Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2006, 09:56 PM

Default The Antichrist slideshow

http://www.remnantofgod.org/flash/acssmenu.html
you have to read fast though, there is no pause.

Old 10-19-2006, 11:54 PM

Default Re: The Antichrist slideshow

Not sure what to make of the authors of that site.

I question some of their theology. A plus B does not necessarily equal C. No, am not Catholic. But they only give a couple of hand picked verses to support their claim and ignore several other verses that do not fit their hypotheses. America fits fulfilling Mystery Babylon in many ways more than the Vatican.

And they give credibility to the Seventh Day Adventist? Some of their traditions are just as strange. I would look out for a political leader out of the European Union before fingering at the Pope.

They do shed a lot of light on the corrupt nature of the Vatican however
Old 10-20-2006, 11:18 AM

I think I'm with you on that point, namely that there are plenty of bad guys out there to suspect without pointing at the high-profile types, like the Pope or the POTUS. I would've guessed Europe or the Chinese-Russian medley, myself. I stand against the NWO mainly because the USA would be at or near the bottom of the pecking order when all is out on the table. I don't want my beloved country to be sold out as lackeys to the Brits or to the Russians, et al.
Besides, as far as I know, the Vatican doesn't cut your head off for belief in Jesus (the Lamb). But we DO know a particular group who cuts off heads, hands, arms, legs, and :-o :-o
Old 10-22-2006, 12:49 PM

The Vatican doesn't do those things because it can't anymore. The tortures used by the Church were just as horrifying as anything being done today.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It\'s probably best to just not think about it...
Old 10-22-2006, 01:00 PM

True, but are you sure it is not done today. Torture can be far more sophisticated in these modern days.
Old 10-22-2006, 01:20 PM

The jesuits do still exist, and if you consider those who have been excommunicated, and later went on to reveal their treachery to the teachings of Jesus, I'd say their just as evil as they once were, just more in a stealth mode.
earlier, someone said that the seventh day adventist have some strange beliefs, or something to the effect, could you give me some examples, also include any of the other strange belief systems of other religeons if you would.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:15 PM

Not surprising that it was Mussolini who allowed the Vatican to become a state again in 1929. So, "the Vatican doesn't cut your head off" anymore, is not entirely true, unfortunately... The Vatican was not only silent during WWII, but in fact actively supported the Nazi's in many ways. This support was given despite the Nazi's claim to be the Third Reich (following the Holy Roman Empire and the Second German Empire). Makes you wonder.

Torchlithill, thanks for the link.

-AB
http://alisonbridge.com/
Old 10-23-2006, 05:28 PM

Let me clarify. I'm not saying the Vatican doesn't carry on these things in secret. But they can't do it in the open as they once did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It\'s probably best to just not think about it...