Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2004, 03:31 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

wow, i like it. can I have a bigger image though?

maybe also a shot from the side-view, the front, and the back? It may be a stretch to ask, but if I can have the images as large as you can possibly get it, and as close as you can get while keeping the whole boat in view that would be awesome. I can use side, front, and back as textures, and will save me time in the long run.

I also need an image of a port, or at least a section of one for a reference, preferrably from a point of view that's as high as possible, so I can get an idea as to what the basic layout would look like. . . I'm not too familiar with ports or boats, but this would be just another challenge . . . something I've come to grow to enjoy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-31-2004, 03:38 PM

Okay I'll toot.

I'm actually a pretty gifted artist but I don't have any of those programs that you require.

My scanners pfffffft! but I'm working on it. Once I get it working again I'll show you some of my stuff.
Old 12-31-2004, 08:04 PM

DC.. I can give you huge files.. But I'm starting to get tipsy.. This is New Years.. Wait 'till tomorrow.. When I am sober.. Hic-up....

This is an edit that I'm coming from.. But I will send you stuff while I am intoxicated.. I don't mind.. The best tunes I ever did where when I was drunk out of my mind..

I doubt I can get anything together tonight..

See ya' tomorrow.. I think .

Heres an image from the interior
Old 01-01-2005, 11:30 AM

Photo From Stern Angle
Old 01-01-2005, 10:20 PM

This is getting too complicated, if I have to return to the basic idea of just writing a script.. I will do it... All I want is a script to induce someone, perhaps some Arab money to buy into producing a movie, that is against the NWO.. who are currently picking on the Semites..

Just a simple script would be enough... I'll do It alone if I have to, and if it's O.K. with you guys, I'll use your online personalities as characters in the storyline... Just a simple script for a movie...O.K.?

It might take several months (or more) to complete. I'll be here, standing by, adding to The Project day by day, week by week... Until it is completed.
Old 01-01-2005, 11:01 PM

sable, what do you mean too complicated . . . what I was hoping to do is just as complicated as its supposed to be.

Don't be intimidated by it. . . its worth the wait. Once we get this out, it'll blow your mind.

DC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-02-2005, 10:40 AM

DC...I believe you.. In fact I was thinking about what you said about the non feeling tourists in Phuket. Perhaps there is a way to tie this kind of insensitivity into the storyline.. Perhaps one of The Club could represent this aspect of of unfeeling attitude.. And they could discuss it with the The Club members, or some how work it into the storyline..

Perhaps each of the members could represent an aspect of the NWO in their personality. On the other hand.. I think we should stay away from being preachy, perhaps done with a subtle reference to the problems.

Just thinking aloud.
Old 01-02-2005, 03:19 PM

oh, if I only had a full crew . . . the tourists in thailand have fucked with my head. I would dedicate an ENTIRE episode to the subject. Shit like this makes me ashamed to be White.

But, unfortunately, I do not believe, as of right now, that there is a way to add this in here, beyond spoken reference, that can make this tasteful. But I would appreciate it if the writers would make one of the NWO heads in the story to make a deliberate statement to PUSH the vacationing to the affected areas . . . make it for the reason of 'keeping the money coming in,' and 'because the insurance wont pay to have thier favorite childrens brothel rebuilt.' I don't care if its slander, cuz its more than likely true. the hotel owners are still a part of the same eliteist bunch of faggots and pedophiles that have lost the whole of their humanity.

As a matter of fact, I'd like to start a worldwide petition to have these bastards fined for their non-humanitarian actions. After all, they are a part of the UN sanctioned country, right? These bastards should have been the first to dig deep and give till it hurts. If anyone can tell me how to set this up, or who to contact on how to set this up, please let me know. It would be awesome to have the UN. enemy of the world's commoners, do OUR work for us, wouldn't it?

Lets destroy an eliteist's fortune, shall we?

God DAMMIT! I wish I had some resourses to start up a cause. There has got to be some WAY of damaging this currupted system, even if its just a kink in the chain . . . if everyone was able to do this . . . a lot of kinks in the same chain will eventually stop the bike.

END OF RANT.

DC

Old 01-03-2005, 01:43 PM

Is there a public chat area that we may be able to get onto to discuss the project in real time? If so, what is the hyperlink to it, and, what time is good for everyone?

Old 01-03-2005, 01:55 PM

Anytime, anywhere you say. I'm ready for directions.. Calling Mary, Nohope, Madkhao, Ana, and anybody wanting to help.