Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2006, 05:29 PM

Default It is official America is dead

Since my Welcome fellow Northcommians. The romp around the political boards has produced a full on flatliners response. I should have expected some of it but wow, these people have severe mind warpage. Being political means that they are plugging into MSM so solidly it creates an unreachable burden of "proof" that is unattainable. Since then though the official website for this treason is
www.spp.gov
Thousands of other links can be Googled using the keywords
SPPNA
Amero
deep integration
trans texas corridor
But the "news" of the second always takes precedence. Some Congressman and his page.

Old 10-02-2006, 05:40 PM

Default Re: It is official America is dead

Yeah, that along with the new definition of what an "enemy combatant" is. But, I'd go as far as to say it was official back when the patriot act passed. This other bullshit draconian stuff is just icing on the poison cake. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-02-2006, 08:46 PM

Default Re: It is official America is dead

Quote:
The romp around the political boards has produced a full on flatliners response. I should have expected some of it but wow, these people have severe mind warpage. Being political means that they are plugging into MSM so solidly it creates an unreachable burden of "proof" that is unattainable.
It's amazing is'nt it. The key is to settle in for the long haul. If you think these people will respond to a simple paper detailing the long history of government covert op's and scams by the Elite...forget it.

It's NOT about common sense. It's about brainwashing pure and simple. Once you go out on the boards with this attitude...that you are a "deprogrammer", then you can do some things by treating the children like the children they are.

Be gentle with them. Lead them to conclusions by posting things like..."hey! You guys seen this declassified government paper? Called Northwoods. It says the government was willing to blow up drones of aircraft to blame it on Cuba as an excuse to invade. Also willing to shoot people on American streets to blame on Cuba. Can you believe it! Man, I cant believe the government could be so cold towards it's own citizens."

Then let it settle in bit by bit...bit by bit. You will of course require the patience of a Saint but we all have to plod along.:-)

Also note the "professional" posters and unpaid shills who are out their. Dont take their bait. Just plod along.