Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2006, 08:36 PM

Default Im ready to fight insolvitude

In an earlier post I blast DR Makow for being absent for the post we make, I still think this, I think he should once in awhile respond with his own views to these, I want to know his thoughts on this forum, but he has not so graced us with his opinion or thoughts, the world is in a quick tailspin down,, he needs to spend a little time here>

Old 10-26-2006, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Im ready to fight insolvitude

I ask for the power to get rid of people that want to put this site into ratings of ignorant standings, but so far dr mAKOW HAS SAID ONLY THAT THEIR LOOKING INTO THIS, sORRY i HAD caps ON, BUT THE FACT IS, this site has fallen big time, and it needs someone in control, will he choose someone to watch over his site, or is he curiously awaiting to see if we will eventually all turn against each other.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:11 PM

I feel there are only a couple of people actually on this site, the majority have multiple names, and sadly multiple personalities.
I'm sorry that Makow didnt ask back those who had posted such great stuff in the past, I feel that he doesn't really give a shit about this site?
I am looking for him to resspond, but sadly I think he is SeC s brother?
Old 10-26-2006, 09:21 PM

He needs to reply!
I use to call him the man behind the curtain, he didn't help me in improving this site, I want him to be answerable,I want to get rid of asses like Shadow but he lets him stay on, what the fucks up with thaT, I have my reservations about the good Doctor, he is taking a break away from the rotten fish, but we have to deal with them?
Old 10-26-2006, 10:11 PM

Come on give us something we should contemplate.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:55 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
He needs to reply!
I use to call him the man behind the curtain, he didn't help me in improving this site, I want him to be answerable,I want to get rid of asses like Shadow but he lets him stay on, what the fucks up with thaT, I have my reservations about the good Doctor, he is taking a break away from the rotten fish, but we have to deal with them?
You call me an ass Torchy? Anyone with half a mind just needs to suffer through a few of your gibberish postings to realize who the real ass is!

If you realy want to make this site better, act like a man and do it by example.

It is people like you that the NWO feeds off of.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:07 PM

Torchy is right you are a sadistic ASS Delta and a fake and not even the 1st poster that tried to post under the Shadow name. Data vipers, Spheres and all. Torchy is not a bad sort and you are a complete F...... C...... period
Old 10-27-2006, 09:23 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Was there a Shadow before me? Oh thats right in your sick little mind Shadow_ whas first :-?

You need to take your medications.

Shadow_ needs a life.

Only a pathetic loser finds fullfilment in having to stalk me about.

Then again he enen has to mimick my name. :-?
Old 10-27-2006, 10:03 PM

Repeating oneself is a symptom of a disturbed and sick mind. Why were you arrested? Giving Barbarian a helping hand?
Old 10-29-2006, 10:15 AM
The Shadow Knows!