Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2007, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Iran Watch

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
We've already been victimized by the NWO.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Yes, I mean by a NUKE or VIRUS outbreak, or something horrific like 9-11, "they" need this to blame Iran, and then start WW3.

http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm

Old 01-11-2007, 12:45 PM

So, you agree that WWIII is their agenda?

Isn't this Dr. Makow's opinion, as well?

Basically, what you're saying is that the US might get hit by a VIRUS and they'll blame IRAN. We might get hit by a NUKE and they'll blame IRAN. Or, something more catastrophic than 911 and they'll blame IRAN.

Well, yes, this is their MO.

Just as they blamed Al Qaeda for 911.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-11-2007, 02:25 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
So, you agree that WWIII is their agenda?

Isn't this Dr. Makow's opinion, as well?

Basically, what you're saying is that the US might get hit by a VIRUS and they'll blame IRAN. We might get hit by a NUKE and they'll blame IRAN. Or, something more catastrophic than 911 and they'll blame IRAN.

Well, yes, this is their MO.

Just as they blamed Al Qaeda for 911.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
BA, I think your misunderstanding my criticism of Dr. Makow, he always seems to lay the blame on the "ILLUMINAT." All evidence shows that the supporters of ISRAEL (ZIONIST) are the ones behind all the terrorist plots, they and they alone seek to create a NWO where Israel will be the WORLD CAPITAL and a Jewish Anti-Christ will reign over humanity, it's not Russians, Chinese, Muslim Arabs, Africans, Mexicans ect. The Illuminati have their assigned role in the NWO, but for the most part its ZIONIST who are currently bringing forth worldwide destruction. 9-11 reeks of their work and they have a long HISTORY of such atrocities. I hope you don't think that people who QUESTION ZIONISM are "Anti- Semites" cause that is just TRAGIC.

P.S. 90% of the time I post here, I leave websites and links to articles and other info so the reader can discern the TRUTH. :-o
Old 01-11-2007, 02:39 PM

Me thinks it is you who is confused.

Who do you think comprises a large percentage of the Illuminati?

Maybe you should go to Makow's site and read some articles that he has written regarding Zionism.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-11-2007, 02:58 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Maybe you should go to Makow's site and read some articles that he has written regarding Zionism.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
BA, I've read almost every article he's written, I'm aware of his ZIONISM articles, my point is that he seems to blame the ILLUMINATI, Tell me and everyone reading this post just who is the ILLUMINATI?,Is it Skull and Bones, CFR, Bilderberger, ect. There seems to be alot of confusion on your part. It's Zionisim, of which a very tiny percentage of the world's humanity belong to that rule the Earth currently, I know it's hard to believe but the evidence is their, just LOOK for it.

http://judicial-inc.biz/False_Flags_summary.htm
Old 01-11-2007, 03:20 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
BA, I've read almost every article he's written, I'm aware of his ZIONISM articles, my point is that he seems to blame the ILLUMINATI, Tell me and everyone reading this post just who is the ILLUMINATI?,Is it Skull and Bones, CFR, Bilderberger, ect. There seems to be alot of confusion on your part. It's Zionisim, of which a very tiny percentage of the world's humanity belong to that rule the Earth currently, I know it's hard to believe but the evidence is their, just LOOK for it.

I asked you in my last comment, "who do you think makes up a large percentage of the Illuminati?"

When you answer that question, you will have YOUR answer.

Maybe you should read the thread I posted with the title "Illuminati."

What is hard to believe?

Obviously, you haven't read any of my threads. If you had, I doubt that you would think it was hard for me to believe that Zionism is part of the ruling class.

There isn't any confusion on my part.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-11-2007, 03:42 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I asked you in my last comment, "who do you think makes up a large percentage of the Illuminati?"

When you answer that question, you will have YOUR answer.

>>>Maybe you should read the thread I posted with the title "Illuminati."<<<

What is hard to believe?

>>>Obviously, you haven't read any of my threads.<<< If you had, I doubt that you would think it was hard for me to believe that Zionism is part of the ruling class.

>>>There isn't any confusion on my part.<<<

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Oh, Ok, now I understand your logic, you feel that the Illuminati, and it's vast conspiratorial network of subversives along with ZIONISM are all part of the "Big Picture." this is true, I guess I just FOCUS more than most people on the ZIONISM part of the World Conspiracy. I also agree that a huge number of organizations outside of just ZIONISM are destroying humanity, but really when I think about it more, it really is GOD'S adversary Satan that controls these peoples minds and souls. This Demonic force is REAL!

P.S. And yes, I've read all your post's, I enjoy them. :-)
Old 01-11-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
We've already been victimized by the NWO.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Yes, I mean by a NUKE or VIRUS outbreak, or something horrific like 9-11, "they" need this to blame Iran, and then start WW3.

http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm

This is just the begining..... :-?

IRAN WATCH
Old 01-11-2007, 04:08 PM

Yes, a conspiratorial network with a Jewish cabal.

I think it best that WE not try to articulate exactly who is responsible for what. This only causes confusion.

As far as anti-semitism is concerned, we know they have used this to their advantage in that to blame a JEW for anything is to be of this name.

However, they exploited the JEWS and used them for this reason. They killed, tortured and gased their own kind in WWII. They funded Hitler's so-called war. How dare we we criticize a Jew when they have been persecuted most of their lives.

As long as WE know that the network comprises and employs people from all walks of life. All religions, all races, but that the Banksters, the Jewish cabal play a very large role in the events they orchestrate around the globe.

You can definitely say that those who comprise the PNAC are tools for the network. Skull and Bones members, freemasonry, CFR, etc.

You can say that our current President is one of their puppets.

And, you can definitely say that Cheney is one of the men behind the shadows who probably has more influence than the President.

I am pasting this link from Wikipedia so that I can read it as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-11-2007, 04:17 PM

So, they conduct a "secret" operation/raid of an Iranian office, confiscating computers, etc.

What does this tell us?

This tells me that they are either attempting to get rid of evidence or plant evidence.

As soon as the Iranian leader was placed into power, he began inticing the US. This tells me he is a puppet "dictator" and doing his job.

This was perfect timing as it must always be.

He is setting the stage for them.

In Peace,
BlueAngel