Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2004, 11:35 PM

Default Re: 11 Christians Facing 47 Years In Prison For Preaching The Scripture At Gay Pride Parade

Freeman,
I liked your post,you seem to have some real understanding.
What most men and women don't seem to realise today is that the same darkness that fuels the NWO ALSO fuels "churchianity".Most won't dig as the Scriptures say we must to find truth,and satan is a master at deception.The NWO will achieve their goals,for this must happen to show man the fruits of our decisions.YHWH will intervene at the proper time and the Kingdom (government)that the Messiah always preached WILL be established on this earth.I myself must continue to fight against those powers of darkness as YHWH creates His character in me.I long for that family....Most "christians" won't even research something as simple as the pagan origins of Xmas,lie to their kids about a santa,etc.,and believe me ,that's just the tip of the iceberg.Man truely reaps what he sows. Keep diggin for the truth and never give up..Ed

Old 12-23-2004, 11:45 PM

Default Re: 11 Christians Facing 47 Years In Prison For Preaching The Scripture At Gay Pride Parade

The stonewallrevisted site seems gone.

I don't know why..

They may have been sabatoged online and/or threatened, no idea.

Here is a link to the cached copy.

I'd check it out, if it still is it, while it's still online.

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:SesysxiD2pEJ:www.stonewallrevisited .com/+stonewallrevisited&hl=en
Old 12-24-2004, 12:00 AM

I don't know what "churchianity" is and can't afford to buy "the book" to find out

freeman, I am easily perhaps, in some sense, your "average" Christian in all I've said.

I wouldn't dream of going against my brothers and sisters in Christ, not for little things.

But not all who claim Christ are saved. And not all who claim Christ will even want allegiance with true Christians.

This too was prophesied. Many will fall away. Brother will betray brother, and so forth.

Not about you freeman, just a general observation

The stonewallrevistited site has been taken down or moved.

Here is the cached copy as of Dec 13, 2004

You may have to do a small bit of research or copy and paste to get it to work,it's worth it.

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:SesysxiD2pEJ:www.stonewallrevisited .com/+stonewallrevisited&hl=en
Old 12-24-2004, 12:05 AM

Satan does NOT want you finding this site.

The link I gave works for me but comes up blank from here..

Please do this..

Do a search online with

"stonewallrevisited.com"

You will see links for a cached copy of the website.

You'll need to click on that.

Shame it's down..

Very very bad..
Old 12-24-2004, 02:41 AM

Just my 2 cents . . .

Any governmental employees who will arrest people for praying needs to be publicly burned at the stake in a metaphorical sense. The man that gave the order IS evil. Arresting people for praying carries the mark of the beast if I ever seen it. But, since religiosness is not, "cool" these days . . . since anyone going to church or praying is immediately cast as a "Jesus Freak", this will not happen.

What we need here is to place hackers into our employ, and totlly ruin this man's life using his own tools . . . then he can reflect on how he was wronged. And whenm he appologises to the public of his own volition through his publicist, then he can be freed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-24-2004, 07:25 AM

D.C.

Funny you mention that. Jesus freak is directly below jesus in the dictionary. I don't know when oxford staring being in on their game... and for the doubters... they have God awful under God.

I thought words were looked up individually?
They now are creating this kind of flow when the young mind scans the pages for his definition. Good thing Jesus is a forgiving soul. (Are you? Or do you hold onto your anger? Just a thought.)

i.e.: in Jesusn.)...........

Jesus freakn.)..............

When I retrieve my dictionary, I will start a thread on this little meaning to words defining the life thingy.

Please no one take this as an offence. I am merely showing how Oxford is taking their meaning of the words in our lives, to the streets, our children, and the depths of hell.

Just something I noticed I thought was bad programming in the dictionary.

N.B. 30% of Nova Scotian children are homeschooled. They are being taught to be anti-social. No wonder the racism has flourished here. You should see how heavily Christian oriented the materials for home-schooling generally are. A very evangelical breed of hatred for anything other than Christian... it feels very Nazi to me with a Christian sugar-coating.

XXX
Old 12-24-2004, 08:24 PM

With regards to Christians being arrested and sentenced for life, "It's the end of the world as we know it. It's the end of the world as we know it. It's the end of the world as we know it and I do'nt feel fine." -taken from the song by REM, the last line slightly changed, though. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-25-2004, 09:51 AM

Hope, you need to feel fine cuz its gonna get better. This you must believe and have faith in - a true test of your spirituality. The truth always comes to light, yes? Darkness is only the absense of light.

Truth is coming to light before our eyes and we are helping to birth this child called peace... the hope of our future. Please believe in peace hope, for my children's sake... for me.

Find your hope, I'll give you mine... hold onto hope with all your faith from all your heart and we'll all get through this insanity of recognizing reality for what it is... insane.

Mary XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2004, 10:40 AM

Has any one linked sexual orientation and the amount of estrogen/testosterone ingested
un-naturally on a day to day scale?

For instance we have female contraceptives being used and flushed down the toilet.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2004-10-03-deformed-fish_x.htm
Fish near some Colo. plants found with male-female tissue
DENVER (AP) Fish with both male and female sex tissue have been discovered near Colorado wastewater treatment plants on the South Platte River and Boulder Creek.
Scientists are trying to determine if chemicals that disrupt hormones, such as estrogen, are responsible for the gender-bending phenomenon.

Now this is not new it has been happening ever since "the pill" has been on the market.

I am not sure nor do I care if they have ever "mapped out" the gay/queer/homosexual percentage of any given population in any country
I am sure that the increase of homosexuality is chemically induced. This ,for the NWO types, goes
great for their population control scheme.
( testosterone would be the female equivalent )
Gay people do not make babies.
They can adopt or have donor sperm or "carrier" moms.

If two people can find a long lasting love on this crazy world , should anyone really care if they are the same sex?
The flip side to long lasting love is the promiscuous life style. That is where any concern should lie. The "players" and "sluts" be it heterosexual or homosexual seems to be the new
"thing" A constant bombardment from multi media
portraying this kind of behaviour as acceptable.
In the year 2000+ What is a good 1st date? Go to the doctor to get some blood work and find out if you have any S.T.D's??
The people who need the most help are bi-sexuals
That life style is usually drug infested and wreckless.
Like the good doctor said
heterosexuals are the new jews

Oh yeah 1 more thing .. if you ever see a "gay" person with a pink pyrimad tattoo on them.... That was a Nazi concentration camp arm band worn by the gay population and they probably got executed along side the mentally ill and the physically handi capped.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:53 PM

Default Re: 11 Christians Facing 47 Years In Prison For Preaching The Scripture At Gay Pride

47 years in jail?
for preeching the bible at a gay party?
why?.. is the law afrade it will hurt the morrells of the gay?