start with. Then maybe something bigger andbigger until a fool length movie.

We can do anything, given time.

Last night I watched a Nike ad it it was dude's work! Was he working for them on funnyjunk.com or did they nab him up when he was flyin well solo? Just something I noticed. Curious.

Mary XXX