Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Effects of NWO gettin' worse in Amerika for 2005

I just read over at propaganda matrix that some sunset clauses in the Patriot Act are being voted on to be permanently renewed under the urgence of lord Bush, go figure. I also read over there about the REAL MOTHERFUCKIN ID act which is currently being voted on as well, that puts every Amerikan into a database shared with Mexico and Canada. Ain't life fuckin' great!? :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-22-2005, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Effects of NWO gettin' worse in Amerika for 2005

Nothing Has Changed, For The Better - :-o :-o :-o

Senate Set to OK $81B War Spending Bill
http://beta.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050421/ap_on_go_co/us_iraq_spending_7&printer=1

The Senate moved toward approving $81 billion for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan on Thursday in a measure that would push the total cost of combat and reconstruction past $300 billion.
Posted Apr 21, 2005 01:07 PM PST
Category: ECONOMY www.whatreallyhappened.com

A billion seconds ago, it was 1959.

A billion minutes ago, Jesus was alive.

A billion hours ago, our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.

A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate Washington spends it.

And it's YOUR money.
8-)
Old 04-22-2005, 08:46 PM

I can smell an economic collapse in the middle of a war in the not too distant future. I also read another article at Paul's website about Britian being in worse shape than here in USA?
Police state wise, they're further along than us by a leaps and bounds. The question is when is the tipping point? :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-23-2005, 01:34 PM

Terrorism Statistics - :-o :-o :-o

Global Terrorism At Its Highest Since 1985
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2005/04/22/notes042205.DTL&nl=fix
8-)
Old 04-23-2005, 08:38 PM

we can always run to canada or mexico. yeeeeehaw! :-P :evil: :-o ops: 8-) :hammer: