Texture Artists:
DarkChilde3D

3D Artists:
DarkChilde3D

Animation:
DarkChilde3D

Compositioning:
DarkChilde3D

Who else wants to work on this? Someone has to have some experience in any of the other job listings. Get back to me in PM or in here if you wish to help.

If I missed anyone, let me know also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-28-2004, 08:50 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

Quote:
sablefish wrote:
O.K. This could work out real good.. The only voters that we have in the project at this time are those represented here now...

I propose that this, in the spirit of collaborations be divided into tasks..

1. Script.. including plot.
2. Character development (We want a wide variety of viewpoints, within the conspiracy framework.. We are not lockstep)
3. Tech support (people who have graphic and cinema skills)
4. promoters.. (people to raise awareness on the web) that ..A PROJECT IS HAPPENING.
5. Money gatherers for the project...( these guys are the key)

I am not a great organizer.. If I am correct in my faith, This project should be self organizing.. and because of that, and, We are not into this project for financial reasons.. I suspect that the NWO will put us on their shit list.. Are you ready?
for a Great confrontation?.

I am asking for volunteers to take on the responsibilities of each of the five tasks.
.. and if there are no volunteers in one of the areas.. I will do it.. This project needs to be done

It is kind of like a rock band, where I am forced to play guitar when I am best as a drummer...Hey it's O.K with me.. I don't care, I get to play in "The Band"

We are all equal here .. Henry gets the final edit...O.K?
I am new here and I am not sure what level did this project reach but I would like to take part in chracter development and plot. I am Arab Muslim so I be part in the plot and chracter based on this aspect. Let me know if I can help
Old 12-28-2004, 10:02 PM

Well, Al7 . . . we have a whole lot of stuff ope . . . I'd like to consider the lead writing positions closed, but we have scene writing available as well as everything else. Where are your strengths?

If you're interested in scene writer, you'll be given situations that have to be written for. The leads basicly head the story direction, and the scene writers take care of the specific details.

If you have graphics experience, I could REALLY use your help in that department.

DC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-28-2004, 10:21 PM

Yep.. Al7amdlellah.. You can be a part of the show.. all you have to do is write a story about your daily living and how it is related to the clubconspiracy forum and, I (and the rest of us) will help you edit it.. to be apart of... The Project.

We are an international website, and would love to have your contributions..

Please tell us about a day in your life..

Al7amdlellah.. I have writers block at this time.. (I am supposed to put together a profile of marypoppins ).. But I will be glad to help you participate in the the project..

Start typing like crazy and give us something to work on.. We are supposed to edit writings from the rest of the forum.

You have as much right to be a part of the final end product as anyone else..
All I/We want is a typical day in your life.. The good, the bad, But have it ending with your need to not be alone, in your thoughts.. And please paint a picture with words, of how you approach your computer and turn it on and come into The Forum... Your feelings about.. Will you be rejected?.. Will you be able to be accepted?.. But mostly just tell us about your typical day.
If you help us, and just write about your world.. you are a part of us.
And for that matter you will be the first person to put original content into the project.. Go for it.
Be the first to tell us about your life.. Go for it.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:28 PM

D.C...What do these people actually do?

Texture Artists:

3D Artists:

Animation:

Compositioning:

What programs are appropriate for these headings?.. If this is how to make a movie I want to know. (although this is not about how to make a movie, this project is to make a movie)

All my graphics programs left when I sold my last computer.. I need some more.. What should I get?

Where can I get the programs I need, without breaking some kind of law?

I know how to do graphics.. Photoshop, and Illustrator ..But I have no programs for them.
But then again.. I can sniff around on my own to find them.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:30 AM

Texture artist:
Definition: A person who creates images that can be used as surfaces of 3D models. There are different images for, primarily, the following type of surface attributes. (Map is also another way to say image.)

Diffuse map - this is used to depict the color of a surface.

Shininess map - this map is used to show how shiny or dull certain areas of a surface are. this map is typically a grayscale map.

Specular map - this is the map that shows the intensity of the light source reflected off of a surface.

Specular color - filters the color of light being reflected . . . as if the light was being filtered through a clear-coat of a color other than white.

Bump map - used to simulate a rough surface.

Displacement map - used when a bump map is not intense enough to accurately show a course, rough surface . . . or if the geometry of a model needs to seem intricate, but when time is too much of a factor. Not good for most applications of texturing.

Reflection map - usually a 'raytrace' type map, it differs to that of a glossiness map in the way that the environment is seen in this map, but shininess does not mean reflection. In the real world, these two items go hand in hand, but in the 3D world, they are seperate entities, and must be simulated accurately for a realistic appearance. Also, a grayscale map can be used in conjunction with a reflection map when intensities in reflection differ from place to place on the same surface . . . ie, a dirty mirror . . . steel that is scratched, or highly polished.

Refraction map - used with a raytrace type map as well, this is to refract, or bend the appearance of an environmnet as though seen through glass, clear plastic, etc . . . the Index Of Refraction also must be set to simulate different types of materials. Water, Glass, and Diamond all have different refractive properties, and the IOR simulates this property.

Typical Texture Artist programs - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, PaintShop Pro, etc.

3D artist
Someone who creates 3 dimensional objects with a computer and a program designed to create such objects. Using this program, the person creates objects by manipulating points, segments, faces, splines, atmospheric and deformation gizmos, along with a whole bunch of other complex geometric operations. Some of these are boolean operations (operations that deal with the intersection of geometry) FFD, UVW Mapping, Unwrapping of UVW, slice along plane, etc.

If you are totally lost by the way I've described 3D artist, you are probably not cut out for charachter design, but you can learn the basics to create many of the objects that would be in a scene. Do not be intimidated.

Programs used, 3D Studio Viz, 3D Studio Max, AutoCad, etc.

Animation:
Using either a 3D program or a compositioning program to provide movement to certain objects within a timeline to create a motion picture. Things that are animated include . . .

Particle effects, fog effects, fire and combustion effects, animated noise, camera in motion, characters, animate objects (machinery such as an automobile), Animated title, animated logo, rolling credits, fade in, fade out channels, etc.

Animation Programs, (3D) 3D Studio Max, (2D) Macromedia Flash, Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects.

Compositioning is where it all comes together. Animation is originally rendered in individual 'movies', usually between 30 and 1000 frames. Then all the footage is placed, in order along a timeline in a compositioning program. Additional effects, such as lens flares, transparency overlays, scene transitions (such as fade in/fade out), and others, are also put in at this time. Credits, and other text can be added here as well. Sound is added in this process as well. Once all the aspects are put in here, the timeline is then exported, or compressed, to a single image layer frame by frame, and a single or dual (depending if it is exported to mono or stereo) audio channel. The result is a movie that hopefully captures the vision of the director.

Common programs, Adobe aftereffects, Adobe Premiere.

Old 12-29-2004, 12:37 AM

yes sablefish, we can use 'day in the life' stories, but we also need some people with graphics backgrounds as well. . . lets not forget that the visuals is a HUGE job . . . and although I'm capable of doing the entire thing . . . it would be much faster if we had some people, even if they have only minor experience in the 3D or 2D garaphics field. If we don't have anyone else besides me at the end of the writing process for the first 3 scenes, I'm going to have to do some recruiting. especially since the typical scene (being anywhere from 3 to 10 seconds) takes about 3 days to a month, depending on how much detail is needed, and also due to the fact that the average movie short has anywhere between 500 and 1000 of these individual scenes.

Old 12-30-2004, 01:53 PM

DarkChilde3D.. Finally, I realize we are doing an animated movie.. And I thought we were doing a movie movie..

In that case my idea for a script must be changed, in fact it would work real good with animation, Here's the idea.

Imagine that there is a conspiracyclub, a high tech site where instead of writing to each other we have a forum of video cams.. Where the screen is divided into blocks where perhaps ten faces are looking at you from their boxes, suppose they had audio, so you could home into the person making a comment, Suppose the moderator is a computer, and it is run kind of like Roberts rules of parliamentary procedure.

One of the members gets a news flash from Germany that a terrorist is going to nuke an American city, so the members sniff around and find all sorts of clues, from the web.. and from real life because it is an international forum.

Eventually it is discovered that the U.S. Government itself was planning to nuke the city to blame it on another country that has oil, perhaps Venezuela.

At this point a new member is admitted to the group.. (as an example notice that there usually only about three people on line at any one time) So different people could rotate in and out.
The new member seems too friendly., also the other members notice he looks like an Arab.

Next the users are getting signals that their firewalls are heating up.. So they think the new guy might be some snoop or something..

But the guy is a brilliant hacker, and he manages to find out where the bomb was built and also track it's movement on towards the American city,

He sniffs, while the other members are doing helpful things like screwing up the navigational systems, the boat's auto pilot, and trying to ram other ships into it.

The new guy realizes that the bomb can be set off by remote control.

Finally the bomb blows up somewhere out in the ocean with all the villains evaporated.

The world is saved, and the Conspiracy club members get tossed in jail on hacking charges.

I also think the club members would be able to commutate with their cell phones and be able enter the forum from anywhere.

Now I realize why we needed all these graphics and 3D animation software.

If you give me the go ahead I will start refining the script. I will start with the first quarter of it and add detail.. perhaps the others could grab a piece of it too.

You are going to need a lot of graphics help.. I'll see if I can find a copy of Photoshop, or illustrator.
Old 12-30-2004, 02:24 PM

Personally, I believe we need to brainstorm a plot that will educate simply in all the keys factors we have learned here as well as a story line to save the world from the NWO. I like what u r suggesting sable and I think we can develop more from that idea, as a group.

my 2 cents, as always.

XXX
Old 12-30-2004, 02:35 PM

Okay . . . I like that for a first episode, but there are a few things we need to ask ourselves first.

first of all, who are the characters?
where are they?
what is their background?
Why are they members of the club? What has transpired that they were blessed with the truth?
When does the story take place?
What are their names?
What do they look like?

The first thing I'd like to see, before the story even starts, is a cast of characters. Write out short bios, basic descriptions of each like vitals, markings (earrings, tattoos,) what music and style their into, etc. Get as in depth as you wanna go. Chances are, we'll use these characters again. Because if they're going to jail, I'd like to see a 'keep hope alive' episode immediately follow, where they find a way to fuck up another conspiracy right in the prison. To teach the lesson that no matter how far the chips are down, a bright idea and a little hard work can overthrow a plan.

I like the current idea, and I'd like to put it not on the back burner but just turn the handle in. The first thing are exact character descriptions as described above. The next thing will be basic character design. We have to get a look going on with them, we have to get to know them, so we know what each one is likely to say/do in situations, so y'all can write accordingly.

Well, I've said my opinion, what does everyone else think?