Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2006, 11:46 PM

Default Have we interpreted correctly?

this post is not for discussion, You are forbidden to have comments posted other than my own, I am the decider, and I will tell you what to think, I have no interrest in your opposing view, I am above that, I will tell you what you should think, I am close to God, and you can beleive this, look what I have given you so far.
I am a man, but I think that I may become greater, and the people will see that my motives were most progressive, I speak to you my people , we are in control and we will not tolerate those who caLL Themselves patriots, who claim to show their colors by wrapping themselves in the flag,
WE will say when it is appropriate to wrap an idea in a flag, you have no choice but to believe that we are doing our best to control your world.

Old 10-13-2006, 05:11 PM

Default Re: Have we interpreted correctly?

By the way this was to provoke the idea of the bush administration speaking to the USA, was it unclear?
Old 10-14-2006, 04:54 PM

I am being serious when I ask... Are you okay?

-Spec
Old 10-14-2006, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
this post is not for discussion, You are forbidden to have comments posted other than my own, I am the decider, and I will tell you what to think, I have no interrest in your opposing view, I am above that, I will tell you what you should think, I am close to God, and you can beleive this, look what I have given you so far.
I am a man, but I think that I may become greater, and the people will see that my motives were most progressive, I speak to you my people , we are in control and we will not tolerate those who caLL Themselves patriots, who claim to show their colors by wrapping themselves in the flag,
WE will say when it is appropriate to wrap an idea in a flag, you have no choice but to believe that we are doing our best to control your world.
I think I recognize some of that, wasn't this from one of his State of the Union addresses? :-D
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...