Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2006, 08:50 AM

Default Re: The Rape of Europe

Not particularly, just not sure Hitler was a genius.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It\'s probably best to just not think about it...
Old 11-05-2006, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Quote:
muslims were never meant to takeover anything.
:-? Oh sure? You have clearly a shortage of muslims where you reside to make such a statement otherwise you would understand their nature better it aint nice!.
Still if the west had never had Multicult in the first place the west would never have had this problem.It seems to me Liberal democracy has become victim of its own tolerance therefore deserves to learn the hard way!.

Hahah who needs hitler when you have GWB! :-?
i've thought a lot about this.

there are many easier ways to genocide the white race than miscegenation, which could take centuries. there are viruses, there are wars, etc., although we can't help to notice that population control has done its work here.

rather, what we see is akin to the precipitation of nazi germany. it was ALSO a 'multi-culti' society, where jewish marxism (not saying all jews were marxist, but you know what i mean) was juxtaposed against protestant culture.

the result was combustion. what i see from the last 30 to 40 years or so of affirmative action, feminism, mass immigration, forced diversity, anti-white propaganda, etc. is a long list of grievances being built up, to sort of 'wind up' the western white heterosexual majority. I'm reminded of the Pike letter to Mazzini where he says something to the effect that for the third world war they would need to stoke up every subversive/revolutionary/anarchist possilbe to have complete chaos. That's how i see our modern culture. For every natural law, the demonic illuminati has sponsored its diametric opposite. All we need is a spart so to speak to set it off.

I kind of see the muslims as Nazi germany was. Funded and appeased, whose planned failure served a higher political purpose. For reason I'm still learning, the illuminati really hated Germany for some reason.

5 years ago the left was able to concurrently support 'female rights' and ignore female genital mutialation in muslim immigrant neighbourhoods. now the gloves are comming off. The only reason they didn't report it sooner was because they needed it to build to a critical mass. Read the news now, and they're finally beginning to report some of the truth!

perhaps civil war in Europe and Australia is what's needed as a catalyst to destroy the rest of the muslim world? who knows.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-06-2006, 04:46 AM

Quote:
it was ALSO a 'multi-culti' society, where jewish marxism (not saying all jews were marxist, but you know what i mean) was juxtaposed against protestant culture.
I agree with most of what you say except for the above! I dont see things as catholics or marxists vs Protestants or capitalists at all, rather its clear the freemasons have played both sides of the coin including anglo protestantism, capitalism.

I mean look at the english freemasons they aligned themselves with the Hanoverian dynasty and networked to set many up so they could intermarry into the House of Windsor just so they could push their internationalist agenda in conservative dress or how about William of Orange a big prodie freemason!.

No i dont think you can claim they favour the left over the right side they favour both sides at the same time,they play both sides off against one another, same with multicult in my view!.
You americans like to blame the Left side for everything, while ignoring the illuminati right in front of you in capitalist liberal dress!. :-?
Old 11-06-2006, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Quote:
:-? Oh sure? You have clearly a shortage of muslims where you reside to make such a statement otherwise you would understand their nature better it aint nice!.
Still if the west had never had Multicult in the first place the west would never have had this problem.It seems to me Liberal democracy has become victim of its own tolerance therefore deserves to learn the hard way!.

there are many easier ways to genocide the white race than miscegenation, which could take centuries. there are viruses, there are wars, etc., although we can't help to notice that population control has done its work here.

rather, what we see is akin to the precipitation of nazi germany. it was ALSO a 'multi-culti' society, where jewish marxism (not saying all jews were marxist, but you know what i mean) was juxtaposed against protestant culture.

the result was combustion. what i see from the last 30 to 40 years or so of affirmative action, feminism, mass immigration, forced diversity, anti-white propaganda, etc. is a long list of grievances being built up, to sort of 'wind up' the western white heterosexual majority. I'm reminded of the Pike letter to Mazzini where he says something to the effect that for the third world war they would need to stoke up every subversive/revolutionary/anarchist possilbe to have complete chaos. That's how i see our modern culture. For every natural law, the demonic illuminati has sponsored its diametric opposite. All we need is a spart so to speak to set it off.

I kind of see the muslims as Nazi germany was. Funded and appeased, whose planned failure served a higher political purpose. For reason I'm still learning, the illuminati really hated Germany for some reason.

5 years ago the left was able to concurrently support 'female rights' and ignore female genital mutialation in muslim immigrant neighbourhoods. now the gloves are comming off. The only reason they didn't report it sooner was because they needed it to build to a critical mass. Read the news now, and they're finally beginning to report some of the truth!

perhaps civil war in Europe and Australia is what's needed as a catalyst to destroy the rest of the muslim world? who knows.

Europe is [KAPUT!] ;-)
Old 11-06-2006, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Quote:

Europe is [KAPUT!] ;-)
Old 11-08-2006, 03:42 AM

:-? The whole western world is KAPUT so far as european races are concerned hence the NWO otheriwse we may as well just call it the US World order which i suppose would make sense also because it is your values which have hegemony!.

So far as whites are concerned the system will chugg along with or without the european races as there are enough black olive and yellow races to replace them ten times over therefore meet the demands and supply of raw resources and consumerism thus propelling material progess(science&tech) and Wall street through another century!.

The Capitalist system no longer needs the white race for anything, the market is colour blind when will the rightwing leaning white middle class citizen in any western nation get this through their thick head or do they enjoy the prospect of a slow genocide of their already scarce gene pool!.
:-?
Old 11-08-2006, 08:01 PM

Very good, you are all correct. More changes are coming and faster. AI is the next step and then...............
Old 11-08-2006, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? The whole western world is KAPUT so far as european races are concerned hence the NWO otheriwse we may as well just call it the US World order which i suppose would make sense also because it is your values which have hegemony!.

So far as whites are concerned the system will chugg along with or without the european races as there are enough black olive and yellow races to replace them ten times over therefore meet the demands and supply of raw resources and consumerism thus propelling material progess(science&tech) and Wall street through another century!.

The Capitalist system no longer needs the white race for anything, the market is colour blind when will the rightwing leaning white middle class citizen in any western nation get this through their thick head or do they enjoy the prospect of a slow genocide of their already scarce gene pool!.
:-?
i think the illuminati is predominantly white. i think they're just winding us up

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-10-2006, 04:09 AM

Quote:
i think the illuminati is predominantly white. i think they're just winding us up
I dont thinks so!. Everything i have read about the Skull and Bones types indicates they racial mongrels with a large amount of semitic blood Makow has pointed this out himself numerous times, therefore they simply cannot be considered racially white in my book!.
Whatever the case even if they were white they are self haters with no sense of pride or Noblese oblige (freemasons like to think they are PM Knights or Nobles) therefore they should quit while they are ahead because they are too dumb to be worth logical existence if their only purpose is ad infinitum hegelian paradox.They could take note of the simple plebian saying "If you dont stand for something youll fall for anything".

As for winding whites up they cant be wound up when their bellies are full their jobs good & bank accounts, assets fat!. The economic times for the west have to sink alot lower for there to be mass uncivil agitiation by whites towards ethinc races in their midst when economic times are prosperous or atleast have the charade of being prosperous because they are propped up on easy access to credit,loans etc for the middle class and aspirational lower classes the average white just cant seem to give rats ass about whether some jobs in countries like the US or Au are incrementally being shipped to india or china, even if this will be the eventual fate of all western jobs,because unless it directly effects individuals or their families they ofcause couldnt give a rats A hole about their neighbours plight!.

Access to the welfare state and credit cards are the two great levellers in post modern capitalism if this had been the case in the 1920s the depression would never have meant people becoming so alienated &proverty stricken that it would lead to being desperado citizens turning to fascist movements or atleast voting for them.

Any bum in the west can get Welfare or (atleast in Australia) credit cards these days and thus enjoy a reasonable living standard in the short term even if their liquid assets are at nihil.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Quote:
I dont thinks so!. Everything i have read about the Skull and Bones types indicates they racial mongrels with a large amount of semitic blood Makow has pointed this out himself numerous times, therefore they simply cannot be considered racially white in my book!.
Whatever the case even if they were white they are self haters with no sense of pride or Noblese oblige (freemasons like to think they are PM Knights or Nobles) therefore they should quit while they are ahead because they are too dumb to be worth logical existence if their only purpose is ad infinitum hegelian paradox.They could take note of the simple plebian saying "If you dont stand for something youll fall for anything".

As for winding whites up they cant be wound up when their bellies are full their jobs good & bank accounts, assets fat!. The economic times for the west have to sink alot lower for there to be mass uncivil agitiation by whites towards ethinc races in their midst when economic times are prosperous or atleast have the charade of being prosperous because they are propped up on easy access to credit,loans etc for the middle class and aspirational lower classes the average white just cant seem to give rats ass about whether some jobs in countries like the US or Au are incrementally being shipped to india or china, even if this will be the eventual fate of all western jobs,because unless it directly effects individuals or their families they ofcause couldnt give a rats A hole about their neighbours plight!.

Access to the welfare state and credit cards are the two great levellers in post modern capitalism if this had been the case in the 1920s the depression would never have meant people becoming so alienated &proverty stricken that it would lead to being desperado citizens turning to fascist movements or atleast voting for them.

Any bum in the west can get Welfare or (atleast in Australia) credit cards these days and thus enjoy a reasonable living standard in the short term even if their liquid assets are at nihil.
yes, but isn't this the atmosphere of pre-hitler germany?

in the end though, the conspiracy is satanic, not white or jewish.

--Andrew Carnegie