Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2004, 08:08 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

I have no qualms workin' with Sable. He's pretty cool dude. I've never been good at writin' my own stories, though. But, Yeah, I'm in. 8-)

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-26-2004, 11:57 PM

I have just one person left to hear from . . . lynns shadow, whadya say?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-27-2004, 12:20 AM

Ughhhhhh... check the christianity thread

i'll do my bit, whatever bit you want me to do. I'll write with whoever. Ana from London would be my choice. Anna makes me laugh, she's really smart and witty; cowface just annoys me.

XXX
Old 12-27-2004, 01:02 AM

Okay mary . . . just to be fair, (and since lynn hassn't replied yet,) try to point Anna to this thread, and lets see what she says.

Old 12-27-2004, 01:18 AM

I don't mind who does what. I am game for whatever.

XXX
Old 12-27-2004, 04:24 AM

This is what we have so far for teams.

Project Lead:
DarkChilde3d

Lead Writers:
Mary_Poppinz
sablefish
no hope187

Music:
Mary poppinz
sablefish

Texture Artists:
DarkChilde3D

3D Artists:
DarkChilde3D

Animation:
DarkChilde3D

Compositioning:
DarkChilde3D

Who else wants to work on this? Someone has to have some experience in any of the other job listings. Get back to me in PM or in here if you wish to help.

If I missed anyone, let me know also.

Old 12-27-2004, 04:14 PM

Thanks for your message Sable, I feel all important now! Hahaha.

When you started this thread I thought you were joking about making a Club Conspiracy Movie hence my jokey response. I have no writing experience, film or animation so really don't know what I could offer other than a wacky imagination and a transfer of my drama queen character into text. If someone could make the first move and create a template things would become a bit clearer, I could then look over it and figure out way of contributing as at the moment there are lots of ideas floating around and me being a girlee I've gotten all confused by all this techno babble!!

Mary??? Where are you? Get your cotton socks onlilne girl!
Old 12-27-2004, 08:22 PM

Good... I figured Ana and Mary Poppins are soul sisters..

To D.C.. Right now I have writers block.. I am like Duh..

Here is what I can, and will do though.. What I would like to do is use the writings of the people on this forum (Their writings are on record)).. and use the people that we have here, and write poems using their words, I will organize their words so that they rhyme, and the people who wrote them get credit for the words that they wrote... All creative input (copy write) from this project is owned by the Administration... That, I hope is understood by all.. Yet, I'm sure that Henry.. errr ... Dr. Makow would be glad to share any royalties to the contributors if this project generates real money.

I believe that my efforts in describing the people here will help in developing three dimensional characters...

D.C.... I am more of an editor.. Let me experiment with writing poems, that could be put to music.. in order to express my interpretations of the characters that we have here... There will be no writers block if I can describe Mary Poppins in verse.. Using her own words... from her file.
And she will get the credits when the credits come onto the roller at the end of the film... and maybe a few bucks from Henry... Like the rest of the contributors.. but only if a buck is made.

D.C. .. I am into this for the long run... If you have a copy of Max and can mail it to me.. I will return it... If that is illegal I'm sorry, I said it... Write me.. I'll give you my home address, and send it back to you.. I know how to work graphics programs..

My first project will be to explain Mary's point of view in poetry.. and she can help me on this one.. After I post it, she has first right of refusal to be connected with the poem... ..O.K... Like you said, this project could take a year to complete... I can work with Mary , nohope , and Ana.. no problem.

And, Then we gotta find a buyer or moneyman.... God willing we will succeed.. But no matter what happens.. The Project is one more brick in the wall to ward off the NWO...I'm not gonna stall no more.. The Mary profile is next...
Old 12-27-2004, 08:55 PM

Hey DC3D, I guess you already know I'm pretty good at trying to figure out general story lines but, when it comes to stuff like dialogue and drama templates, that's usually when my head starts to hurt. So, as long as we have I ideas to kick back and forth, then I can work with that. I was guessing that you wanted a feel of realism that the masses of sheeple could identify with in every day life. Check out the latest column at Etherzone.com called "The true state of the nation... beware of false prophets". I think you might get a few good ideas from that. :-P
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-27-2004, 09:47 PM

Will do, nohope, thanks . . . lemme go update the list.

Welcome to the CCC, Ana. the Club Conspiracy Crew. . . SEE GUYS, NOW WE HAVE AN ANOGRAM! WOO HOO!

anyhow . . . I just wrote out a HUGE post, but for some reason, it didn't go through. I think the admins should enable the remember me mode as well as the logged on mode to be indefinite . . . it will make life easier on guys like me in the long run. I hate using notepad to write my posts.

Anyway,
I'll get ta y'all later.
Lemme get back to work.

DarkChilde.