Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2004, 02:11 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

yip... sounds good to me.

I suggest that people who want a character in this, answer the questions on the last page. I think the new muslim dude would be a great asset! I also think the lovely lynn has her place here too. Her heart is in the right place.

I'll start.

where: I'm in Nazi Scotia... take it from there.

background: uneducated by societies standards and I read a lot of books and info on what interests me. I question everything. Had a fantastic mum, abusive father = dysfunctional home like everyone's, I assume.

Left home when I was 16 for California. Married a U.S. Christian Iraqi by 20, and had a daughter at 21. He found drugs. The marriage ended.

Back to Nova Scotia and on to England and husband number 2. Career change to working at home. 2 more kids, 10 years trying and divorce.

Back to Nova Scotia. Landed in government corruption - would not sell out. Bankrupt.

Back to England. Found out ex was a molester. Damn near lost my mind. Back to Nova Scotia. Found out about pedophile ring, cocaine and government involvement and I'm here, at CC.

I've been kicking and screaming and protesting the whole way through. Learned to sing. Wrote a few songs. Found my peace of mind.

I vote for a near future tense. Let them know what might be coming their way!

5'3" 130 lbs after christmas munchies.
auburn-brown shoulder length hair. Same colour eyes, with green around the edge. Size 5-7.
Pierced nose with small diamond. Butterfly tattoo on my backside, from when I divorced husband #2. I'm free!

Big smile! I am known to herbalize... read into that what you want.

Music: anything as long as it has good lyrics and a good melody. Love R&B. Not keen on heavy metal or rave. I can deal with rap and rock and country - it really has to be good country, though.

I love the old music from the days of the 78. Old wartime music. Vera lynn... Elvis too!

I love the old musical movies! I love Disney movies. The old ones used to have good morals, now they have become too sexy for the kids, if you know what I mean.

My eldest daughter borrows my clothes, and I dress kind of like a hippie, I suppose. T-shirts, jeans, and barefeet preferably, if not sneakers or flip-flops. I wear shorts, usually cut-offs, most of the year, when I can. I don't like being bound up in clothes. My daughter wishes I wore a bra more often and there isn't much left after nursing for gravity to grip.

I always stand up to bullies. I am not the girl who sits on the fence. I've squared up to many situations and held my ground. I've also looked back and thought, "What the hell was I doing?".

I am happy to be me. Please or offend. Take me as I am. I definitely have a red-head's temper. I wouldn't want to be on my bad side. I have a good habit of speaking the truth and am rediculously intuitive.

I get images of the future in my mind. Yes, I am a weirdo. I don't will any of this shit nor ask for it... intuition just happens naturally when it does. I don't hear voices and I do see images of people gone by in my mind.

I sculpt, I draw, I play the piano and I lovvvvvve to swim.

Miracles... let's not forget them and say thank you... to God.

Broke my back, cliff-diving, when I was 17. paralized for two days, backbrace for a year and I am fine as kind. Thank you God.

Diagnosed with lupus, many years ago, and have never danced with that bastard wolf since then... thank you God!

Tubes tied and 6 years of praying later, I got another beautiful, healthy child... thank you God.

4 c-sections and 1 without benefit of anaesthia... that was voodoo!

Any other info, I will offer up willingly.

XXX

Old 12-30-2004, 02:25 PM

I don't want to sound rude . . . but what age are you? Or rather . . . what age is the character?

Can you also give us a ficticious real name as well as a screen name other than your own so we have an identity? I'll draw up a basic concept for the style of the character and you let me know if I got it something close to what you either represent or wish to represent.

And just as a suggestion . . . can we call the club the Army of Truth or something like that? Its just a bit more theatrical sounding, and no offence, but the 'conspiracy club' name may just remind people of the 'breakfast club.' Its not that I dislike the name, its just, from an ex-ad man's point of view, a possibly bad name as far as word association goes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-30-2004, 02:35 PM

Rude.... never.

D.O.B. June 7, 1966. 38 years old and still grinning.

I like the handle - Osama mama. My real name is Mary Anne. In life, I go by Mary, as I do here.

Howse 'bout we be "terrorists of truth!" the TOT's??? nahhhhhh

They use Al ciada - advertising works on keep it simple stupid idea, yes?

hmmmmmmmmmm...........

Could we mix up the alphabet soup letters to create something similiar to theirs?

Not the FBI or the CIA ... family for life... FFL? Something like that?

I'm sure someone has better ideas here than me.

XXX
Old 12-30-2004, 05:03 PM

How about, Enemies of the State or Truth Underground Resistance. somthin' like that? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-30-2004, 06:15 PM

Start my character again: I'm 27 years old. I'm 5'11" 224 lbs.- muscular build, Blue eyes, shoulder length light brown hair-wear it pulled back in a tail.
I'm US Navy veteran of the Clinton regime. I live at home with mom and pop somewhere between the smoky mountains and Knoxville, TN. I work part-time at Mcdonalds-shoveling shit for the sheeple to eat) while attending junior college majoring in PE and Health Rec.
I listen to mostly heavy metal. It's good reminder of how fucked up this world is- Keeps me grounded in reality. My fav bands are, IN FLAMES, KATATONIA, SENTENCED, SHADOWS FALL and MEGADETH. When I'm not at school or work, I'm at home playin' frisbee with my dog-lab/shepard or execising in my home-gym that I built in the garage or playing my guitar or reading stuff on the internet. I still wear my dungarees-looks like prison clothes of old(blue long-sleeved shirt untucked and unbuttoned, white t-shirt and bell-bottom jeans) before they switched to the orange jump suits. I always wear tennis-shoes.
I first woke up to the NWO when I was in the military. The whole military experiance is a communist's dream come true. People like Stalin, Hitler and Mao would be proud of the US military in the way that it's structured. Anyways, I seperated myself from the non-thinking State worshiping fools and only hung out with other people who hated being in the military too. I can't think of anything else to write right now. :-P
Old 12-30-2004, 06:23 PM

oh yeah, fake username: Caustic Escape :-P
Old 12-30-2004, 06:30 PM

and fake real name: Tom Friden :-P
Old 12-30-2004, 10:13 PM

I'm an old dog, 60 years old.. Did rock 'n roll for twenty years 'tween 1961 and 1981.. Been yelling at the establishment for ever.. Turned into a fisherman, for twenty years.. Turned into a full time in your face resistor to the NWO.. artist, poet, singer, madman.. Have artistic tech skills.. Programs.. sound forge , cakewalk, Photoshop, illustrator.. would like to learn more.

Have owned and operated hundred foot boats and know how to keep them running... Have had crews of 6 men and have grossed $10,000 a day for ten days running.. Have orchestrated ( Getting the permits sound system, and publicity out for several) rock concerts during the 60s and 70s.. some of them had 30,000 people.. I like big projects and am willing to spend time and resources on them, because they are worth it..

I want to be the old dog... Perhaps that's my moniker...Old Dog.

I still play loud for two hours a day on my guitar and played the Yacht club last weekend... No Sh*t.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:19 PM

Sable... right on dude.

Hope... have hope.

XXX
Old 12-31-2004, 08:21 AM

first test rendering . . . its nowhere near complete, I have at least 20 hours more work to do on it.

[img align=left]http://darkchilde.rendervisions.com/ccmovie/scene.jpg[/img]

If anyone has a digital camera, can they take some pictures of locations that may apply to the story, so I can start developing some varied environmental feelings from them? Any location that looks good will do, but we want them to be true to the apparent story.

Then pm me when you have something, and I'll arrange to get them via icq or aim.

I got the information here that you guys posted.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer