Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2007, 08:22 PM

Default Are They All a Bunch of Nazi's??

As I've said previously about the "corrupt entity" that controls our world, they are Nazi's. Their allegiance is to the Nazi Party. To the rise of fascism/totalitarian/police state with martial law and concentration camps.

Nothing short of what transpired under Hitler's command.

Remember, many of the Nazi doctors who performed grotesque experimentation on Holocaust prisoners were given safe-haven in America. They were sold to the public as "rocket scientists."

They were smuggled into America when they should have been tried for war crimes.

As they etched a "swastika" on my chest, they said, "There, you're one of us now."

I'll never be one of you, I replied.

They aided Hitler's rise to power and assisted him in World War II for many reasons, but ultimately to resettle the Jews into a new homeland for further persecution.

In this sense, to speak poorly of this ethnic group would label one an anti-Semite as those involved in the upper tier of this society are Jews.

Basically it was ethnic cleansing of the less desirable of the Jews. Those not of bloodline.

Remember, it isn't alright to use an "ethnic slur" to describe a race, an ethnic group, a religious group, or a slur word to describe sexuality, but it's perfectly fine to speak of an Anglo-american in any way, shape or form that you desire.

I remember wondering why they would kill their own people.

If they were Jewish, if Hitler were Jewish, why would they kill their own kind, I asked.

Because they were not of bloodline is what was stated.

Useless eaters.

Are they all gay or just a bunch of sexual deviants?

Are they all a bunch of Nazi's??

There allegiance is certainly not to America, but to the Nazi Party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCN0Kdj0Z2U

Old 11-27-2007, 06:42 PM

Default Re: Are They All a Bunch of Nazi's??

Hi BlueAngel,

I guess you know the person who called herself Svali. She claims that high up in the illuminati german is the main language and that they are extremmely racist. Its clear that they are Nazi's. Swastika's are everwhere nowadays. Just look at the logo's of the major coporations. Many members of the royal families in Europe come from Germany.

Peter
Old 11-27-2007, 08:12 PM

I don't know Svali, but I have heard about her. If I recall correctly, unfortunately, it was reported that she was missing some time ago.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:43 PM

Svali was a head trainer in the illuminati till she quit. Her experience is very similar to yours. She talks about the torture and the strong nazi influence. Henri Makow has some articles about her on his website. I also heard she disappeared.

An interesting point is the leading positions nazi's got after ww2. The queen of the Netherlands married a nazi after ww2, who became later president of the World Wide Fund for Nature. He also founded the Bilderberg group. His name was Bernard.

Than there is Kurt Waltheim who is a good friend of our Californian nazi Schwarzenegger. Kurt Waltheim became president of the UN. There must be many more examples of this. When Kurt finally was catched probably because they wanted to get rid of him, guess who came to his defense? Yes, it was Simon Weisenthal, the famous zionist. Zionist and Nazis have always been good friends.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
Peter wrote:
Svali was a head trainer in the illuminati till she quit. Her experience is very similar to yours. She talks about the torture and the strong nazi influence. Henri Makow has some articles about her on his website. I also heard she disappeared.

An interesting point is the leading positions nazi's got after ww2. The queen of the Netherlands married a nazi after ww2, who became later president of the World Wide Fund for Nature. He also founded the Bilderberg group. His name was Bernard.

Than there is Kurt Waltheim who is a good friend of our Californian nazi Schwarzenegger. Kurt Waltheim became president of the UN. There must be many more examples of this. When Kurt finally was catched probably because they wanted to get rid of him, guess who came to his defense? Yes, it was Simon Weisenthal, the famous zionist. Zionist and Nazis have always been good friends.
It's 'caught', Peter, not 'catched'...
Old 12-04-2007, 03:00 PM

I ALWAYS FIGURED BA FOR A COMMUNIST.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:33 PM

Quote:
roscoe wrote:
I ALWAYS FIGURED BA FOR A COMMUNIST.
What would that make you?
Old 12-22-2007, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Her experience is very similar to yours.
So Dick, you are basicaly saying that Ms. Svali was also mentally unbalanced then?
Old 12-22-2007, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
So Dick, you are basicaly saying that Ms. Svali was also mentally unbalanced then?
No, I'm saying that you are mentally unbalanced.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
No, I'm saying that you are mentally unbalanced.
I was asking Dick and not you. But then again, when has that stopped you from sticking your nose in other people's converstations.

DA the thread killer is oh so true.