Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2005, 02:22 PM

Default If Communism is the plan, why was it opposed by the US during the cold war?

well.? :-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 03-21-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: If Communism is the plan, why was it opposed by the US during the cold war?

War is good for business. Constant fear to control society. If you 'oppose' something, and secretly fund it while it grows a greater threat, you fool everybody. By being the US bully that peace activists despise, real agenda is hidden.
Old 03-21-2005, 03:41 PM

Default Re: If Communism is the plan, why was it opposed by the US during the cold war?

Thumper read this and it will all make sense

to you.

http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/multi/illumin.html
Old 03-21-2005, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
well.? :-)
the powers that be use the heglian principle of thesis,antitheis and synthesis in other words the work on all corners of the con and manipulate evryone to their benefit (money)

there is a lot of documetation on this in this site.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:30 PM

The cold war was a staged act agreed upon by globalists. This should be obvious to everyone here. If the cold war was real, all Amerikans should be shitting themselves right now over Red China who currently has Most Favoured Nation status. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-21-2005, 08:24 PM

It's called the Hegelian Dialectic..
Old 03-21-2005, 09:37 PM

i guess the Hegelian Dialectic is neccessary with such a "freedom loving" culture in the West.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 03-22-2005, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
i guess the Hegelian Dialectic is neccessary with such a "freedom loving" culture in the West.
No, it's unnecessary and completely antithetical to Western values. The Hegelian dialectic is the basis of all Communist thought..

The poster who started this thread talks about how the US "fought" the USSR in the Cold War, but remember that before 1945, the US and USSR were actually pretty darn good buddies (much to the chagrin of true lovers of liberty), even to the point where Harry Dexter White (U.S. Treasury under FDR) was smuggling U.S. Treasury plates into the USSR so that the Soviets could counterfeit U.S. dollars..

Of course, some would call that Communist treason, emanating from the FDR White House.......

Also, the U.S. today (and for a long time, certainly most of the Cold War) has been -- strictly speaking -- a Communist Nation. We implement all 10 planks of Marx' Communist Manifesto. By definition, that would make the U.S. a Communist nation...

something to think about.. :-?
Old 03-22-2005, 12:09 AM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Thumper read this and it will all make sense

to you.

http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/multi/illumin.html
excellent link, btw nomad! :-P
Old 03-22-2005, 02:29 AM

Not to mention, that as soon as the Bolshevik Revolution was a consolidated fact who was in there to "help electrify" all of Boshevik Russia and earn a massive fortune?

General Electric.

I've posted enough on this topic, as I think everyone who's commented on this thread know, so I'll refrain from posting more here. Keep checking the <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=ASC&topic_id=545 &forum=17">"usual" thread</a> for more Communist info.
Also check out my new thread on <a href"http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1052&forum=2&post_id=8404"> Marxist Cultural Subversion According to Gramsci</a>.

The understanding of Antonio Gramsci and his strategy of conquest by means of infiltration and subversion of culture is of paramount importance if we ever are to mount an effective counter-strike against Satanic Communism.