Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2005, 08:42 AM

Default Re: THE MURDER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr

Draken,

I think it's pretty clear that the Cephas Ministry link is being redirected. I've tried to reach it several ways and there is just no getting to it.

Old 04-04-2005, 09:18 AM

Ok, here's the hopefully right link. I don't know which one I posted originally. This one works for me.

Enjoy!

http://www.cephasministry.com/nwo_if_i_were_president.html

BTW, immense amount of material, don't know if it's all genuine but still. If anyone has the time and/or the patience...
Old 04-04-2005, 09:26 AM

Default Re: THE MURDER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr - Killed For THIS Interview?

Whatthehey, I might as well post the interview! It's actually quite funny...

IF I WERE PRESIDENT
[This is an interview with John F. Kennedy Jr. from the magazine "George" Oct98, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p136, Editor's note]

The host of a PBS public-affairs show and author of Empower the People: A 7-Step. Plan to Overthrow the Conspiracy That Is Stealing Your Money and Freedom plans his revolution from the Oval Office.

WHY SHOULD WE ELECT YOU?

Because I would focus Americans on making the right choices between knowledge and ignorance, freedom and slavery, Americanism and conspiracy, good and evil.

YOUR TOP THREE CAMPAIGN PROMISES?

First, I would repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, which created what l believe is the privately owned central bank of the United States government and which confiscates the incomes of Americans and gradually transfers them into the accounts of the ruling class. I would replace the Fed with a model based on the only state-owned banking system, the Bank of North Dakota, because it creates wealth for the people. Second, I would reduce the reach of the Fed's collection agency, the IRS, by assigning it the task of managing a state-run national sales tax. Third, I would make sure every home in America has a computer, so that every child has a future-and every adult an information technology skill and a job.

YOUR ROLE MODELS?

My late angel-mother, Elizabeth Sanford, and my late mentor, Dr. H. Naylor Fitzhugh.

WHICH OF YOUR ACTIVITIES WOULD CHALLENGE YOUR SPIN DOCTORS MOST?

Being honest and candid.

HOW MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION DO VOTERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW

ABOUT YOU? Everything, because private behavior has public consequences, especially for the first role model.

WHAT IS THE MOST PRESSING DOMESTIC ISSUE FACING THE U.S.?

Moral rot and the Year 2000 Problem (Y2K), the computer glitch that will erupt as of January 1, 2000, with bankruptcies, bank failures, unemployment, a worldwide recession, and societal havoc.

NAME THE MOST PRESSING FOREIGN ISSUE.

A dangerous, nuclear-armed Russia that is economically and politically unstable.

YOUR VICTORY SONG?

I would write a song called "We Didn't All Come Over on the Same Ship, but We're All in the Same Boat."

WRITE THE FIRST NEWS HEADLINE ABOUT YOUR ADMINISTRATION.

"President Tony Brown Overthrows the Ruling-Class Conspiracy."

YOU WOULD PARDON...

Nonviolent, first-time offenders who are serving a mandatory 15-yearto- life sentence for selling crack cocaine.

YOU WOULD VETO...

Voodoo deficit surpluses and government accounting that steals the money and freedom of Americans.

NAME THREE OBJECTS YOU WOULD KEEP IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

A phallic symbol of Bill Clinton in Freemason regalia, a picture of the gold that used to be in Fort Knox, and a mummified grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan.

DESCRIBE THE FIRST PET.

A deadly serpent named Illuminati to warn the people of the perils engulfing the nation.

HOW WOULD YOU UNWIND?

By reading William Jefferson Clinton's Bill of Impeachment.

WHO WILL BE PRESIDENT IN 2OOO?

The next choice of the money lords. He or she will be picked by the same people who selected George Bush and Bill Clinton.

PHOTO (COLOR): Tony Brown

PHOTO (BLACK &WHITE): The White House

~~~~~~~~
By TONY BROWN
Old 04-04-2005, 12:18 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
It would be interesting to know how Ted Kennedy

got them to spare his life ... what did he

give them so they would let him live ?
My guess is that Teddy has so many skeletons in his closet that he is probably easy to control.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:24 PM

Draken,

If that interview is for real, it is quite scary.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:00 PM

Yeah!

How many "trigger words" can you pack into an interview for a shallow lifestyle magazine? ;-)

If he'd written it in an email Echelon would've gone into overdrive and self-destructed.

Let's see how long they're going to let Mel live...
Old 04-04-2005, 01:33 PM

That interview IS hard to believe. He couldn't seriously expect to get very far letting all those opinions be known.

For me the real mystery is how the cover up of his likely murder is done so seamlessly, like all other cover ups. Like his father he had plenty of people who wanted him dead. It is an important example though to document along with the rest.

Was he willingly suicidal I wonder, in considering going into politics?
Old 04-04-2005, 01:45 PM

What I can't figure out is; I thought the Kennedys had more clout than to let a bunch of their kin to be slaughtered without so much as flinch in revenge?

Are they not one of America's most influential, most affluent families?

Don't they have their own "crew" of highly professional thugs they can let loose on the Bushes, Rockefellers, DuPonts and all the rest of the Illuminati families?

Are they not in fact an Illuminati family themselves? That's what I thought.

How come no one ever gets "close" to a Bush?
Old 04-04-2005, 02:08 PM

Apparently, the Kennedy family didn't have that much power. Or at least the assassination of JFK was how the family dynasty was finally destroyed. I thought everyone knew this story. JFK got killed cuz he made some decisions his globalist masters weren't happy with-end of story-that goes for that commie bastard Lincoln too. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-05-2005, 01:26 AM

Yeah, but remember, I'm European - where History comes from - and don't necessarily know all the ins and outs of American "history". 8-)