Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2006, 08:32 PM

Default A Military Dictatorship!

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Militarization_America/Militarization_America.html

http://www.hermes-press.com/militarismindex.htm

Old 10-04-2006, 08:38 PM

Default Re: A Military Dictatorship!

also read John Perkins, Confessions of an Economic Hitman, a pretty good book from the inside.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
also read John Perkins, Confessions of an Economic Hitman, a pretty good book from the inside.
Yeah....

I heard him on a radio show once, I don't trust him. Anyone with that much "knowledge of the innerworkings" of the globalist agenda, and also being part of the "innerworkings" has got to be a MISINFORMATIONIST of theirs. Ask yourself why is'nt he in jail?

Also It's no secret why America is passing all kinds of ANTI-FREEDOM laws, It's because we've been technically living under MARTIAL LAW since the CIVIL WAR. Actually the IDIOTS in congress are wasting their time passing these laws, they've existed on the books forever! they're just to dumb to read the law books. So yes, we actually live in a MILITARY DICTATORSHIP of sorts. 8-)
Old 10-05-2006, 06:41 AM

Quote:
I hav'nt read it...yet. I dont think it's unreasonable that people get a conscience and get out. Look at General Smedly Butler and "War Is A Racket".

Still, it pays to keep a close eye on where you are being subtely taken at times.:-)
Old 07-06-2008, 02:14 PM

Funny. I have imagined myself taking over America in a military coup.

"America is not at war, the United States Marine Corps is at war, America is at the "mall.""- Unknown soldier in Iraq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.