Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2005, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Woman leads men in prayer

Look.

Once and for all:

the only thing I doubt is that your interpretation of The Scriptures is The Right one.

When you say "see for yourself what Christ said" I read the same words as you but interpret it differently from you. I have my reasons for that.

You make a lot of assumptions and don't even notice putting words in my mouth. So you interpret what I say and misunderstand exactly the same way you say I interpret and misunderstand the Bible.

Old 03-24-2005, 01:21 AM

I've noticed that this thread is recieving a lot of hang time, and I couldn't help but chime in.

I do not have a problem with women working, leading prayer, being in public office, etc.

The problem I have is that women recieve what they think is preferential treatment by the government in America. The zero tolerance bullshit and all . . . I don't care who you are . . . anybody is capable of desrving a smack. But men normally won't do this . . . I know I won't. If I were to slap my wife, her head would probably twist 180 degrees. But back to the point . . .

It seems that every law being put on the books these days is designed to make money for the state, or for lawyers, or both. A zero tolerance policy means that if your neighbor heard you yelling at your wife because you came home to find her fucking another man . . . the husband goes to jail until the trial is over. If a husband goes to work all day while his wife is home being a prima donna and fucking the pool-boy, I believe it should not only be the husbands right and privlige to slap her around, but it should be his duty to do so. What kind of unappreciative bitch gets all her bills paid, the clothes on her back, the roof over her head, and any other expense she could think of incurring paid for . . . to have an excuse like 'I'm bored' to go cheat on her husband? When the fuck did 'I was bored' become a vaiable excuse? If a guy does it, he has to leave his own home and pay half. If the woman cheats, the man still has to leave home and pay half. How is this beneficial to society?

Ya know, this country is going to get so bad one day, that all the people in the surrounding states about washington d.c. are going to storm the white house one day, and lynch all of these motherfuckers that are turning our society to shit. I'd be more than happy to coordinate any two teams into the place, as well. I have paramilitary infiltration/asault experience . . . it may be in just paintball, but I have more wins as a leader than losses.

What we need to do here is the same thing they did to that French queen . . . they took her out and took her head off. We need a mob to go in, get the president, and bring him out to the white house lawn and set him up on the guillatine. And then we have to send a message to all these would be politicians . . . "Fuck our life up by voting for your interests instead of ours, and we'll cut your fucking head off."

The people of this country need to go on the offensive here. the problem is, 'nobody cares.' How can a white man fight alongside a black man when the blacks get preferential treatment via affirmative action? The black man is digging this, and wont fight. The Mexicans and other Latinos feel special as well for similar, albiet different reasons. And women can run around rampant, doing whatever the fuck they want, because its good to be a bitch these days. Its not the rest of the people that typically see this as a problem . . . it is, yet again, time to "Take up the White Man's Burden." Except this time, we're not taking the rights from 'savages'. . . we're trying to get them back for ourselves.

There is no peaceful means by which to do this . . . because the enemy is hostile. He has hostilly taken over this country. He is hostilly repressing us all, and hiding it in the guise of 'this is good.' He is hostilly policing us and driving us broke with his taxes, and fines, and court costs, and medical fees. He controls the corporations and the government. His name is Satan. And, unfortunately, we've allowed him to have too much power to be talked to or ignored. We have to beat the shit out of this monkey that sits on all our backs.

Either this, or it would seem that America is going to fall flat on its ass. America is going to be defeated. The corruption in the government goes up so high, and so far, that our prime directives are all fucked up. Since when do we give foreigners free education, and turn our backs on our own kids? (which is another point I want to make.)

Someone said to me that there is no such thing as a free education that we pay for for foreigners. Sure there is.

Hindus and Filipinos come into this country. They get school loans. They then graduate and go back to their country. They then take our work from us via outsourcing. Then when the bank tries to collect the debt from little Hadgie, he curls his nose and gives the bank the middle finger. There is nothing the bank can do . . . the bank is here, and the kid is there. In effect, the bank has to find a way to fill in the void thats been left in its precious bottom line. So it takes it from Americans in the form of high interest rates, ATM fees, and they resort to this Universal Late payment bullshit (READ UP ON THIS IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CREDIT CARD! Bisicly it means if you pay one credit card late, all of the credit card companies that you hold in your wallet can each charge you a seperate late fee for each card you hold. This is the TRUTH, people!)

I'm going to close out saying that,

Ahmad, although I applaud you for being able to get down on your knees and stick your ass in the air in prayer and have not a single violent thought in your head, you cannot get an absentee landlord to fix a heater. God has allowed the Devil to reign on this earth. It is our job to denounce and destroy him. We cannot leave it up to God, because this is OUR test to take, not His.

marypoppinz, I know your intentions are to make life safe for your kids . . . but this is not enough. We all have to make life safe for all of mankind. So lets not just stop with the child molesters . . . lets get all of these corrupt bastards and bitches, shove a glass rod up each one of their penises or pussies, and smash the glass inside. The problems your kids are having are not the only problems in the world.

And anyone else that thinks I'm off the deep end here . . . SHOW ME ANOTHER SOLUTION . . . and not just a suggestion . . . show me something with some thought behind it . . . show me a plan with a 5 year period of projections, then a 10 year period of projections.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't pray to God. But we cannot ask God to fix this. We made this mess. Satan didn't do this . . . he needed US to take the suggestion. He needed US to ACCEPT him. He needed US to let down our guard, so that he may posess our thoughts and our deeds. And how do we prevent any deadly disease from overtaking society? We have to quarantene it. Gues what? Our entire federal hub is loaded with it, and every corporation is a festering boil that distributes it. Wh must either kill the disease, or we must cut off its power supply.

Now we can educate as many people as we want . . . and its true that knowledge is power . . . but we must exercise that power. We must know the difference between the innocently ignorant, and the flat out abusers of the system. And then we must know who to destroy and how to do it. That is the only way we can stop this shit . . . and there will be many casualties along the way . . . but its something we must do for the perpetuation of the species, and we must also do it this way in order for us to be able to evolve into the next level of our biological destiny, as written by God.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 03-24-2005, 01:51 AM

Thanks for taking us back to the issue, DC!

Quote:
And anyone else that thinks I'm off the deep end here . . . SHOW ME ANOTHER SOLUTION . . . and not just a suggestion . . . show me something with some thought behind it . . . show me a plan with a 5 year period of projections, then a 10 year period of projections.
I know what would bring the System down: DON'T VOTE.

If the people of America would stop delegating their power to representatives who represent nothing but the abusers of the System through the peoples' delegation of its powers, then the System would come crashing down in a few years.

As long as the masses keep buying the bluff that "voting is a right that MUST be exercised" the politicians don't care who the masses vote for since the fact they vote in the first place gives them the fuel they need, namely the consent of the people for status quo.

If the people would exercise their right NOT to vote (because let's face it, the most competent, spiritually upright candidates simply are not ALLOWED to participate, so there really isn't anyone to vote for who is not the NWO's puppet) the people would take away the one thing the Elite needs to control the masses - CONSENT.

<a href="http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/shaffer1.html">Why I Do Not Vote by Butler Shaffer</a>

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/elections.html">Elections by Francis Parker Yockey</a>
Old 03-24-2005, 07:15 AM

Peace Crowneagle,

What Satan did is exactly this, subverted the one religion of God (into three main disputing religions ) giving it an ugly image, thus he divided the united nation of human beings into two camps, the fundamentalists (conservative hypocrites) who stick to a false dogma (e.g: the subverted religions), and the rest are driven into the disbelieving camp (Secular, liberal, no god, new age spirituality).

The truth is inbetween those two camps, it is the middle lane, God calls His nation "the middle nation" that has only God as its center, not a dogma nor an ego.

The article you quote is a perfect example, it gives us a glimpse into the two disputing factions in the world today, the liberals and the conservatives.
---------------------------------------------------

SPIRITUALITY & RELIGION VS Submission

SPIRITUALITY SAYS THAT GOD IS WITHIN US AND THAT WE DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE TO MAKE THAT DIVINE CONNECTION FOR US

RELIGION SAYS THAT WE ARE SEPARATED FROM GOD AND THAT WE NEED "THEM" TO MAKE THAT DIVINE CONNECTION

Submission says that God is a separate entity of His creation, but He is nearer to us than the jugular vein, He hears and responds to our prayers, there are no barriers between us and God.

[50:16] We created the human, and we know what he whispers to himself. We are closer to him than his jugular vein.

[2:186] When My servants ask you about Me, I am always near. I answer their prayers when they pray to Me. The people shall respond to Me and believe in Me, in order to be guided.

SPIRITUALITY SAYS THAT WE ARE FREE TO MAKE CHOICES ON OUR OWN AND THAT WE MUST TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS

RELIGION SAYS WE MUST MAKE THEIR CHOICES AND ACT THEIR WAY

Submission says that WE are responsible, no soul can carry the sins of another, God warns against following blindly the professional religionsists, because if we take their word and laws instead of God's, since that means they are our gods.

[17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

[9:31] They have set up their religious leaders and scholars as lords, instead of GOD. Others deified the Messiah, son of Mary. They were all commanded to worship only one god. There is no god except He. Be He glorified, high above having any partners.

[42:21] They follow idols who decree for them religious laws never authorized by GOD. If it were not for the predetermined decision, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, the transgressors have incurred a painful retribution.

[35:18] No soul can carry the sins of another soul. If a soul that is loaded with sins implores another to bear part of its load, no other soul can carry any part of it, even if they were related. The only people to heed your warnings are those who reverence their Lord, even when alone in their privacy, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat). Whoever purifies his soul, does so for his own good. To GOD is the final destiny.

THE THEME OF SPIRITUALITY IS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

THE THEME OF RELIGION IS FEAR AND GUILT

The theme of Submission is REVERENCE OF GOD, which means that we love God the most, we respect Him the most, we revere Him and know how severe His retribution. The deal was clear, you will get two messages one from God and one from Satan, and you reap what you sow, the guilty will choose hell voluntarily because of their inability to come closer to God on the judgment day, hell already surrounds them because of their transgressions. Unconditional love spoils, God's love is indeed conditional but within everybody's reach.

[59:18] O you who believe, you shall reverence GOD, and let every soul examine what it has sent ahead for tomorrow. You shall reverence GOD; GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do.

SPIRITUALITY DOES NOT REQUIRE US TO MAKE DONATIONS

RELIGION HAS BECOME BIG BUSINESS

In Submission, the obligatory charity (Zakaa, 2.5% of any income we get) goes strictly to these specific groups, other than that the believers shall spend in the cause of God on their own volition.

[2:215] They ask you about giving: say, "The charity you give shall go to the parents, the relatives, the orphans, the poor, and the traveling alien." Any good you do, GOD is fully aware thereof.

SPIRITUALITY SAYS THERE IS NO HELL, NO JUDGEMENT, NO ANGRY GOD... THAT WE ARE LOVED UNCONDITIONALLY

RELIGION SAYS THERE IS A HELL, GOD GETS ANGRY AND JUDGES US... THEREFORE, WE ARE NOT LOVED UNCONDITIONALLY

The theme of "unconditional love" is the slogan of Satan's secular extremists, they want a license to sin. In Submission though, we know the deal that we chose to accept, that we are responsible, if we do good we will get double the rewards and if we transgress we get the just requital, without God's judging in the resurrectionb day there would be no meaning for this life, the test would be pointless.

[47:15] The allegory of Paradise that is promised for the righteous is this: it has rivers of unpolluted water, and rivers of fresh milk, and rivers of wine - delicious for the drinkers - and rivers of strained honey. They have all kinds of fruits therein, and forgiveness from their Lord. (Are they better) or those who abide forever in the hellfire, and drink hellish water that tears up their intestines?

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE ARE FREE TO CHOOSE OUR OWN PATH TO GOD

RELIGION COMMANDS US TO DO IT THEIR WAY

Submission says that there is one path to God, and it is to submit to His will, believe His messages and messengers, believe in the judgment day (that we will be held accountable for every deed), this path is the path of Abraham, "Submission", it is the "straight path" the shortest to God.

[30:30] Therefore, you shall devote yourself to the religion of strict monotheism. Such is the natural instinct placed into the people by GOD. Such creation of GOD will never change. This is the perfect religion, but most people do not know.

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE GO TO GOD TO LIGHTEN OUR BURDEN

RELIGION HAS TAUGHT US TO FEAR THEIR GOD

Submission says that the human being is either "appreciative" of God alone by relating all the good things to Him alone (and by revering only God) or unappreciative, which means failing to acknowledge God's hand behind everything, both of them get their just requital or reward according to their deeds, reverence is a mix of deep love, awe and respect, a positive kind of fear.

[14:7] Your Lord has decreed: "The more you thank Me, the more I give you." But if you turn unappreciative, then My retribution is severe.

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE SHOULD NOT BE ASHAMED OF OUR SEXUALITY... THAT IT SHOULD BE A SACRED CELEBRATION OF LOVE

RELIGION HAS TAUGHT US TO FEEL ASHAMED, GUILTY AND DIRTY ABOUT OUR SEXUALITY

Submission doesn't deny this aspect of our humanity nor does it indulge in it, submitters look for the meaning behind the physical actions in order to find God, the source of all the righteous meanings and feelings. Thus love is the point not the physical relationship which doesn't last. Self indulgence is the main sign of transgression and enslavement by Satan.

[30:21] Among His proofs is that He created for you spouses from among yourselves, in order to have tranquility and contentment with each other, and He placed in your hearts love and care towards your spouses. In this, there are sufficient proofs for people who think.

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES US TO HONOR AND RESPECT MOTHER EARTH

RELIGION HAS TOLD US TO "BE THOU FRUITFUL, MULTIPLY AND SUBDUE THE EARTH" I REPEAT... "SUBDUE THE EARTH"

Eventhough God has subdued the earth for us, He didn't give us permission to corrupt it, the submitters are strictly warned against any kind of transgression, the very act of taking more than your needs (exhausting the resources) is condemned repeatedly in Quran, for example...

[b][20:81] Eat from the good things we provided for you, and do not transgress, lest you incur My wrath. Whoever incurs My wrath has fallen.

SPIRITUALITY REMINDS US THAT WE ARE ONE WITH GOD AND ONE WITH EACH OTHER

RELIGION TEACHES DISUNITY AND SEPARATION WHICH IS THE OPPOSITE OF GOD

The secular extreme wants it a "pleasant ville" where all are equal, the good and the bad, as for the fundamentalists they want it a mor in your face hirarchy with masters and slaves (or religionsists and gentiles). As for Submission, God says that the believers in HIm are united in one column unlike the disbelievers who will stay divided because of the different idols they worship (which causes a conflict of interests). My message is nothing but a call for unity, i am to proclaim a "united Submitters nation" for the believers in God alone.

[3:104] Let there be a community of you who invite to what is good, advocate righteousness, and forbid evil. These are the winners.[3:105] Do not be like those who became divided and disputed, despite the clear proofs that were given to them. For these have incurred a terrible retribution.

SPIRITUALITY SAYS GOD IS WITHIN

RELIGION SAYS HE IS IN HEAVEN AND THAT "THEY" ARE THE ONLY INTERMEDIARIES FOR US

Submission says there are no intermediaries, even the messengers themselves cannot intercede for anyone for the simple reason that they are totally powerless to grant any kind of help to anyone, not Muhammad, Jesus nor the saints, not any human being who ever did or will exist can step between us and God.

[39:43] Have they invented intercessors to mediate between them and GOD? Say, "What if they do not possess any power, nor understanding?"

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE ARE BORN IN INNOCENCE AND PURITY

RELIGION SAYS WE ARE BORN WITH SIN

In Submission, the original sin has been forgiven for all of us (which was the initial belief in Satan's claim that the creatures have inherent independent powers), however we are born to this world to make a final decision, God or Satan, like a make up test. The record on earth starts from Zero. the originla sin was forgiven...

[7:22] He thus duped them with lies. As soon as they tasted the tree, their bodies became visible to them, and they tried to cover themselves with the leaves of Paradise. Their Lord called upon them: "Did I not enjoin you from that tree, and warn you that the devil is your most ardent enemy?" [7:23] They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged our souls, and unless You forgive us and have mercy on us, we will be losers." [7:24] He said, "Go down as enemies of one another. On earth shall be your habitation and provision for awhile." [7:25] He said, "On it you will live, on it you will die, and from it you will be brought out."

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES THAT WE ARE ON A LONG SPIRITUAL ADVENTURE AND JOURNEY WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY END BY REUNITING WITH OUR SOURCE

RELIGION SAYS WE'VE GOT ONE LIFE TO GET IT ALL RIGHT AND THERE IS NOTHING BUT HEAVEN OR HELL AFTER THAT

Submission says that all the human (and Jinn) beings will ultimately return to God, however only a few believe in this and that's why they will be admitted closer to God after Judgment (Paradise is the place close to God) as for those who don't believe in being judged by God, they will run away in fear on the judgment day and hell will be that place away from God.

[9:105] Say, "Work righteousness; GOD will see your work, and so will His messenger and the believers. Ultimately, you will be returned to the Knower of all secrets and declarations, then He will inform you of everything you had done."

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE ARE FREE TO EXPRESS

RELIGION GAVE US THE DREADED INQUISITION

Submission makes distinction between righteous expression, and sinful one. What kind of society would be that allows evil to spread in the name of tolerance and freedom of expression. However everyone in his privacy can do what he want, God is witness over us all, but to proclaim your sin is simply an invitation for the others to join you and that's why God exorts the believers to invite to the good and forbid evil lest it spreads.

[24:19] Those who love to see immorality spread among the believers have incurred a painful retribution in this life and in the Hereafter. GOD knows, while you do not know.

[3:104] Let there be a community of you who invite to what is good, advocate righteousness, and forbid evil. These are the winners.

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL

RELIGION GAVE US THE CRUSADES IN WHICH MANY WERE KILLED AND SLAUGHTERED IN THE NAME OF GOD

In Submission, war is allowed only for self defense or to eliminate oppression, individual freedoms including the right to believe in whatever you want are protected in Quran.

[2:190] You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.
[2:191] You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them
whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers.

[2:192] If they refrain, then GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.
[2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES THAT WE SHOULD LOVE ONE ANOTHER UNCONDITIONALLY AND ALWAYS HONOR THE RIGHTS AND CHOICES OF OTHERS

RELIGION TREATED NATIVE AMERICANS, THE MAYANS AND OTHER INDIGENOUS CULTURES AS SAVAGE PRIMITIVES WHO "MUST BE SAVED"

In Submission, the greeting decreed by God is "Peace be unto you", no agression is allowed whatsoever, there is no compulsion in religion.

[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES PEACE AND HARMONY

RELIGION HAS CAUSED MORE WARS AND MORE KILLING THAN ANY OTHER REASON

[5:64] The Jews even said, "GOD's hand is tied down!" It is their hands that are tied down. They are condemned for uttering such a blasphemy. Instead, His hands are wide open, spending as He wills. For certain, your Lord's revelations to you will cause many of them to plunge deeper into transgression and disbelief. Consequently, we have committed them to animosity and hatred among themselves until the Day of Resurrection. Whenever they ignite the flames of war, GOD puts them out. They roam the earth wickedly, and GOD dislikes the evildoers.

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES US TO HAVE FAITH IN OURSELVES

RELIGION TEACHES US TO HAVE FAITH IN THEM

Submission teaches us to have faith in God alone

[33:3] And put your trust in GOD. GOD suffices as an advocate.

SPIRITUALITY SAYS WE HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS... THAT WE CAN FIND THEM BY "GOING WITHIN"

RELIGION TEACHES US THAT IT HAS ALL THE ANSWERS AND ONLY ITS ANSWERS ARE THE RIGHT ONES

Submission says that only God has the answers and only by asking Him can we be inspired by the correct ones, furthermore God has sent all humanity a proven final testament (Quran)that it may guide them to the righteous answers. The book sets you free of needing to ask anyone, it is between you and God alone.(the messengers provide answers from Quran if the believers couldn't find them.

[2:97] Say, "Anyone who opposes Gabriel should know that he has brought down this (Quran) into your heart, in accordance with GOD's will, confirming previous scriptures, and providing guidance and good news for the believers."

SPIRITUALITY TEACHES US TO SEARCH FOR THE UNIVERSAL TRUTHS AND OUR HEARTS WILL TELL US WHEN WE HAVE FOUND THEM

RELIGION TEACHES WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT THEIR VERSION OF THE TRUTH

Submission warns against following our parents (or anyone else) blindly, every individual is responsible for himsels, no soul can carry the burden of another. Everyone wil get two messages in his lifetime, one from Satan and one from God and he or she is totally free to choose between them.

[2:170] When they are told, "Follow what GOD has revealed herein," they say, "We follow only what we found our parents doing." What if their parents did not understand, and were not guided?

--------------------------------------------------

For mor analysis of Satan's trick to drive the people away from God and His message, feel free to read this article,

http://www.usn2161.net/isreligionevil.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 03-24-2005, 04:46 PM

Hey DC, I kinda like your idea of violent revolution, but isn't that what the globalists would want to justify a police state? You do see the catch 22 we're in, right? But yeah, I would rather be doing somethin' about it along with what you had in mind, than sitting here feeling helpless.
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-25-2005, 09:47 AM

This may be true, but the 5% of the total population running this shit would have a very hard time keeping police control over 95% totalling the rest of the population. They'd have to nuke their own investment in order to stop us.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 03-25-2005, 05:29 PM

Quote:
DarkChilde3D wrote:
This may be true, but the 5% of the total population running this shit would have a very hard time keeping police control over 95% totalling the rest of the population. They'd have to nuke their own investment in order to stop us.
What makes you think they wouldn't want to nuke us when they want at least 80 percent of the world's population dead. It's all about population control, man! They do have their underground cities to live in, if and when the land is unlivable due to radiation half-life:-P
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...