Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Iran Watch

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
So, they conduct a "secret" operation/raid of an Iranian office, confiscating computers, etc.

What does this tell us?

This tells me that they are either attempting to get rid of evidence or plant evidence.

As soon as the Iranian leader was placed into power, he began inticing the US. This tells me he is a puppet "dictator" and doing his job.

This was perfect timing as it must always be.

He is setting the stage for them.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
I think this article describes the situation well. http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

The Hidden Hand of Freemasonry

I think the Iranian Prez and the Israel Prez are both Masonic/Demonic Dupes both doing the work for SATAN.

Old 01-11-2007, 04:36 PM

Yes, WWIII is their objective to establishing a ONE WORLD ORDER. Please note, that this is how it was referred to. I do not remember it as the NEW WORLD ORDER.

Tensions are increasingly high between America and her enemies. She is an open sore for a terrorist attack of their liking because they have paved the road for this.

I have posted a link below with a report from Negroponte.

What Negroponte does in this report is advise US of the dangers we face. They are very good at predicting the future because they know the future for us before it occurs.

This report outlines how America is now a TARGET because of her actions by the "satanic pigs" who control her.

This, of course, is their desire.

I find it amazing how they can write a report with so much intelligence, BUT how they are conveniently inept in finding bin Laden, but very capable of fanning the flames.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070111/...tional_threats

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-11-2007, 04:46 PM

Yup, that Negroponte character is a Satanic bastard, If you follow his "dirty work" for the Banksters, especially during the Reagan years, he was responsible for giving the orders in all the ATROCITIES the CIA did in Nicaragua, El Salvador, and throughout Latin America.

A true NWO subversive, in every sense of the word.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:56 PM

I just came across this story. More U.S. troop buildup, I'm telling you more than ever "they" plan on WW3 soon. (at least before jackass G.W. Bush gets out of office.) Or maybe there just planning out for the next Puppet in the White House.

U.S. ARMY
Old 01-11-2007, 11:13 PM

ATTENTION SPAN.....

The "Gangsters" think you, I, have ZERO MEMORY about their B.S. NWO. I just watched one of my "Senators" Jon Kyl on C-Span ramble on about how America needs to INCREASE it's Military Occupation on the ARABS. PLEEEEZZE, LET me make it clear I'm not a F-HEAD LEFTIST LIBERAL S-HEAD!

My position on IRAQ is the U.S. needs to get out slowly (1-3 years) secure the OIL FIELDS, Lets make this clear, OIL, OIL, OIL, is our PRIMARY reason there. (along with the ZIONIST GREATER ISRAEL.) We need to, like we always done, RAPE AND PILLAGE their NATURAL RESOURCES, (even though we have PLENTY of SOURCES in our own backyard) Don't give me your SAD SACK CRAP about HUMAN CRUELTY, YOU AS AMERICANS ARE ALL GUILTY OF GENICIDE! The ABSURD lifestyle of everything NOW for a bargain, Think about it, WE AMERICANS are ABUSERS of the WORLD RESOURCES, NOW, do we deserve to be ANNHILATED by the BLOODY 3RD WORLD, which we "they" created?

I only bring this "SENSITIVE" topic up because I know what, and HOW the BLOODY THIRD WORLD revenge is happening, Right before your eyes, I've posted on this TOPIC many times, (ASYMETRIC WARFARE) so don't WHINE to me when the THIRD WORLDERS come to slash your throat. (NWO PAYBACK) YES too UNREAL! :-o
Old 01-11-2007, 11:22 PM

YEAH, I've already seen the BLOODY THIRD WORLD REVENGE ON AMERICAN CITIZENS FIRSTHAND, so if you think I'm just blowing smoke your FOS! :-?
Old 01-12-2007, 12:18 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Pray to GOD, and hope your city or town does'nt get VICTIMIZED by the NWO.
If theres going to be a NWO, its going to affect the whole world just like it promises.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:08 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Pray to GOD, and hope your city or town does'nt get VICTIMIZED by the NWO.
If theres going to be a NWO, its going to affect the whole world just like it promises.

Dominio, the whole world currently is victimized by the NWO, I don't think theres any doubt that a NWO exist, ONE WORLD GOVERMENT, ONE WORLD CURRENCY, ONE WORLD RELIGION, NO FREEDOM, ect, ect. These things shall come to pass.

P.S. And don't forget everyone will have to be "MICROCHIPPED" to survive in the new system of things, (Or else Die.)I expect these horrifying things to happen within 5 years.
SIGNS OF THE TIMES...... :-?
Old 01-12-2007, 05:06 PM

Your acceptance of the NWO agenda seems to be very nonchalant, so to speak.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-12-2007, 05:27 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Your acceptance of the NWO agenda seems to be very nonchalant, so to speak.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Excuse me BA, I don't accept the NWO, nor do I HOPE it comes to fruition, But the facts are there to conclude, that WE ARE ALREADY LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS, My hope is that it comes to a END and fast. Don't ask me about Biblical prophecies, cause for some the TRUTH is hard to absorb, not you, but others.