Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2006, 11:06 PM

Default Israeli Zionist Mafia Moving In "Down Under". Oz Military Infiltration?

On that note let us discuss the Australian Collins Class Submarine fiasco.

Here is a pic of the bulbous bow'd one.

She's not very streamlines but apparently she nice and quiet when she has to be.

Quote:
Defence admits $5 billion in hardware over-runs

Reporter: Jeremy Thompson

A story that has become all-too familiar to taxpayers - defence hardware which ends up costing far more than was originally bargained for and is delivered years late. After the debacle of the Collins class submarines, which needed major modifications before they could be commissioned, changes were made to the defence procurement process designed to prevent just such massive cost and delivery over-runs. But last night, in response to Opposition questions, the Defence Department admitted that a series of large contracts had run over $5 billion over budget and in some cases, were years behind schedule. While the Government argues that the cost blow-out is simply due to the weakness of the Australian dollar, critics maintain our defence mandarins have set their sights too high rather than buying equipment "off the shelf".
Inquiry condemns Collins Class submarines
Source

The story was that it was a dog. A complete dog. Then, through sheer coincidence, I got to know "Da Joo" who works for Australian Defence Industries. "X" is a born and bred Israeli fighter pilot and software engineer from the Kibbutz.

(ADI BTW is a private company who I cannot find an owner list for. I would'nt be surprised if it was Israeli owned. Anyone care to find out? Also, note this interesting article on them from the "Green Left".) Source

Here is the real 'main' reason for the cost blowout regarding Collins Class Sub.

The weapons and sensor systems were ALL American. However, the Yanks refused to allow the internals to be serviced here in Oz and instead they had to be shipped back to the States for repair and replacement. As you can see, we have a very trusted relationship with our great ally;-)

Refusing this ridiculous set up...our commanders turned to our other trusted ally...Israel. We stripped out the ENTIRE internals at huge cost and then others got busy writing the hundreds of thousands of line of computer code for the sensor and weapons systems.

In the end Australia now has a competant and fairly good little sub to blow up the various Indonesian Dug Out Canoes and Chinese landing craft that are surely about to invade at any moment;-)

But...we can be rest assured that China knows EVERY little bit of info on the Collins Class Sub.

China has probably bought Israeli equipment to counter it and now we can go to Israel to buy more equipment to counter the Chinese counter to our new shiny sub. So the arms selling game goes.

Given the problems with the Oz side of the "Joint Strike Fighter" we can be ASSURED that our trusted ally is shifty about allowing big mouthed Australian technicians anywhere near the aircraft electronics and missile internals. Such is the depth of the friendship.

[img align=left]http://www.edwards.af.mil/archive/2002/images/x-35_sm.jpg[/img][img align=right]http://www.danshistory.com/jsf_3s.jpg[/img]

Americans are always complaining about the laxadasical attitude Australians have towards security. Coming from the friends of APAIC and the Pentagon Dov Zacheim fiasco the words pot calling kettle black come to mind.

Quote:
The sticking point is the United States has not yet agreed to share sensitive technology for the aircraft.
Source
Is there a theme running here?

THe JSF is shaping up to be yet another cost blowout disaster but with Europe/U.S and Israel bolstering China's high tech (Russia is a medium player in the high tech end) Oz will have no choice but to spend up big to counter the Chinese threat...brought on by the same people we buy our stuff from...who are supposedly our allies...get the irony? What a fucking scam.

Source
Source

Question is...will my fave "Mossad Agent" sans "Australian Defence Industries" technician be working on fixing the Oz JSF debacle?

Also...how much influence over Oz CIA (ASIO) and Feds does the IDF have after we send DOZENS of "students" to learn at the masters feet in Israel how to quell the Jihading Muslim hoards?

I hope John Howard and the rest of the Goyim in the Oz Defence Forces and Police Services realise what a bunch of psychopathic killers they are cuddling up to.

Fortunately dear readers...i can qassure you many do know what they are cuddling up to and dont like it. :-P

Old 10-07-2006, 11:11 PM

Default Re: Israeli Zionist Mafia Moving In "Down Under". Oz Military Infiltration?

The enlightened reader on International Zionism may "barf" on reading this. Be warned.

Quote:
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australia

AUSTRALIA, ISRAEL AND THE MIDDLE EAST

A TIME TO BUILD

Address by the Hon Alexander Downer, MP, Minister for Foreign Affairs, to the 37th Biennial Conference of the Zionist Federation of Australia/ United Israel Appeal, Melbourne, 2 June 1996

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction: Australia and Israel - Australia's Commitment

I want to thank the Zionist Federation of Australia and the United Israel Appeal for their invitation to speak today on the topic "Australia, Israel and the Middle East".

I welcome this opportunity to outline the Government's approach to its relations with Israel and with a region which occupies an increasingly important role in terms of Australia's broader strategic and commercial interests.

Relations between Australia and the State of Israel are becoming increasingly important to both countries.

Australia's relations with Israel will be a high priority for this government.

Indeed, on my first day as Foreign Minister, as a visible sign of this Government's and this country's commitment to peace in Israel, I joined with the Jewish Community in the deeply moving memorial service for the victims of the cowardly and abhorrent terrorist bombings which were directed at innocent Israeli civilians in February and March this year...
Rest Of Speech.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:23 PM

Default Re: Israeli Zionist Mafia Moving In "Down Under". Oz Military Infiltration?

Quote:
Bilateral Relations: Historical Overview

Israel and Australia established full diplomatic relations in the early days of Israel statehood.

From that time until the end of 2002, Israel maintained an Embassy in Canberra and a Consulate-General in Sydney. In December 2002, the Embassy in Canberra became responsible for the whole of Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Region.

Warm and friendly relations have long characterised the bilateral relations between Israel and Australia. The two countries share mutual values, and our common history goes back to the very early days of federation.

The relations between our two countries started during World War I, when hundreds of young Australians played a crucial role in the Allied force’s campaign to liberate the 'Holy Land' from the Ottoman Empire.

Many Israelis still remember the photos of those brave men - particularly the legendary Light Horse Brigade - which succeeded in breaking the Turkish defence between Gaza and Beer-Sheva. War memorials in Jerusalem and military cemeteries are a reminder to our mutual desire for shared democratic values, liberalism, freedom and human rights. The State of Israel will always be grateful to Australia for taking in thousands of Holocaust survivors following the Second World War.

Australia was also one of the first countries to recognise the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948. Ever since that time, it has shown a commitment to its peaceful existence.

The scope of cooperation between our two countries has always been wide. The import / export total reached US $400 million during 2003. The Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce has been a major factor in accelerating the bilateral trade contacts between the two countries. Through technological experience, coordinated research, and information exchange, there is no doubt we can develop an ever-greater cooperation in the future. Israel looks forward to it.

Cultural exchange has developed quickly in the past few years. The culmination of this has been the establishment of the Australia Israel Cultural Exchange (AICE). The Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs, Benjamin Netanyahu, and the Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs, Alexander Downer, inaugurated the AICE in January 2003.

Reciprocal visits between Israel and Australia indicate the growing mutual interest and strength of relations between the two nations. The first bilateral political dialogue between the Foreign Ministries was held in September 2004. It is also planned to hold such forums annually in Jerusalem and Canberra.

As peoples, Israelis and Australians share common values. These values are well manifested in the overall span of our bilateral relations.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Quote:
The relations between our two countries started during World War I, when hundreds of young Australians played a crucial role in the Allied force’s campaign to liberate the 'Holy Land' from the Ottoman Empire.

Hey! I thought we wnet their to assist the British to put out a German ally from the war? Now, this DOES make more sense! Oh yes, the "balfour Declaration".

Quote:
Many Israelis still remember the photos of those brave men - particularly the legendary Light Horse Brigade - which succeeded in breaking the Turkish defence between Gaza and Beer-Sheva. War memorials in Jerusalem and military cemeteries are a reminder to our mutual desire for shared democratic values, liberalism, freedom and human rights.

Bullshit! The Oz Light Horse cemetry is in the Gaza Strip and is LOVINGLY maintained by Arabs!

Quote:
As peoples, Israelis and Australians share common values. These values are well manifested in the overall span of our bilateral relations.

God help us.

However...seeing as I dont agree to the Jewish/Talmudic/Zionsist ideology of racist bogotry, psychopathic attitudes to Goyim and a religious doctrine based on perversion and rambling monolouges of mad Rabbi's...just where are the shared values?

I take it he refers to the Jew lovers in Canberra like Alexander Downer...our VERY OWN bumbling fool version of a George Bush...without the good look in suits.

Be grateful America...at least Bush "looks" like a Texan male. Look at our Global Village Idiot. Anyone smell "inbred Blueblood"?

In his defence though...he can hold books the right way up.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:55 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
However...seeing as I dont agree to the Jewish/Talmudic/Zionsist ideology of racist bogotry, psychopathic attitudes to Goyim and a religious doctrine based on perversion and rambling monolouges of mad Rabbi's...just where are the shared values?
How many times do I have to tell ya that it's SOCIOPATHIC. Pscyopathic is being fucked in the head and not knowing right from wrong, while sociopathic is knowing right from wrong and coldly not giving a fuck. Nohope slaps True, whack! Get it straight man!
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-09-2006, 07:04 AM

Sorry, sorry, sorry...how about %70 sociopathic and %30 psychopathic?

Your hands are so rough and strong oh hope challenged one... 8-)
Old 10-09-2006, 02:45 PM

Okay, fair enough, though that's relatively conservative. I'd say it's more like 98/2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-14-2011, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebeliever View Post
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Bullshit! The Oz Light Horse cemetry is in the Gaza Strip and is LOVINGLY maintained by Arabs!

But here in Oz, in Fairfield Sydney, we have muslims destroying a monument.

But thats what we get when we allow the third world into our country.