Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2006, 05:51 PM

Default Vatican politics and the U.S.A.

As the United States becomes more and more Roman Catholic, is it likely that we can expect more open Vatican intrusion into our political affairs?

Almost all of the illegal foreign aliens from Mexico are Roman Catholic. If they are given amnesty, then they will become a considerable Roman Catholic voting block. The danger of altering the Constitution of the U.S., which has already happened, becomes even greater.

No wonder we see Catholic Bishops publicly working to organize these illegals. Roman Catholicism has always opposed Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Religion, and Separation of Church and State. Recently, the Vatican, or one of its spokesmen, have openly attacked the U.S. government's move towards building a wall on the southern border of the U.S.
History teaches us that the Vatican always attempts to dominate government once they gain a majority control. A brief glance at the history of Great Britain during the 16th and 17th centuries validates this.

My video is:
"9-11 and America's Loss of Freedom"
Free on Google Video.

In that video I go into specific historical examples of Vatican political manipulation.
What say you?

Red Beetle

Old 11-19-2006, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Vatican politics and the U.S.A.

Heretic!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2006, 04:16 AM

Don' worry yanky boy, the vatican is in good hands :-D

[img align=left]http://www.ejpress.org/UserImages/00000233.jpg[/img]
Old 11-20-2006, 04:29 AM

Quote:
As the United States becomes more and more Roman Catholic, is it likely that we can expect more open Vatican intrusion into our political affairs?
I see is that why GWB is rapid dispensationalist protestant, that would like to bring nuclear apocalypse with the so called axis of evil!.

Quote:
Separation of Church and State
Funny how bush and his prodie fundie rapture brethren are just as much opposed to separation of church and state also!.Youve obvioulsy never heard of the pro zion Christian Coalition in the US!. :-?
Old 11-20-2006, 03:24 PM

The true Vatican I Church will be restored some day.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:59 PM

First, let me thank those who responded.

One response states:
"I see is that why GWB is rapid dispensationalist protestant, that would like to bring nuclear apocalypse with the so called axis of evil!."

Bush is no Protestant, at least not as the word is historically understood. The word 'Protestant' has become quite ambiguous these days. Bush has visited the Pope more than any other U.S. president, once in an election year. He does not protest the Vatican, but kneels before it. He may claim the name 'protestant', but he does not understand or believe in Scripture Alone (Sola Scriptura), nor Justification by Faith Alone (Sola Fide).

Because Bush does not hold to Justification by faith without works, then it is also impossible for him to claim to be an evangelical. He does not understand what the Gospel is, nor does he believe in it. There are few Protestants left in the U.S. that understand the basic principles of Calvinism.

Does Bush hold to the eschatology of dispensationalism? I doubt it. He has proven himself to be Post-millennialist in his eschatology, theonomist in his political theory, and reconstructionist in his social theory, just like the Roman Catholic Church-state.

Another response states:
"Youve obvioulsy never heard of the pro zion Christian Coalition in the US!"

Yes, I have heard of it, but the political theory is a match to Roman Catholicism. Where in the Old Testament do we find a despotic political theory taught? No where. It was the Roman Catholic Church-state which sought to crusade against the Muslim in the Dark Ages. Why is it that we never read John Calvin, nor Luther, nor their followers ever advocating a crusade to take back the "holy lands" by force? Because, such things are not taught in Scripture.

The culmination of Reformed thought can be found in the Westminster Confession of Faith (1643). In that scholarly confession you can read how Calvinism teaches that those who believe the Gospel are God's chosen people, not the physical descendants of Abraham. This core belief prevents Christians to go to war for the political aims of Israel, since today's Israel, as a whole, believes NOT the Gospel. They are pagan, and non-Christian.

Therefore, dispensationalism is closer to, if not a derivative from, Roman Catholicism. It is not authentic Protestant doctrine. There are many good essays which offer excellent critical analysis on dispensationalism and today's so-called evangelicals at: www.trinityfoundation.org

Just go to their archives and look through their essays. I advise a good reading of all of their essays, especially if you are interested in Protestant thought.

The Pope is anti-Christ.
Red Beetle
Old 11-20-2006, 06:21 PM

Neatly rapped up, now all is well. Humans will prevail in the end. Not likely.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:13 PM

Red; the heretical ideas you endorse have been debated ad infinitum in the shankradio.com forum. Research the posting history of roscoe and bring it on.

These people coming to the USA from South and Central America are no more 'Catholic' than you are. The Vatican II 'Church' is just another Protestant sect masquerading under the name Catholic. Consult www.opusdeialert.com
Old 11-20-2006, 09:21 PM

The Pope is not The Anti-Christ. Anti,in this context, means someone you takes on the place of the CHRIST. This is a very real being and not a weak human. Most of humanity will follow and accept this being. As usual they will be convinced they are right until the Seventh Seal. At this point the Groom will return for his Bride and not the whore. Whether any believe or not is irrelevant.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:12 PM

Thank you again for your remarks.
It seems that some of the Catholics here find the truth I present a bit offensive. I think I am a bit tame compared to Jordan Maxwell or Eric Phelps, yet I am more than willing to answer any of your questions or debate any on topics such as: The heresy of Roman Catholicism.

That being said, let me answer one such Catholic who wrote:

"Red; the heretical ideas you endorse have been debated ad infinitum in the shankradio.com forum. Research the posting history of roscoe and bring it on.

These people coming to the USA from South and Central America are no more 'Catholic' than you are. The Vatican II 'Church' is just another Protestant sect masquerading under the name Catholic. Consult www.opusdeialert.com"

Por la amor de Dios!
Well, as a translator, I got to to work closely with more than a few hispanics, and I can honestly say that I didn't find any who were Protestant. I found many who were given to the cult of Mary, but none who believed Justification by Faith Alone.

You begin by claiming my ideas are "heretical", and then appeal to a debate at some other location. This is not an argument, but a weak plea on your part to draw some to your side with childish rhetoric. You strike me as a typical Roman Catholic fanatic. I firmly maintain that the pope is anti-Christ and Roman Catholicism is of the devil. If you would like to prove me wrong, then simply state your position and proceed with argument. After all, you should have no problem, seeing how it has already been argued "ad infinitum."

Opus Dei is exactly what the Davinci Code said it was, a Jesuit-extremist Catholic institution, which abuses women and perpetuates unlawful behavior and self-flagelation.

If you examine Vatican II, then you will see that the Roman Catholic Church-state did not change any of its doctrinal positions. They still adhere to the Magisterium of the Church, they still adhere to justification by faith + works.

More importantly, even if you do think that the Roman Catholic Church-state has now become "protestant", which it hasn't, consider how it has never retracted their authoritative decrees from the council of Trent. Not one.
Failure to retract previous mistaken teachings is nothing more than a continuance of such error.
But, who really expects an institution like the Roman Catholic Church-state to admit it is wrong, then retract a teaching. Such would run counter to their claims of infallibility when it comes to popes, councils, and creeds.

Consider how the current pope, Ratzinger, former head of the Inquisition, confirmed that the Roman Catholic Church-state does not consider any non-catholic church to be a proper church in his notorious encyclical Iesus Dominus. He was not even pope when he published this. That should tell you just how much power Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict the anti-christ, really has.
The new pope, former Hitler youth, is all grown up and ready to persecute any who opposes the Roman Catholic Church-state.

If you take the time to study such documents, like Evangelicals and Catholics Together, then you will see that the Catholic church has NOT given up even one of its doctrinal positions, especially on justification. J.I. Packer, a once well known prolific evangelical writer, was a British/Protestant theologian who relinquished his belief of Justification by Faith Alone, and embraced the Roman Catholic dogma. Just one example.

Anyway, you are sadly misinformed or intentionally being deceptive.

If any would like to listen to some wonderful lectures by a man who was a Roman Catholic priest for over 20 years, then I would point you to Google Video, search for Richard Bennett. He does an excellent job demonstrating the heresy of Catholicism with their own documents, and of course the Bible. Richard is now a Calvinist.
For scholarly essays on Justification by Faith Alone and other Christian doctrines, then I recommend:
www.trinityfoundation.org

Yo espero que ud. tenga un buen noche.
Adios.
Red Beetle