Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2008, 09:11 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default A new look for Club Conspiracy

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you a heads up to tell you that sometime in the not too distant future ClubConspiracy is going to get a makeover.

I don't know exactly when, but I did want to tell you so you didn't think the site had been sold again or anything like that.

=)

Old 10-30-2008, 08:31 AM
Leap in, limp out

Cool Re: A new look for Club Conspiracy

Hey there, I think we need a makeover. I also think we should have a limited 1000 word limit per thread(total of responses) so that people like BA don't run away with the thread.This of course would not go against the original post. That way if BA wants to rant like in the music industry thread she would be forced to limit the BS.
Also we all should get warnings that need them. Old posts need to be erased and a new community formed. I came here because I love the conspiracy topic, but honestly, this site is boring if it is going to bash jews and judge them as satanists when those who believe in God the Most are considered devils and singled out for insult. Insult begets insult, I know, I played that way 2.
I do believe we could be a better community, but we need some real conspiracy topics. like more on 911, the moon walk,Bin Laden, Oil Lies, The raping of America, the selling of our state parks, the taxing of the poor, the filth of big bussiness, and lets use the forum to solve crime, expose criminal activity,etc.
Lets try and help other organiszations like the innocence project. You know that it is a conspiracy to wrongfully convict right?
Any way, would like to see a better community.

Sorry to all that I have offended. Today is a new day.
Been There Done That is Sorry If he is an ass, but all is fair in love and war. Lets end the war.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:34 AM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: A new look for Club Conspiracy

Ps. Just Groovy, I appreciate you a lot. Your avitar says it all! Peace!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Administrator

Makeover is being worked on!

You bring up an interesting point in regards to topics. Maybe this site isn't as well organized as it should be. If anyone has any other forum topic suggestions post them here and I'll make some adjustments.

As far as the threads that are added to by BA and/or anyone else, I don't really have an issue with that. They pretty much stay on topic and to have a gazillion mind control/music industry threads would probably clog up the tubes a little.

wooops

wrong account

<< justgroovy
Old 10-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Exclamation Re: A new look for Club Conspiracy

What's the new look? You've only changed the colors in the CSS file so far.

Checkout my site: Joomla ROCKS! - Now that's a new look! - You guys want help for a new logo? The text 'conspiracy' could be in a more interesting font, like it was printed by a stamp, such as the famous top secret.

We all gotta get moving BIG, before the internet is no more!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:53 PM
workin' for the man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
What's the new look? You've only changed the colors in the CSS file so far.

Checkout my site: Joomla ROCKS! - Now that's a new look! - You guys want help for a new logo? The text 'conspiracy' could be in a more interesting font, like it was printed by a stamp, such as the famous top secret.

We all gotta get moving BIG, before the internet is no more!
I said sometime in the future.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Cool Re: A new look for Club Conspiracy

Like when? When it's too late? We ALL have to unite, that means, me, you, abovetopsecret, infowars.com, etc...

I can make you a new logo in a short period of time. (for free)

PS: But it's funny; We both are revamping at the same time ;-)

Last edited by Time=Now : 10-30-2008 at 02:18 PM. Reason: I felt like it... Is that okay, or am I going to get arrested? ( I HATE... Again, HATE authority)!
Old 10-30-2008, 02:31 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Exclamation Re: A new look for Club Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Hey there, I think we need a makeover.I came here because I love the conspiracy topic, but honestly, this site is boring if it is going to bash jews.... but all is fair in love and war. Lets end the war.
It's purely the deception that is caused by the scientific manipulation of everything that has SOME people thinking 'the Jews' are to blame, because of the fact that Christians are different than Jews, they have an inclination to judge. - But the thing is; It's not the Illuminati, it's not the Masons, or whatever; ALL RELIGIONS were created to cause this opposition to other groups, so that 'opposing views' will exist. - The global elite is of no particular religion; it is to control & enslave the population, & it seems to be working very well. I have a friend that is jewish, & he is against the NWO.
There are however powerful forces in israel, but also mainly in London. Bin Laden is a member of the Illuminati, & if any of you think there will be a change with a new president that you think you chose, when really, they were selected from the start, you are being fooled more than the 'jew' issue.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:40 PM
workin' for the man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
Like when? When it's too late? We ALL have to unite, that means, me, you, abovetopsecret, infowars.com, etc...

I can make you a new logo in a short period of time. (for free)

PS: But it's funny; We both are revamping at the same time ;-)
Not sure exactly when, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Could be 4 weeks could be a little more.

We have a full time graphics team who will be revamping all of our sites, so no need to worry about our logo. Thanks for the offer though =)
Old 11-05-2008, 07:12 PM

I think the clock needs an adjustment.