Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2006, 04:43 PM

Default Re: Welcome fellow Northcommians!

I agree and BTW I am a Christian that believes in the GOD of the Bible and the CHRIST of the Bible which, in my opinion, is very different from the god and christ of the churches. So no swipe from me at true Christians. What you say is probably true and that is why I quietly slip more and more into the woodwork. I really see no hope of change only more mindless greed and consumerism.

Old 09-24-2006, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Welcome fellow Northcommians!

Take the 9/11 truth movement for example, there's absolutely no way possible that people like Alex Jones or Paul Joseph Watson would be able no, would be ALLOWED to do what they do if it really did make a difference in making smaller government and having less intrusion, even though I think what they ARE doing is admirable. As much as I want to see the truth of 9/11 get out, I'm pretty sure this is being set up like a bolshevik revolution. The fact that the 9/11 truth movement all of a sudden has mass appeal tells me somehow it's going to be subverted if it isn't already. So it turns out that Problem/Reaction/Solution is being used against those who're supposed to already know how it works. Irony is a bitch, isn't it? :-x
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...