Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2006, 11:52 PM

Default Jewish Mafia Don Dead. R.I.P Abe!

If he was Italian it would be "Mafia Don Dead". Of course we all know their is no such thing as the Jewish Mafia and only filthy anti-semites say such things.

Jewish organized crime figures are "colourful". Indeed as he dealt drugs, financed drug deals and laundered drug money he was no doubt colourful.

When thinking "Abe Saffron" also think..."Diamond Joe Gudnic".

Drug money launderer for the Jewish based Mafia and extremsist settler financiere to Israel. No doubt Mossad operative also. Dont worry the Oz Feds are onto him and he keeps a low profile these days.

Quote:
Family, friends and drag queens: a very Sydney funeral

Kate McClymont
September 19, 2006

THE nation's most notorious underworld figure, Abe Saffron, was farewelled by a colourful collection of Sydney society, including family, friends and a bevy of drag queens.

Saffron, who died last week aged 86, had loved "champagne, cruises and cars" and was "a great Australian icon", Rabbi Mendel Kastel said.

Known as Mr Sin and named at almost every royal commission into organised crime, Saffron was buried yesterday afternoon at Rookwood Cemetery after a service at the Chevra Kadisha funeral temple in Woollahra.

In delivering the only eulogy at Saffron's short funeral service, Rabbi Kastel told the mourners that Saffron was one of the nation's most successful self-made men and had been attending to his real estate empire, which stretched across the country, until a fortnight before his death.

Not only did he change the face of the Australian entertainment industry by bringing Hollywood to the locals, Saffron was responsible for the first visit to the country by the entertainer Frank Sinatra, Rabbi Kastel said.

The rabbi also said that Saffron, through his kindness, had touched many people in "his own quiet way."

Saffron gave money to Jewish charities, was a founding member of the Hakoah Club and had funded a science room at Moriah College, the mourners heard. He was also particularly proud of a letter of thanks sent by the late Cardinal Clancy thanking him for donating generously to a Catholic Church appeal.

While he was in hospital earlier this year Saffron's family asked doctors whether the semi-conscious patient could have any wine. Told he could have two a day, Saffron immediately sat up and, holding up two fingers, said: "Two glasses of wine. Did you hear that?"

Among the 120 mourners were Saffron's partner, Teresa Tkaczyk, his son, Alan, and his daughter, Melissa.

Also paying their respects were "Sir" Wayne Martin, Saffron's long-time chauffeur and strip club manager, the Queen Street antiques dealer Martyn Cook, the West Australian property developer Warren Anderson, associate Todor "Tosha the Torch" Maksimovich and a bevy of drag queens, including Carlotta, Carmen and Asia, who performed at Les Girls in the 1950s and 1960s.

Carmen, 70, wearing black taffeta, many jewels and a hat festooned with red velvet roses, said Saffron was a gentleman.

Saffron's niece, Anne Buckingham, told the Herald yesterday her uncle was kind and generous and a family man to his wife of 50 years, Doreen, and his mistress, Rita Hagenfelds, the mother of his daughter Melissa.

"We've had a fun and colourful life," Ms Buckingham said.
Link.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:55 PM

Default Re: Jewish Mafia Don Dead. R.I.P Abe!

Quote:
THE nation's most notorious underworld figure, Abe Saffron, was farewelled by a colourful collection of Sydney society, including family, friends and a bevy of drag queens.
Imagine! Our most "notorious" underworld figure. How many of my fellow Australians have heard of him or are at best only vaguely aware of him?

Just like the Hollywood production "Gangs Of New York" their is a Italian Mafia and theirs an Irish mafia and EVEN an ethic based Somali mafia but their AINT no "Jewish Mafia". You just remember that. ;-)
Old 10-01-2006, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Imagine! Our most "notorious" underworld figure. How many of my fellow Australians have heard of him or are at best only vaguely aware of him?
Yes i have heard of him Tb however its little all before my time I am 32 as of last week.
I would be very surprised if many people under say 30 in sydney these days have heard of him and his exploits, considering that many of them only first gen aussies or not even born here!.
You should realise that sydney is like a big international brothel these days with population and ethinc dominance changing week to week let alone decade to decade things change fast in this metroplis!
Old 10-01-2006, 10:43 PM

G'Day OC,

I'm 35 and I remember him but like all jews he keeps a low profile. They ar'nt as stupid as the Italians.:-)

"Judicial Inc" have done a good profile on him.

Regards.

http://judicial-inc.biz/Abe_saffron.htm