Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2005, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Woman leads men in prayer

Crowneagle

at glimpse your post seems enlightened but once read its is pure iluminati thought made to decieve man and send him into darkess.

it is pure gnostiscim

everything you mention is of the satanic realms and totaly contrary to christian thought.

it is all disinfo.

Old 03-23-2005, 01:55 PM

"..next to the Way of Christ there are a few others that also lead to God/...you sound like someone who seems to think there is only ONE way to God and it's through the acceptance of Christ, and Christ ALONE. I don't agree, but that doesn't mean I REJECT Christ and His message." the words of Draken

Yes, you have rejected Christ with your own words! Sorry my friend, but there can be no fence straddling when it comes to Jesus. You either belong to Him or you DON'T!

According to your own words Draken you don't belong to Jesus Christ. You are NOT one of His own because you are essentially saying that His death at the cross was not necessary because you 'believe' there are 'other ways' to God.

(I tried to tell you in a previous email that Satan first works to obtain a stronghold in men's minds through deception. Have you already forgotten that? When men do not hold fast to the Word of God, they submit to Satan and become deceived. Jesus said that Satan was, a liar, a thief and a murderer. Satan already has you deceived, so you are just 2 steps away from destruction! Wake up!)

If there are 'other ways' to God, then Jesus terrible death at the cross was unecessary! His shed blood, according to you, was wasted. But it is ONLY through His shed blood that men can be saved; neither Mohammed, Buddha or any other false prophet or false god can offer you freedom from your sins.

By your own mouth you have confessed that there are 'other ways' to God and that salvation through Christ isn't necessary, but you are deceived once again by the greatest liar of all time.

For Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father but through me."

You will be like the man who stands before Jesus on that coming day, claiming to be one of His own saying, "But I never rejected you. I just believed that there were many ways to God apart FROM YOUR DEATH ON THE CROSS." But He will say to you, "Depart from me wicked man, for I never knew you."

You cannot embrace 'other ways' to God when Christ alone paid the debt for your sins and mine. You blaspheme when you attempt to deceive others with your own confusion and deception. You are in great danger when you deceive others with false doctrines that you subscribe to.

Jesus warned that some will attempt to sneak in to the kingdom without going through the "narrow gate" but they will be rejected.

The Spirit of Christ does not dwell in any man who would claim that there are 'other ways' to salvation besides Christ. You can believe whatever you want to believe, but it is YOU who will pay the price for rejecting Christ.

You are in danger of eternal separation from God, should you die at this moment. The fires of hell are close by for you my dear lost friend. Laugh or scoff all you want, but my words will prove true.

Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal life and all who reject Him, will perish.

What you 'believe' means nothing because your 'beliefs' are based on your own understanding of things which comes from Satanic deception--not on the word of God and the testimony of Christ.

"Lean not unto your own understanding" but trust in the words of the Lord ONLY!

Just remember: You have the power over where you will spend eternity; your fate will depend on the choice that you make. God will not send you to hell, but rather your own rejection of Christ will send you to hell.

I wouldn't want to be without Christ in the coming months and years but the world is full of fools who think that they know more than the Word of God.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:32 PM

Greetings DaddyLongLegs.

I don't preach "religion" but rather the Gospel of Jesus Christ alone.

I could care less about 'religion.' My love is for Christ alone and in seeing that some of you awaken from your deceptions before it's too late.

It amazes me to see the vast muck of foolishness that some here subscribe to, but of course, foolishness and men go together historically. As long as Scripture recounts the follies of men, fools have always followed false gods, self-induced doctrines and dogmas of demons; nothing new under the sun.

I too, once subscribed to a life apart from Christ. I've probably outsinned most of you on this forum; I've broken every commandment that God gave us--every one of them! I was a wicked man and I delighted in evil thoughts and deeds. I plotted and schemed against my foes, and concocted every sort of evil.

But the Lord was patient with me while I strayed and sampled the pleasures of this world for many decades. But He may NOT be as patient with some of you who have rejected His Son.

Here's why: I believed in Jesus when I was only 10 but I strayed away from him for decades. The Lord--in His total understanding of all things in my life--past, present and future--knew that I would return to Him eventually and serve Him. I thank Him for His patience with my sinful ways. Now I live for Him, and try to do His will--not mine.

But some of you here have never believed in or trusted Christ as your Lord and Savior. Some of you will continue to reject Christ right up until your demise. Woe unto you who reject the Lord for your future is hellish; a nightmare that you cannot even begin to imagine.

He knows who will believe and who won't. He knows whose names are written in the book of life. Some of you who are reading this will perish because you have refused to come to Jesus and repent of your sins.

You've been warned over and over, yet you still refuse to come to salvation and redemption through Jesus.

You want to do things your own way; you refuse to submit to the Lord and His word; some of you want to follow deceiving doctrines of demons and pray to false gods.

But someone out there knows that I am speaking the truth. For you, trust in the Lord and be saved. Jesus loves you more than you can even begin to conceive; that's why He died for us on the cross, so that we could be freed from our sins which will lead us to spiritual death. "The wages of sin is death."

No sin is too great for Him to forgive. No life is too wicked that He cannot change if you will only submit to Him.

Trsut in the Lord ONLY and be saved.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:35 PM

Quote:
"Lean not unto your own understanding" but trust in the words of the Lord ONLY!"
And that Lord is YOU?

Look. If you want to put words in my mouth to make it easier to attack me or reject "my belief", then really there's no point in me discussing religious matters with you.

You can't shove your belief down people's throats. I mean, really do you think what you say is SO brilliant that I will suddenly fall over backwards and "realize" you're right, even if I DO agree with you? I don't even know if you are who you say you are! We are anonymous people discussing matters without having a clue about eachother's true identity. Do you think under such circumstances I will just accept YOUR point of view?

I don't think so.

You don't know me anymore than I know you, so stop telling people they're going to Hell because YOU say so, because who are YOU?

People who THINK they are right should stop in their tracks and think again. One should NEVER stop questioning ONESELF.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:38 PM

"What you 'believe' means nothing because your 'beliefs' are based on your own understanding of things which comes from Satanic deception--not on the word of God and the testimony of Christ." - Ephesians6

Are you saying that no one can discern the truth for themselves or they are being led by Satan?, and only if you listen to what someone else commands you then you are following the word of God?...

I pray that you would learn to Edify, uplift, and encourage your brothers and sisters rather than continually cast down judgement, threatening anyone who has an opinion with getting roasted in fire and brimstone.

Please man...do you believe others will percieve you as a follower of Christ when you speak with hateful language?

I also wish that you would realize that many of your views are not 'truth' but opinions..."judge not, or you will also be judged"
peace
Old 03-23-2005, 03:24 PM

Well, first of all, I'm not a Christian according to the popular definition, and will never be one. However, I have great respect for true Christianity and the real teachings of Jesus. I also know many people of the Christian faith that are spiritually very evolved. I remember making a posting earlier on a Catholic Father that I knew in India, who can actually manifest Light coming from his heart when he reads the Bible. I consider only people of such calibre to be truly qualified to teach others about Christianity. All others IMO that keep ranting about their dogmatic preachings without actually developing a Christlike nature are nothing but mind-controlled slaves belonging to the cult of "Churchianity".

The gentleman I was referring to is a true devotee of Jesus Christ. I even got a chance to talk to him and ask him how he accomplished it. He replied very humbly that there's nothing very "special" about him, and that all he did was to dedicate every little action of his to Jesus Christ, including little things like breathing, eating, lifting of objects and sleeping. Everytime he did these things he mentally affirmed that it was Jesus that did all the things, not him.

Through the constant practice of this discipline which sounds very simple, yet very challenging, he came to a point where his mind, heart and soul was involuntarily one with Jesus EVERY moment of his life. And no wonder Jesus blesses him abundantly.

This is what true submission to Jesus Christ is all about anyway. I'm also aware that the Orthodox Church does teach the importance of devotion. Also, this gentleman has unconditional love for all living beings, and manifests it in his actions. He does not claim that his way is the only way, and has respect and tolerance for all faiths, as he understands the true essence of his faith. As one progresses further and gets closer and closer to one's innermost source, the outer dogmatism automatically drops off.

True spirituality is about developing spiritual qualities such as unconditional love for all beings; a constant quest to be in touch with God; an ever-increasing faith in God; a constant effort at self-improvement and becoming a better person; and receptiveness to guidance from God at every moment of one's life. Jesus was one such great soul that exemplified this through his own actions, and set an example for others to follow. And anyone that follows this example receives the gift of being one with the Holy Spirit. Such a person is unperturbed by the ups and downs of the outer circumstances; rejoices in Divine Bliss; very rarely gets angry; and has full faith that God will take care of his needs in abundance. And I've seen this Father manifest it in his own actions.

Real Christianity has nothing to do with dogmatism. Dogmatism might serve an important purpose in the beginning, as only then a person can become focussed on one path. And as the person progresses further and gets closer to the source, the outer forms are discarded. On the other hand, if the person is too stuck up in outer forms without achieving inner growth through a constant effort at developing divine qualities, then he only ends up becoming a mind-controlled fanatic nut under some form of a "mental drug addiction".

I know that there are many fanatics that self-righteously try to force their dogma on other people's throats, without any idea of what true spirituality is about. I'm sorry to say this, but don't ever expect me to take you seriously.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:55 PM

Crowneagle

man is free to belive what he wants to but not free to decieve. what you expose is not christianity but a counterfit based on hinduism, gnosticism, masonry new age or if you wish. if you cannot tell the difference it's probably because you have not read the scriptures.

what christianity is, is written in the bible and no where else. no private what i believe, you belive or any other person believes is biblicaly acceptable.

check
http://cana.userworld.com/cana_chart.html

Old 03-23-2005, 05:04 PM

"..next to the Way of Christ there are a few others that also lead to God/...you sound like someone who seems to think there is only ONE way to God and it's through the acceptance of Christ, and Christ ALONE. I don't agree, but that doesn't mean I REJECT Christ and His message." the words of Draken

Once again, I post your own words as evidence of your rejection of Christ as the ONLY Savior sent to this world, Draken. No one has "placed words" in your mouth, you simply don't want to hear the truth.

You said that you "don't agree" that Jesus "is the ONLY way to God." Correct?

But Jesus said, "No man comes to the Father but through me."

Are we to assume then, that you are wiser and know more than Christ?

Trust me, you and your words will be dead and forgotten in due time, but the words of the Lord will remain forever.

I've spoken the truth to you and told you what you must do to be saved but you have become angry and rattled. You don't retain wisdom very long do you?

Didn't I tell you that Jesus said that Satan has 3 goals for men? Deception, theft and destruction! Satan has a grip on you Draken; he has your mind firmly in his grasp and he has stolen your salvation because you have allowed him to do so. He will destroy you next!

Christ alone has the power to save you but if you continue to reject Him and His word, you will perish.

Would you prefer to hear Jesus say it? Here it is:

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15

If this makes you angry, then take it up with Christ, for He wrote it. I'm just passing it on to you because I don't want to see you perish.

Get on your knees in a quiet place and plead forgiveness of your sins before the Lord. He will hear you and forgive you. And then "pick up your cross" and "follow" Him all the days of your life.

Christ is searching for workers to spread His truth to the lost. Why don't you become one?
Old 03-23-2005, 05:31 PM

CrownEagle says, "I remember making a posting earlier on a Catholic Father that I knew in India, who can actually manifest Light coming from his heart when he reads the Bible. I consider only people of such calibre to be truly qualified to teach others about Christianity."

If you seek out or you are impressed by such 'signs' then you need to know that even Satan can manifest as a brilliant 'light.'

His power domain is replete with supernatural 'signs' and 'wonders' which are deceptions meant to snare the biblically ignorant.

Do you not know that Jesus WARNED US IN MATTHEW 24--THREE TIMES--TO NOT BE DECEIVED during the end times?

How foolish some of you are. I've told you over and over that Satan is a deceiver and many of you are easy marks for his schemes because you do not know the word of God. If Satan has some of you under such deception NOW, while we are still living in the age of grace, then just wait until the Beast (antichrist) is unleashed!

Many of you will gladly take the 'mark of the beast' because you'll allow your eyes to further deceive you as he performs false miracles. You'd better get your noses into the word of God and I mean fast!

Have you not heard that we battle against "principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the air?" Ephesians6:12

Do you not know that Satan is called, "the prince of the air" and that it has been given unto him special powers to confuse and amaze men with his supernatural powers?

Jesus said that those who "seek signs" are a wicked and perverse generation.

CrownEagle, if you allow the supernatural 'signs' such as a "light" eminating from a man's chest, then you will serve the Beast in the future because you believe your eyes and not the word of God.

But I assure you, your eyes will deceive you and if you take the mark of the Beast, you will perish.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:03 PM

"You can't shove your belief down people's throats."

Nor am I trying to. Acceptance of Christ as your Savior is a voluntary action. But in these days of wickedness, ignorance and deception, with Christ's return nearing, there is no time to coddle the lost with sermons that don't convict them of their sins and their need for Christ.

"I mean, really do you think what you say is SO brilliant that I will suddenly fall over backwards and "realize" you're right, even if I DO agree with you?"

I've never thought of myself as "brilliant" nor do I have any particular persuasive powers. It is the moving of the Holy Spirit of Christ that must convict you of your sins and your need for Him. I could write a million words but I can't move your heart; only the Holy Spirit can do that.

Draken, it is NOT my responsibility to see that you accept Christ. That is your decision alone; neither the Lord nor myself can force you, nor would we want to see you forced. You must come to the understanding that you are a sinful man and be convicted in your spirit that you need Jesus. My job is to toss out the seeds and pray that they take root.

Jesus gave an excellent sermon about the various types of "soil" that the seeds fall upon. Some soil takes the seed and sprouts; some soil is rocky and will not accept the seeds; while other seeds sprout a little and then die. (I urge you to read that chapter--I'll locate it if you like.)

"I don't even know if you are who you say you are!"

Who have I said that I am? I've admitted that I was an utterly wicked and sinful man who strayed away from Christ for a long time. I have returned to Him and I serve Him only. I am trying to follow the 2nd law that Jesus gave--"Love your neighbor as you love yourself."

If I didn't love you, and others on this forum, I would not spend any time telling you about Christ. The wicked don't care if you perish--but I do care about you and your eternity. Why? Because when one realizes all that Jesus has done for them, they cannot help but tell others about Him.

I don't want Satan to take you into hell with him. I would like to meet you one day in paradise so we can celebrate together. Will you be there?

Jesus told those who would follow Him, that we are to preach the Gospel to the ends of the earth, and then the end shall come.

If you doubt anything that I have told you, then by all means dig out your Bible and see for yourself if what I've said is truthful or not.

Read the book of John; that's a good place to start.