Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2005, 11:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to DT291 Send a message via MSN to DT291
Default Re: Americans can't think for themselves

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Here we go again. I've said this before on a couple different times on different threads, but hey RG. Do you know anyone in your neighborhood who's aware about the NWO? What about your hometown, city or state? Nobody right? In fact, most of Amerika doesn't believe the NWO even exists. Most Amerikans don't believe government sponsored terror exists. A little more than half of Amerika(including the entire military) worships the ground that Bush walks on. I'm third generation Amerikan myself, and you don't see anyone else here from Tennessee on this site do you? So as far as all things NWO goes, Amerikans are stupid and deserve the tyranny that's coming to them because not enough people are waking up to make any difference. That goes for the rest of the world too. :-P
Actually there is another person living in Tennessee here now :-P Been lurking here a while and although the world is in a sad state I'm always hoping it can get better. It's crazy how people proudly display their "W" bumper stickers around here like it's some kind of status symbol.

I tried talking to my family about this but the attitude I got from them was that I was too negative and that my attitude sucked.

Old 03-22-2005, 07:55 PM

Hey DT291, What part a Tenne you in, man? I'm on the eastside between Knoxville and the Tokey, er uh I mean Smoky Mts. Yeah, my family thinks I'm fuckin' nuts, man. They fall right in line with that dialectical bullshit as they love listening to Neocon talk radio blaming everything wrong on the Left when the Right does the same damn thing. What the Left can't do overtly, the Right does covertly. Yet, another concept our fellow Amerikans will never understand. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-22-2005, 08:12 PM

Its really sad how the situation is in America and the rest of the western nations. Before neone bashes me as a American Hater im also an American. I love America and everything the Constitituion ORIGINALLY stood for but the illumanti have done such a f***ing good job at dumbing down the population that no one can see the truth. I only found out about the illumanti in november from the internet and most people i've told dont want to belive me even though the truth is right there. ITs because weve been completly brainwashed to not thing that way and the reason it took me so long to figure it out is because im only still in hight school. I think we seriously need to do somethign about this because if we dont soon then it might be too late if its not already
Old 03-22-2005, 08:25 PM

do something? too late? good after thought. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:07 PM

Just wanted to drop a note for the Americans who are aware of the Illuminati plan:
you are to be respected, because in order to be raised and live in the midst of so much propaganda and patriotic BS and still be able to see the truth, YOU MUST BE AMAZING PEOPLE, intelligent and extremely sensitive.

Here in Brazil, with the NWO kicking our asses everyday, any dumb-o can be aware of it.

Kudos, kudos to you.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:30 PM

We're few, far, and inbetween, though. With this Terri event happening, the future don't look so bright. :-?
Old 03-24-2005, 08:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to DT291 Send a message via MSN to DT291

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Hey DT291, What part a Tenne you in, man? I'm on the eastside between Knoxville and the Tokey, er uh I mean Smoky Mts. Yeah, my family thinks I'm fuckin' nuts, man. They fall right in line with that dialectical bullshit as they love listening to Neocon talk radio blaming everything wrong on the Left when the Right does the same damn thing. What the Left can't do overtly, the Right does covertly. Yet, another concept our fellow Amerikans will never understand. :-P
You're in the other part of the state I never seem to make it over to I live in Nashville.

I've yet to meet any person who I've talked to in person who will believe anything besides their government is made up of good people who care about them and that the media tells the truth. It's sad to see

On the patriotic bit you're 100% right about that. If you don't think you should go die in Iraq for the government and that the US is the only country in the world worth anything then people view you as weird. The brainwashing is just too much to try to undo for most. I by nature have never really trusted those in power but never really could put a finger on exactly why. I stumbled across Dr. Makow's writings and then from there was directed here. I lurked here reading for a while and recently joined up.