Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2005, 09:49 AM

Default Satanic ritual in Iraq

Peace all,

[img align=left]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40845000/jpg/_40845469_iraqmedicsafp300.jpg[/img]

These are Iraqis, have they been attacked by the Americans or the insurgents? No, they have attacked themselves!

Saddaam banned the Shitte festival of Ashura, but last year and this year they started celebrating the festival again in order to commemorate the martyrdom of their idol, Hussayn (Ali's son, and Muhammad's grandson).

[6:137] Thus were the idol worshipers duped by their idols, to the extent of killing their own children.In fact, their idols inflict great pain upon them, and confuse their religion for them. Had GOD willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

--------------------------------------------
Scarlet ritual by Shiites
02-19-2005

KARBALA, Iraq -- Shiites commemorating their holiest day yesterday flogged themselves with iron chains and sliced their foreheads with swords, slowly turning their cloaks scarlet in a ritual of grief that was banned under ousted dictator Saddam Hussein. For the second year in a row, hundreds of thousands of Shiite pilgrims marked the festival of Ashoura. Millions of pilgrims flock annually to Karbala and its twin city Najaf, two of the holiest Shiite cities
-------------------------------------------------
Read my full article on this satanic ritual,

www.usn2161.net/ashura.html

Old 02-20-2005, 11:05 AM

Default Re: Satanic ritual in Iraq

Gosh, that's nothing compared to the REAL satanic rituals that the Bush family undergoes on a regular basis (up at Skull&Bones and elsewhere)..

You guys hear about how George Junior was connected to those Satanic ritual murders in Matamoros MX/Brownsville TX back in the mid-1980s?
Old 02-20-2005, 06:43 PM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
You guys hear about how George Junior was connected to those Satanic ritual murders in Matamoros MX/Brownsville TX back in the mid-1980s?
No, I haven't heard of it before. You have any links about the story and connections?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:46 PM

Quote:
AISB_Watch wrote:
Quote:
psholtz wrote:
No, I haven't heard of it before. You have any links about the story and connections?
Skolnick is usually a pretty reliable source:

Bush and Satanic Murders
Old 02-20-2005, 10:32 PM

Thanks. Skolnick makes some wild claims. Most of 'em usually pan out no matter how incredible. The only thing I don't like about his investigations is that he's all over the map. He gives little tidbits here and there and expects US to do the leg work. I will follow up on the books he recommended, but I'm no sleuth.

Quote:
Obviously to detail all the persons and entities involved with the satanic cultists, human sacrifice locations, and drug-traffickers and mind-control dictators, in the Matamoros/ Brownsville region would and could fill a series of encyclopedias on the dope business, satanic cults, corrupted dope enforcers, and related topics.
Seems like the perfect book for him to pen, I mean he seems to have all the answers ... why not blow the whole thing wide open and write the definite magnum opus of corruption.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-21-2005, 07:23 AM

Default Satanic ritual in Nova Scotia

Hey, are you guys talking about Bridewater, Nova Scotia?

The Prime Minister uses his stoolie RCMP to move the cocaine and lets not forget about the Satanists and the pedophiles involved in government. People who find out about "stuff" there end up 'suicided' through help of the Bridgewater Hospital. The whole province knows of what goes on there. Everyone keeps mumbling that something must be done.

The good R.C.M.P. , when approached with these truths, decline to investigate - point blank. Their usual response is "No, I won't investigate, I have kids." Translation, "If I investigate, they will fcuk with my children = I can't investigate.

Welcometo Nova Scotia. Ain't life corrupt?

Oh dear, it was Texas you were pointing at.
I'm pointing at Bridgewater.
Old 02-22-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Satanic ritual in Nova Scotia

Peace Ahmad,

I don`t understand why you criticize the Shiites who flog themselves in Iraqi. Since Islam is a religion where salvation is earned by works, isn`t this flogging a great work of obedience ?

I know you don`t accept the forgiveness thru the sacrifice of Jesus for our sins. Therefore, I have a question : how do you ever know how much work or obedience or prayers, or knowledge (this goes to the gnostics too) is ENOUGH to get you to heaven ?

Are you sure you will be with God when you die ? Why ?
Old 02-23-2005, 10:04 AM

Peace be unto you,

"I don`t understand why you criticize the Shiites who flog themselves in Iraqi. Since Islam is a religion where salvation is earned by works, isn`t this flogging a great work of obedience ?"

The Islam of today has been subverted from the original message of Muhammad (which is the final stage of Submission, the religion of Abraham), his message was Quran alone. 200 years after his death satanic fabrications called "Hadith" (Sayings falsely attributed to Muhammad) started appearing, now the "muslims" follow these books instead of Quran. The Shiites have their own books of "Hadith" and the Sunnis have other books, and that's why they are always fighting. Therefore these rituals are derived from another source than God and His Quran, it is obedience to Satan .

"I know you don`t accept the forgiveness thru the sacrifice of Jesus for our sins. Therefore, I have a question : how do you ever know how much work or obedience or prayers, or knowledge (this goes to the gnostics too) is ENOUGH to get you to heaven ?"

The matter is clear and simple, there are no mysteries or vague ideas (e.g:trinity). Every individual can redeem him or herself by applying a simple statement in his life: "There is no god except God".

First we have to disbelieve in the idea of "inherent" powers in things and people, thus all the knowledge of the prophets, messengers, saints and sages were from God, not from them, therefore there is no need to idolize them.

Same applies to material things and people, Satan binds us in slavery through the extreme attachment (whether repulsion or attraction, e.g: obsessions, phobias, hates and addictions).

He does that to distract us from God, once we liberate ourselves from these bonds and begin to see the reality from the illusion and start remembering and establishing the real bond with God, the Most Merciful will forgive us and admit us back to Heaven.

As simple as that, however most people prefer depending on things and people instead of God and that is what makes their lives miserable and unsatisfying because the creatures are unable by themselves to grant any harm or benefit.

"Are you sure you will be with God when you die ? Why ?"

If i guarantee Heaven to myself, what would be the reason of living!, the real "Jihaad" is to strive and overcome our temptations, to fight evil and stand for our rights, to resist our sinful lusts and distractions, and it's a continous process that goes on for life.

"Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will recieve the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him." James 1:12

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 03-16-2005, 08:09 AM

Ahmad,

respectfully, see that this is the main difference between our beliefs: "Jihaad" for you comes before salvation, for me it comes after.

I believe that I can't be reconciled to God and conquer sin without accepting the sacrifice of Jesus for me (he paid for my sins). My "Jihaad" is enabled by the Holy Spirit of God that guides me in obedience to His commands...and I do this not to achieve salvation (already given freely by faith in Jesus and impossible to be achieved by my efforts) but by gratitude to God.

Knowing that I am going to heaven gives me many more reasons to live...joy and gratitude to enjoy God`s blessings in my life, to point God to others, peace to know my sould is safe, so I can work on my personal "Jihaad".

By your answer, I understand that the response is no, you don`t know if you are going to heaven?

All the best,

marcos

QUOTE BEGINS:

"Are you sure you will be with God when you die ? Why ?"

If i guarantee Heaven to myself, what would be the reason of living!, the real "Jihaad" is to strive and overcome our temptations, to fight evil and stand for our rights, to resist our sinful lusts and distractions, and it's a continous process that goes on for life.

"Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will recieve the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him." James 1:12[/quote]
Old 03-17-2005, 05:18 AM

Peace be upon you Marcos,

Jesus, who is Jesus? an honorable prophet, a human being, the son of man as he called himself.Never would God contradict Himself, the old testament warns from idolworship, it calls for the worship of God alone. Why would the new testament contradict this? there is no mention of the "trinity" dogma in the bible, it was all developed (or established) in the satanic "Nicene or Nicea" conference 325 Ad.

No messenger or prophet would call the people to worship him instead of the "God who sent him".

The idea of gaining salvation just by "accepting that Jesus died for your sins" is a satanic idea, i have no intention to insult your beliefs, but there is no other way to say it, it is the greatest hoax ever developed by Satan, trinity, salvation, return of Jesus, crucifixion, a whole new offshoot from the creed of Abraham.

Crucifixion = the victim mentality = Instilling fear, and playing on the people's emotions to make them idolize the poor tortured man.

Trinity = God has partners in His kingship, does He?

Return of Jesus = why, mission not finished?

The idea of sombody (a total stranger) dying to carry your sins is not logical, YOU and nobody but YOU are responsible for your sins, there is no escape from that responsbility, your Jinn companion is playing a dirty trick on you in order to give you an open excuse to commit sins since you have been redeemed already!

Trinity is a gross blasphemy, don't follow an idea except if you deep inside feel 100 % it's truthful, otherwise Satan may have duped you. The Tsunami was a warning from God to the Chrsitians, would you heed the warning?

This life is the final chance of redemtion, a make up test, it is easy to say " I have passed already, i am just taking the exam out of gratitude!" but nothing can change the reality of the test, everybody id thoroughly tested in his daily life, will you submit to God alone, steadfastly persevere (infornt of temptation and hardships) or will you yield to Satan's control? accepting Jesus as your savior (against his will) is equal to rejecting God, choosing Satan as a master and following him to the inferno.

Do you want to waste your last chance in following ideas that you are not sure of? i think you are smarter than that Marcos, think deeply about this and ask God alone for an answer, nobody can guide you to the truth except God alone, or else wait for the retribution God has promised to the idolworshipers.

Christianity

[35:18] No soul can carry the sins of another soul. If a soul that is loaded with sins implores another to bear part of its load, no other soul can carry any part of it, even if they were related. The only people to heed your warnings are those who reverence their Lord, even when alone in their privacy, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat). Whoever purifies his soul, does so for his own good. To GOD is the final destiny.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...