Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2006, 06:49 AM

Default Re: As for me I would welcome back SeC

Sufficient, however, it was the WE DO and WE DID that really moved me. Inasmuch as it suggested CONTROL!

No, not all manipulation is bad, but there was a fine line for me. Fighting for control of my mind and then "learning" to trust afterward that all manipulation is not for deviant purposes.

The CONTROL aspect, as you know, never did sit well with me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 12-11-2006, 09:11 AM

I am open to truth and affirmation being conveyed.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-11-2006, 07:57 PM

You are not meant to be controlled and you should resent it. Because you are encased in a human biological container does not mean you are restricted to it as most are. If you want to use your intelligence to gain a view beyond your container, then do so. Real truth is equal to your ability to perceive it and digest it. It can be a heavy meal. You have time so eat slowly and enjoy the meal.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
You are not meant to be controlled and you should resent it. Because you are encased in a human biological container does not mean you are restricted to it as most are. If you want to use your intelligence to gain a view beyond your container, then do so. Real truth is equal to your ability to perceive it and digest it. It can be a heavy meal. You have time so eat slowly and enjoy the meal.
Resent is putting it mildy. I don't believe there are enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe how I feel about it.

To take someone's mind, body and soul and claim them as your own, is well, despicable. I would not wish it upon anyone. But, we know, this is just the tip of the iceberg. It entails so much more.

The emotions that unfold with this reality are many. Sometimes, I imagine myself standing in the middle of the street just SCREAMING as loud as I can at the injustice of it all.

The anger I carried with me all of my life, surfaced for reasons that were unrelated to whatever situation was occuring at the moment.

I tried not to carry around the "victim" mentality, or take the anger out on myself or anyone else.

The violations perpetrated upon me (and others) only made me want to fight even harder to retain whatever piece of myself that I could. I did not want them to win then or NOW! The recent "psychops" are very disturbing.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-12-2007, 12:17 AM

Hope all are well, and can see better times in the new year......