Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2005, 08:28 PM

Default Repository of articles and interviews.

Terry Melanson, the outstanding webmaster of Conspiracy Archive, has amassed all of our work into a comprehensive link. It includes both articles and archived radio interviews. HEre is the URL:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/Collins.php

I think you will agree that he has done a fabulous job!

Also, check out his latest article entitled "Freemasonry: Midwife to an Occult." This is a complete overview of Masonry and its various personages. It examines the historical rise of an occult counterculture movement. Terry really investigates the continuity of thought that underpins the doctrines of Masonic ideologues. This is a must read!
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Freemasonry.htm

God bless you,
Phillip Collins

Old 03-21-2005, 05:16 AM

Default Re: Repository of articles and interviews.

Nice page...congratulations ! I will bookmark it.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:57 AM

give yourself a pat on the head, and count your profits

nice!
Old 03-22-2005, 05:11 PM

buckshotBill,

I am not sure what you mean by "pat yourself on the head," but it sounds sarcastic. I wrote these articles to help promote awareness, not for self-aggrandizement. Celebrity is reserved for those who are preoccupied with novelty and could care less about truth.

Besides, there are plenty of ways to become famous and publishing the material I've written isn't one of them. Jim Marrs and David Icke have fan clubs. I do not. Nor should I. This field is about the integrity of one's research and the degree to which the truth is finally discerned. It is NOT a popularity contest.

As for "profits," I make absolutely NO money from the circulation of my articles on the internet. I have had some decent royalties from my book, but I certainly am not ready to buy Johnny Depp's tropical paradise. The money I have seen is a definite blessing from the Lord, but it is not the ends of my means. If financial gain were my sole objective, then I would have quit writing a long time ago. I can tell you firsthand that I am not getting rich off my work, which is why I hold down another job.

So, "profits" and/or a "pat on my head" are not what I am seeking. If you derive some benefit from my work, that is gratifying enough.