Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2006, 02:33 PM

Default Demons from Space! A personal story

Hello, my name is Fugitive. My story, as strange as it sounds is true. Bear with me folks.

I have personally encountered aliens. Now, many will say these aliens are from outer space, but let me assure you that that is NOT the case. The aliens are nothing more or less then demons.
I was raised in an underground Satanist home. We did not belong to any organized church or organization, as we felt they were "sell outs". We had nothing but contempt for the Church of Satan and Anton Lavey.
As such, you could say we were fundementalist Satanists. We beleived in a literal being called Satan, and beleived that in Hell, after death, wre would be rewarded for our obedience to Satan. I was raised to despise Christianity as a religion for slaves and weaklings.
From the time I was young I was encouraged to desecrate religious items like the Bible and the cross. I was encouraged to trample the cross and spit on it. We kept the Satanic holidays, and faithfully sacraficed small animals to Satan.

When I turned an age old enough to be inducted into Mom and Dad's coven, I was instructed to take a stray kitten and strangle it to death on our Satanic altar. You might think that was easy, but it wasn't for me. Even raised as I was, strangling the mewing kitten to death was traumatic for me.
From there I was further instructed in Satanic ethics, which basically is dog eat dog. Homeless people were considered less then roaches to us, and frankly my parents were zealous Neo-Nazis as well. I was taught that Hitler had been defeated in WW II because he had not been as faithull and evil as Satan demanded of him.
As my Satanic religious instruction continued, I was instructed in the practice of evoking demons in ceremonial magick. I was taught the proper means of casting the circle, the proper invocations and rites of banishment. It was here that I met my first demon.
Demons are the same as aliens. There is no difference. I soon learned the deceptive nature of demons as they usually give misleading answers or they just straight out lie. But as I got deeper into Satanic practice, I soon found out many startling things.

First I learned U.F.O abductions were nothing more then demons attacking helpless victims in their sleep. The goal of this is to a form of psychic vamparism, since demons need food like any other animals.
Second, some were being manipulated to spread misinformation about God and the Bible. This is what is behing the "New Age" cults. The demons are simply masquerading and lying to their human patsys. Channelling is simply demon possession; you can call a rose by a different name, but all the same it's still a rose.
Third, I learned that the demons were keenly interested in reviving pagan worship. The reason from this is simple; the demons are predatory creatures that "feed' off the psychic energy of humans and animals. The best, richest source is humans. Since there worship was basically destroyed by the Church, they have literally bene "starving" for food. Reintroducing Paganism, in whatever form, is a means to reintroduce, eventually, human sacrafice.

I later left my family and converted to Christianity and Christ. My experiences has left an indelible mark as the demons, to this day, try to coerce me through threat and promise to return to the Satanic fold. But my experience has taught me that DEMONS ARE REAL!
Extraterrestrials DO NOT EXIST: These are demons, using the worldview of people to disguise their real motives which are:

1) Feed on human and animal psychic energy via
"abductions" and animal sacrafice
2) Restore Paganism to it's old glory and
destroy the Church
3) Restore the practice of open and legal human
sacrafice
4) Dupe their human tools to spread their
demonic deception and lies

Don't be Deceived! Aliens are ***DEMONS***!!

Old 12-05-2006, 08:28 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Demons from Space! A personal story

Welcome to the forum

Actually, the widely held opinion amongst the regulars at the Roswell Research Center, Space Museum and Gift Shop is that aliens were actually what people in earlier times thought to be angels.

Granted, some of them may have gone to the dark side and could be termed as demons, but the majority of them would still be considered as white lighters.

As for abductions, have the ones you are familar with occured by dematerialization to an awaiting ship or were they carried away via ground transportation. This is important, because the Roswell group does not think that their aliens were capable of dematerialization. They think that it was a direct result of Gene Rodenberry's visitation.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:32 PM

Basically, I have been abducted in my sleep. Usually it is what would be known in Occult circles as a succubus/incubus attack. It generally occurs when I am still paralyzed by sleep paralysis. An awfulk ordor permeates the room, and then I see beings I can only describe as malevolent.
They tend to be of the Reptilianb subtype. I do not beleive that they have any REAL form, but are quite capable of shapeshifting their appearance.
As in an incubus/succubus attack, they usually attack me sexually, seemingly with the aim of causing orgasm. My take on this is that their performing a form of psychic vamparism, harvesting the energy given off for their own particular needs.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:03 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Are they using you to reproduce?
Old 12-05-2006, 09:11 PM

Yes the energy is very useful and is used in the manifestations. We find and have found this site very useful for such purposes. Shadow is easily used, then again we could be playing a game. Fugitive, invite us in and we will return, that is if you are serious and not playing a game yourself.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Are they using you to reproduce?
I don't beleive so, but are just psychic vampires.