Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2005, 11:14 AM

Default Re: Woman leads men in prayer

The Koran, a total fraud, is a book of deception straight from Satan. God did NOT author this book nor was it inspired by God--only the Holy Bible is divinely inspired.

Satan is a deceiver and he wants to shackle the minds of men into believing lies. Once he has you deceived he can then begin to destroy you. Satan has deceived Ahmed, and he is well on his way to total separation from God in hell. ("And all whose names were not found written in the Lamb's book of life were cast into hell." Revelation)

Don't listen to Ahmed unless you want to share in his fate! Satan has deceived him and now Ahmed wants to deceive you!

You see Ahmed cannot stand up to any criticism or investigation of his Muslim beliefs; he even refuses to disclose what sect of Islam he belongs to! (He reminds me of other deceivers like the Mormons, jehovah Witnesses and others: these deceivers avoid answering the simplest of questions and instead offer, long-winded packaged propaganda. If you ask a man what time is it, and instead he attempts to sell you a defective watch, get away from him.)

Ahmed's avoidance of the truth is a major tip-off that he is separated from the truth. When men dwell in darkness and avoid the light of truth, run away from them.

Ahmed is on this forum to troll for converts to Islam but he will only lead you into misery, deception and ultimately into hell. DON"T LISTEN TO HIS LIES BECAUSE HE WORKS FOR SATAN whether he realizes it or not.

If you are seeking answers to the questions of life, then turn to the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ. Jesus died for your offenses and wickedness, and ONLY THROUGH JESUS CAN YOU BE SAVED. His blood paid the price for your sins! Think about that.

"I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but through me."

There are NO other ways to forgiveness of your sins and eternal life in heaven so don't allow the deceivers like Ahmed, to usher you into making yet another mistake.

Take your problems to Jesus Christ and He will hear you.

Old 03-22-2005, 01:09 PM

So all those millions of people all over the world who lived and died before the advent of Christianity all went straight to Hell? How about all those millions of people all over the world who don't even know about Christianity; did God decide that they should not even get a chance, and simply cast them down to Hell?

Come on, man... ;-) You jest.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:47 PM

The question of Christ is nothing to "jest" about Draken.

Your questions are valid, however, and there is an answer.

Try reading Romans chapters 1-3 for the complete answer, especially chapter 2.

In essence it says that "knowledge" of right and wrong is "written in the hearts" of men by God, and that men who are without specific understanding (let's say knowledge about Jesus) will be judged based on what knowledge they were given.

If one accepts that God does exist and that He did create the universe, and that He created men from dust, then doesn't it stand to reason that such a powerful God could easily know what was contained in the heart of any man--even those who lived BEFORE Christ revealed Himself to the world?

Moses lived BEFORE Christ came to earth as the revealed Son of God, yet Jesus said that Moses saw Jesus' time and "was glad."

Could God create the earth, the planets, and the suns but be unaware of the secrets, the thoughts and the beliefs contained in men's hearts? Can wicked men hide their wickedness from Him? No.

But you who have knowledge of Christ, and yet reject Him, are without a defense. You will stand accused of rejecting the Savior and be without an excuse before the Lord.

Your question reminds me of those that Jesus received from scoffers and disbelievers who rejected Him. He told them, that if they cannot believe the things He told them about this world, then how could they understand the things that are of heaven!

Don't look for reasons to reject Him, Draken, lest Satan will certainly continue to snare you with deception, doubt and disbelief. Satan wants to lie to you, torment you and then finish you off.

He does this by instilling doubt in one's mind.

Today is the day to believe in the Lord and follow Him.

All that's in balance is your eternal soul!
Old 03-23-2005, 03:46 AM

You really jump into a LOT of conclusions without anything on your feet, my friend!

My question does not automatically imply I reject Christ and what he said.
On the contrary, next to the Way of Christ there are a few others that also lead to God.
I asked my question because you sound like someone who seems to think there is only ONE way to God and it's through the acceptance of Christ, and Christ ALONE.
I don't agree, but that doesn't mean I REJECT Christ and His message.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:57 AM

Hello ephesians6

I understand where you are coming from, but you seem to be hung up on religion rather than God. My feeling is that religion is not God but instead a man-made avenue for man to pass judgement on others. As you would know Judgement is reserved for God alone. Religion is a mechanism for man to control man. So you might as well include Christianity amongst all the other religions.

Forget about religion and develop your relationship with God, and you will eventually see what I mean. I think you will ultimately feel at peace with God if you do.

I do not believe that Jesus was a religious man either. He served God, so that is what we should do. Can you see that Jesus was telling us to worship God only? Can you see that worshipping Jesus first is to put God second?

Look at it this way, God created Jesus in His image, just like you and me. Jesus died and I will die too, as will you. That means that we, like Jesus, are beneath God.

Ahmad can probably explain it better than me, but the concept of trinity is actually a pagan belief.

What do you say?
Old 03-23-2005, 06:33 AM

Peace Dave,

There are some primitive tribes in the deep rain forests of Brazil, they know/feel that there is a superhuman entity outthere that governs and controls their forest, rain and their lives. Can anybody imagine these primitive people thinking of such a complicated idea as the "trinity", an idea that even its defenders cannot explain it and when cornered they say, we believe it because it's not understandable!

What is more simple, one god or two, three, three in one gods?

What a blasphemy!, God is beyond our imagination, none equals Him, how could we dare to ascribe mates and sons to Him!

Well said Dave, but i have to say that we are not created in God's image, Quran states that God is beyond anything we can imagine, believing that the Creator is in the form of His creatures is a satanic idea.

[19:88] They said, "The Most Gracious has begotten a son"!

[19:89] You have uttered a gross blasphemy.

[19:90] The heavens are about to shatter, the earth is about to tear asunder, and the mountains are about to crumble.

[19:91] Because they claim that the Most Gracious has begotten a son.

[19:92] It is not befitting the Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

[19:93] Every single one in the heavens and the earth is a servant of the Most Gracious.

[19:94] He has encompassed them, and has counted them one by one.

[19:95] All of them will come before Him on the Day of Resurrection as individuals.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 03-23-2005, 07:39 AM

Hello Ahmad,

I totally agree. The idea that we have been created in God’s image has often been mistaken to mean that we resemble God. I think that it means we were created by God’s design and that this design is God’s physical image for us. In our eyes God has no image.

I think the suggestion that God somehow looks like us is utterly impractical. Not that I am accusing anyone here of such a suggestion, but it definitely is a position adopted by people around the world.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:51 AM

Peace Dave,

A great short article on the greatness of God by the late Rashad Khalifa here, feel free to read/feel it but don't take the verse in the literal sense since elsewhere in Quran God stresses that none equals Him and no vision is able to see Him.

http://www.submission.org/suras/app6.html
P.S: I am not affiliated with the above link.

[39:67] They can never fathom the greatness of GOD. The whole earth is within His fist on the Day of Resurrection. In fact, the universes are folded within His right hand. Be He glorified; He is much too high above needing any partners.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 03-23-2005, 09:55 AM

Here's a little piece of wisdom I came across...

SPIRITUALITY VS RELIGION

SPIRITUALITY SAYS THAT GOD IS WITHIN US AND THAT WE DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE TO MAKE THAT DIVINE CONNECTION FOR US

RELIGION SAYS THAT WE ARE SEPARATED FROM GOD AND THAT WE NEED "THEM" TO MAKE THAT DIVINE CONNECTION

SPIRITUALITY SAYS THAT WE ARE FREE TO MAKE CHOICES ON OUR OWN AND THAT WE MUST TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS

RELIGION SAYS WE MUST MAKE THEIR CHOICES AND ACT THEIR WAY

THE THEME OF SPIRITUALITY IS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

THE THEME OF RELIGION IS FEAR AND GUILT

SPIRITUALITY DOES NOT REQUIRE US TO MAKE DONATIONS

RELIGION HAS BECOME BIG BUSINESS

SPIRITUALITY SAYS THERE IS NO HELL, NO JUDGEMENT, NO ANGRY GOD... THAT WE ARE LOVED UNCONDITIONALLY

RELIGION SAYS THERE IS A HELL, GOD GETS ANGRY AND JUDGES US... THEREFORE, WE ARE NOT LOVED UNCONDITIONALLY

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE ARE FREE TO CHOOSE OUR OWN PATH TO GOD

RELIGION COMMANDS US TO DO IT THEIR WAY

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE GO TO GOD TO LIGHTEN OUR BURDEN

RELIGION HAS TAUGHT US TO FEAR THEIR GOD

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE SHOULD NOT BE ASHAMED OF OUR SEXUALITY... THAT IT SHOULD BE A SACRED CELEBRATION OF LOVE

RELIGION HAS TAUGHT US TO FEEL ASHAMED, GUILTY AND DIRTY ABOUT OUR SEXUALITY

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES US TO HONOR AND RESPECT MOTHER EARTH

RELIGION HAS TOLD US TO "BE THOU FRUITFUL, MULTIPLY AND SUBDUE THE EARTH" I REPEAT... "SUBDUE THE EARTH"

SPIRITUALITY REMINDS US THAT WE ARE ONE WITH GOD AND ONE WITH EACH OTHER

RELIGION TEACHES DISUNITY AND SEPARATION WHICH IS THE OPPOSITE OF GOD

SPIRITUALITY SAYS GOD IS WITHIN

RELIGION SAYS HE IS IN HEAVEN AND THAT "THEY" ARE THE ONLY INTERMEDIARIES FOR US

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE ARE BORN IN INNOCENCE AND PURITY

RELIGION SAYS WE ARE BORN WITH SIN

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES THAT WE ARE ON A LONG SPIRITUAL ADVENTURE AND JOURNEY WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY END BY REUNITING WITH OUR SOURCE

RELIGION SAYS WE'VE GOT ONE LIFE TO GET IT ALL RIGHT AND THERE IS NOTHING BUT HEAVEN OR HELL AFTER THAT

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE ARE FREE TO EXPRESS

RELIGION GAVE US THE DREADED INQUISITION

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL

RELIGION GAVE US THE CRUSADES IN WHICH MANY WERE KILLED AND SLAUGHTERED IN THE NAME OF GOD

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES THAT WE SHOULD LOVE ONE ANOTHER UNCONDITIONALLY AND ALWAYS HONOR THE RIGHTS AND CHOICES OF OTHERS

RELIGION TREATED NATIVE AMERICANS, THE MAYANS AND OTHER INDIGENOUS CULTURES AS SAVAGE PRIMITIVES WHO "MUST BE SAVED"

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES PEACE AND HARMONY

RELIGION HAS CAUSED MORE WARS AND MORE KILLING THAN ANY OTHER REASON

SPIRITUALITY SAYS RESPECT ALL LIVING THINGS

I NEVER ONCE HEARD ANY RELIGION SAY STOP SLAUGHTERING MILLIONS OF TREES EVERY YEAR FOR CHRIST'S BIRTHDAY

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES US TO HAVE FAITH IN OURSELVES

RELIGION TEACHES US TO HAVE FAITH IN THEM

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS... THAT WE CAN FIND THEM BY "GOING WITHIN"

RELIGION TEACHES US THAT IT HAS ALL THE ANSWERS AND ONLY ITS ANSWERS ARE THE RIGHT ONES

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES US TO SEARCH FOR THE UNIVERSAL TRUTHS AND OUR HEARTS WILL TELL US WHEN WE HAVE FOUND THEM

RELIGION TEACHES WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT THEIR VERSION OF THE TRUTH

WHICH ONE FEELS BETTER TO YOU? SPIRITUALITY OR RELIGION?

GO TO YOUR HEART FOR THE ANSWER. IT WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU
Old 03-23-2005, 10:25 AM

Crowneagle:

A breath of fresh air!

Thanks, get_real