Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: MKULTRA connection--Part II: Butterflys In Your Head

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
Before I can bet, you must be specific as to which God you refer to. If you know this God so well, name this God. Your education in this matter better be strong or the arch may fall on you.
ABBA

Old 12-05-2006, 09:04 PM

If you refer to Abba ho Pater, how would you be known? Claim connection with only the ones you know. To do otherwise is dangerous.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
If you refer to Abba ho Pater, how would you be known? Claim connection with only the ones you know. To do otherwise is dangerous.
If I did not know Him, he would not have chosen me to solve the cipher in Liber AL.

You see, Barbarien, "They have his name written in their foreheads."

You see, Barbarien, your Aeon is finished.

You see, Barbarien, you laugh when there is nothing to smile about.

And how would you know? You are of your father.

You do not know my father. Nor do you know me.

Your father hates you. And you shall be utterly forsaken.

"Begone! ye mockers; even though ye laugh in my honour ye shall laugh not long: then when ye are sad, know that I have foresaken you." (Liber AL 2:56)

Not much more to say. Not much more time. Either do, or do not. As for us, we are coming for all of you. Whether you hide or stand makes no difference now. If you hide you will be destroyed, and if you stand you will be razed in twain.

You are finished. And we know this for surety. You time is over. Our time is now. This is the church triumphant. This is Holy Jerusalem decending out of heaven from God.

This is the manifestation of the company of Heaven. This is the revelation of the Sons of Light. They follow the Lamb where he goes. They have his Father's name written in their forheads.

AND SO MOTE IT BE
IN THE NAME OF IESUS XRISTOS
AMEN AMEN
Old 12-06-2006, 09:34 PM

The fathers come to the children and as you should know there are those you are not children having never been through a borning process. Also you judge when you should not judge. Having written all this, it is of little matter, you still think of this as play and can not fathom the seriousness involved. Gibberish is gibberish, it is not the word that affects, but the sound, such as the noise that sometimes awakens you or your friend. 2007 will be a productive year. Watch it and think for something new may come. We have never been changed by words of the written variety.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
The fathers come to the children and as you should know there are those you are not children having never been through a borning process. Also you judge when you should not judge. Having written all this, it is of little matter, you still think of this as play and can not fathom the seriousness involved. Gibberish is gibberish, it is not the word that affects, but the sound, such as the noise that sometimes awakens you or your friend. 2007 will be a productive year. Watch it and think for something new may come. We have never been changed by words of the written variety.
As I know, there are those who have gone through the rebirth. Water baptism, belief, repentance of sin, and standing upon the promises of God. Afterward the process of Sanctification of the spirit, and raising to sit in heavenly places with Christ. As the end result the attainment of the mind of Christ.

These are things that we experience and things that you have no experience of or true knowledge of, though you think you know.

It is you who do not realize the gravity envolved. For you cannot fathom that a Christian could have possible penetrated and broken the methodia in these dark days in which we live. You are in gross error concerning us and concerning a great many things. You know not.

Think that I toy with you and your kind? Think that we do not know the vibrations of logos through the eathyrs? Think that we have not power to do the same? Think you that we judge according to man?

Did I not give you the overtours of salvation? Do I rejoice in destruction? Have you not mocked at salvation continually as your race is wont to do?

Trust in you power. Make you leagues. Depend on your gods. Mock at all that is holy. And utterly perish in your own delusions.

You must maintain your position. You must marginalize me a 'lunatic fringe'. You must, for if I am true, then truly you and your kingdom are at the beginning of the end.

And think that it all was set into motion by a pure will to reveal the Father almost 2000 years ago.

I attest before all men everywhere, that the Mystery of Iniquity is at its end. That Aeon is done and gone. It shall diminish and never rise again. The consciousness of the Father shall again be manifest, and Satan, all of his consciousness, and all his kind shall be vanquished forever. And as it is in heaven, so shall it be seen on earth.

Oh, Barbarien, do you really think I speak in jest? Keep thinking so. It matters not to me. For I do know of that which I speak. And though you would make a good show of it, as you must, in public, the thoughts of the inner mind when you are alone will haunt you.

I did not begin this without counting the cost. We have come for victory and only. No more jokes. No more games. This is the real deal. Neither height, nor depth, nor angels, nor demons, nor past, nor future shall separate us from the love of Christ.

And all of your aura is held in utter contempt by us. You are nothing and less then nothing to us. You and your kind with be trampled under us like dust. And then you will know that whatever things were written were not just in word, but in deed. For the kingdom of heaven is not in word alone, but in power.

Though your deaf ears hear not the echo now, they shall, Barbarien. They shall.

Manifest that which is appointed for you in 2007. And it shall be manifested in its totality. For there is nothing hidden that shall not be brought to Light.

Go on! Go on! in your strength. You shall be crushed to powder. For we know the Sword of the Spirit.

Repent, you false Illuminati. For you have come to the brink. And you are now left desolate.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:27 PM

There are those who thrive in desolation. When you started playing with these things, did you think you would meet the real thing. Well you have. The enemies of humankind are to numerous to count. Not all the Rocks are worn smooth, some are still very sharp. You need to study your faith with renewed vigor and see where we are mentioned within it. Only then will you understand what and whom you confront. Many, many will begin to believe in 2007. Things do not look good. Do you see!
Old 12-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
There are those who thrive in desolation. When you started playing with these things, did you think you would meet the real thing. Well you have. The enemies of humankind are to numerous to count. Not all the Rocks are worn smooth, some are still very sharp. You need to study your faith with renewed vigor and see where we are mentioned within it. Only then will you understand what and whom you confront. Many, many will begin to believe in 2007. Things do not look good. Do you see!
1. I know.
2. I never started 'playing' with these things. I knew I had the real thing the first time I real Liber AL. It was not a guess. It was not a hunch. I 'knew' that this was the fulfillment of 2 Thess. 2. And I knew that the Apostasy had come in full force to the world.
3. I know where you are mentioned in it.
4. I have always understood what I confront. It is you who do not know what you confront. You do not know me at all. And you do not know what I have seen.
5. You, ignt, BlueAngel, Leviathan, and others gave similar tones last year. They have all come to nought. I know that your threats are idle. But you do not know what has happened. I thought that your kind would have known what happened in March, 2006. But I now know that you do not.
7. You are right. In 2007 you will begin to believe.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:46 PM

George _ Bush said:

5. You, ignt, BlueAngel, Leviathan, and others gave similar tones last year. They have all come to nought. I know that your threats are idle. But you do not know what has happened. I thought that your kind would have known what happened in March, 2006. But I now know that you do not.

I have no connection with IGNT, Leviathan, or Barbarien. Barbarien was not posting while I was here last year unless he was under another nic of which I am not aware.

My tones were never similar to Barbarien, Leviathan or IGNT.

I have threatened no one!

Don't leave us guessing. What happened in March, 2006?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-18-2006, 08:58 PM

IGNT did too much of this and is gone. We do not predict because this is foolishness and belongs to those encased in the thought of linear time. Time a fraud deluxe. In 2007 things will converge and the Children of the Second Father will become more agitated and receptive of the approach. We can not give specific times because by attempting this they are changed. We can say look to summer and to the loss of wealth. Time, what is time!
Old 12-18-2006, 10:25 PM

OK