Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2006, 09:05 PM

Default Why I am resigning from Club Conspiracy

I have been ordered to cease my work here.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:29 PM

Default Re: Why I am resigning from Club Conspiracy

No surprise.

You threaten people with virus's and other crap? And you wonder why?

I have ZERO sway with ADMIN but i would be personally happy for you to stay if you'd cut the crap.

Regards,

Brendon O'Connell.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:40 PM

So have I. I will be joining the French Foreign Legionnaire's Disease on a trek to the lost city of Pomona. It will mean that I will be away from my family for a very long short while. Barbarian will be in charge of the sphere while I am gone. The Tinman will be made leader of the pack and the Scarecrow will head back to the corn field. When you see the sunset on the marsh think of me and all I have brought to this little world, not much really. My PMs will still be available in a pharmacy near you. All I can ask is that you think of old Tor when you hear the Nightingale sing and the Whippoorwill call "CooKaChu Chu Me Laddie's. I had hoped to go down in a "Blaze of Glory" but instead I will just be back under a different name for a change. It is a far, far better thing I do than I have done before. It is a far, far better reward I go to than I have received before ($6.42 to be exact). It is a far, far better place I go to than I have been before. The Car Wash on the corner of Santa Clara Ave. and 43rd st. I will remember my friends here for a long time as I pine away in that distant land of Manchester with the Fat man smoking old rope. Remember be when the cold wind blows across the dark moor. I will always be waiting for Justin my love to come running down the darkened stair with Tears in all three eyes. Oh, why does this have to happen is this the end of Rico, I mean Tor. You can get me back if you all fall on your bony Knees and beg against the setting Sun as in the distance the Moon casts it soft glow threw my horses tail. Now as I take my leave and go from this wayward site with a heavy heart (pizza)and bid you all a fond and I do mean fond goodbye, let it be known that Tor did not ride in vain, but in an Impala.
I'm Back!!!
Old 09-11-2006, 11:54 PM

If you had "orders" you wouldn't be telling us you had "orders". It's been an interesting ride. I sort of had a feeling you'd be leaving. I've noticed this pattern among individuals clearly in need of attention who come in out of nowhere, hit hard and then split. It's a typical manic episode. I do wish you only the best, of course.

Over and out.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Tor wrote:
I have been ordered to cease my work here.
By whom?
Old 09-12-2006, 10:27 AM

probably by the well known JEW spectre

Old 09-12-2006, 10:29 AM

It's about time the admins here got off their collective arse and did something about you. I'm wondering when they're going to take care of the Bot that logs in as SEC?
Old 09-12-2006, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Rockyroad wrote:
It's about time the admins here got off their collective arse and did something about you. I'm wondering when they're going to take care of the Bot that logs in as SEC?
This is why I wonder whether it was anything to do with the non-existent admins. If they have not done anything about SEC or madthumbs or Shadow_, I can't imagine they would do anything about Tor.

Perhaps it was his 'contacts'? Or, it was the folks running this site and they just want the stupidity and hatred posted by the above trio of duals.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:32 AM

shut your dirty jew mouth jew bitch

Old 09-12-2006, 09:54 PM

Quote:
As soon as you see filth like this report it!

I have been furiously reporting all dickheads on this site. SKANSPIRACY and TOR are two victims of their own stupidity though I believe TOR capable of rehabilitation.

Keep reporting them!

ADMIN will wipe them in due course. Do NOT reply to them!

Report them and ADMIN will block their I.P.

Getting rid of twits is easy. :-)

As for SEC...true, he does TROLL but in a high class way. He posts decent articles so i'm not complaining to much.

However, if people are simply posting and then running...never engaging in debate, then thats certainly cause for some attention.