Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2004, 03:55 PM

Default Re: We need to unite

I know a lot of "Christians". None of whom follow the precepts they espouse. They seem to be in it for the money.

Old 11-29-2004, 05:59 PM

I have great respect for people who live by the Bible, however, I never met any.
Old 11-30-2004, 06:32 AM

Hi Pete -

You are bang on there. Formally uniting merely gives them a 'formal' target to infiltrate and destroy from within. I like the picture of nibbling them to despair via 100,000 fleas. :lol:

Staying awake, sharing information and engaging in these discussions is a tremedously effective way of raising the consciousness on these issues. By default, people here at this forum are already involved in the process of becoming ever more awake to what is occurring right now. However, the vast majority of the TV, mind bombed population haven't a clue - they don't even know that they don't know.

But I remain very positive at this time. I see more and more instances of people beginning to question what is really going on. That process needs to be accelerated and amplified. We all play a part in doing that through our communication.

I maintain that a key area in all this is the money system. It is the hub of the entire control system. Finding simple, stimulating and effective ways to communicate about the money system is what I am most focussed on. Once a person sees that all the money we use is debt and that should everyone pay off their debts then all the money we use would disappear, you then have a basis for change.

\"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.\" - Buckminster Fuller.
Old 11-30-2004, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Phuq formally uniting
Hi Pete

I didn't mean "unite" in the sense of forming some kind of club with membership cards, etc!

What I was alluding to was the need to focus on what we have in common rather than our differences.

The sharing of information is certainly a worthy goal in itself. My main point was that when we share information, we shouldn't trade barbs with each other because of perceived differences. We should be as objective as it's possible to be in this field. And don't forget, the more objective we sound, the more credible we are to people whose eyes are ready to be opened to what is going on around us all.

I'm sure many of you will agree that the best alternative news sites out there are the ones that get to the point in clear and unambigious language. We should be striving to make clear to the corporate news and media whores that questioning their version of reality isn't just the preserve of those they would label fruitcakes.

And finally, I think there are many people out there in the "undecided" or "unaware" camps who are likely to respond to intelligent and logical reasoning from "our side". We need to address these folks with warmth and respect.

We can discuss and vigorously debate our differences amongst ourselves, but we would do well to remember that some people can be put off by infighting - people that might otherwise be able to contribute to the wealth of alternative ideas and original thinking that exists out there.
Old 12-01-2004, 06:35 PM

Refering to petes idea of fighting the war of a flea, I refuse to take an airplane and drive for my vacations now. Dont like to be searched.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:12 AM

Quote:
evergreen wrote:
Refering to petes idea of fighting the war of a flea, I refuse to take an airplane and drive for my vacations now. Dont like to be searched.
I will not fly anymore either because of those horrible ways of doing body searches.

As far as the flea thing though doesn't the flea actually have to jump deep into the animals fur in order to get to irritate it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"Then call us rebels if you will--
We glory in the name;
For bending under unjust laws,
And swearing faith to an unjust cause,
We count a greater shame.\"
Old 12-03-2004, 02:43 AM

Unification is a great stride in the right direction. Its happening all over the place mainly by the internet. Have you ever heard of the internet 2? Or their constant babble that the internet needs to be restricted due to "terrorism"? "They" give examples like terrorist hackers shutting down power plants and the like. Pure nonsense. But if the majority of people actually think this is a threat than thats the downfall. WE need to pressure MP's (congressmen in the states) and any local politicians who are not wolves in sheeps clothing to enact laws that would protect our safe haven a k a The internet. If you have knowledge of the silly games played by the NWO types where its problem - reaction - solution .. Once we see the problem THATS the time to act. Thats when we react into full hold the bullshit mode. Create our own solution without losing any rights or services in the process.

The only problem fighting these false society engineers is the fact that WE go to school or jobs to better our life .. They did the same and now have taken a turn for the worse, Usually making our lives more restricted.
They have little scenario's set up and played out to further tighten the tourniquet around freedoms throat.

SO if you start to see a pattern tell people, We should have a Forum for suspected NWO freedom targets.

I read eagles anti-propaganda post ... I love it .. Use their own game against them. We should put webSites on all the money bills .. start telling people that this strange group are putting secrets on money and that a new age is coming . ah ha .. yeah

P.E.A.C.E. =
Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
Old 12-03-2004, 05:09 AM

Send a message via AIM to Johnny_Reb

Quote:
formally uniting. The trick is to fight the war of the flea. United, we would be nothing more than a poodle attempting to take on a big mean German Shepard. But how well would the German Shepard do while being bitten simultaniously by a few hundred thousand fleas?
Quite frankly, the only chance we have is to unite. The analogy of the flea works well if you're talking about guerilla warefare, but I doubt seriously any of us want to see it come to that. We had the opportunity, this year, to break the back of the two party system, but due to a lack of unity it did not happen. Should all of the real conservatives, not the pseudo-cons, that have left the republi-Con party for real conservative 3rd partys (I'm including the Libertarian party here too since they are far more conservative than the republi-Rats join forces and work to get one real conservative 3rd party candidate elected, it could have one of several desirable outcomes. Of course the most desirable outcome would be the 3rd party candidate would win, even though that is probably not likely. The second outcome, which is not only likely (if we had all the real conservative 3rd parties working to get a real conservative president and vice president elected) but probable, would be to deny the demo-Rats and republi-Rats enough votes to have a clear majoity, and hopefully throw the election outcome to the House. Were this to happen, it would force people to take 3rd partys seriously, and hopefully in the next election a real conservative could be elected. Regardless it would seriously discredit the two (really only one, it's just perceived as two) party system. Another potentially positive effect it could have would be to hopefully expose the fraud of the unverifiable computer voting. If enough people voted in support of a 3rd party candidate, as would be possible were the various 3rd partys cooperating, and the results of the computerized voting were in distinct opposition to exit polls, then maybe the brain dead public might wake up enough to ask the question why is there such a disparity (that may be wishful thinking, but if there was enough demonstrated support of a 3rd party candidate in areas where there is still verifiable voting done, it might happen, especially if exit polls were consistant with the areas where it is still possible to verify votes). There are probably many more desirable outcomes of more unity, but those are just a few I thought of real quick. Prehaps the biggest obsticle to more unity is the agent provocateur, and I know from experience that there are plenty of them in the various 3rd partys, and they are there to prevent 3rd partys from succeding by stirring up dissention within whichever party they happen to "belong" to. I've watched one 3rd party with a lot of potential self distruct due to dissention from within, and I'm 100% positive that republi-Rats, and possibley govt. employees working as agent provocateurs were the cause of it.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:33 AM

Johnny_Reb I agree a third strong party could do a lot from my vantage point here in new york it seems way off if ever in the future. People here are either ingrained democrat clinton types or fake wall street type republicans. so for me i only see not participating in the game. the flea theory could work here in a small way i think.
Old 12-11-2004, 09:07 PM

We need to unite? Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shizzzaaaaaaaaaaam! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...