Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2005, 05:38 AM

Default "The Fog Of War" Interviews with Robert McNamara. A must see!

WMV files available here...www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

"The Fog Of War" Interviews With Robert McNamara.

Absolutely riveting! You must get the DVD documentary. Straight from this servant of powers mouth. In this first extract, McNamara talks of firebombing to death 100,000 Japanese in one night and how he and General Lemay would have been tried as war criminals had they lost the war.

In this second extract, McNamara and Kennedy discuss pulling out ALL troops from Vietnam within 2 years. Fletcher Prouty and Oliver Stone received scorn for this claim. Well, here we hear it from the horses mouth's.

In this third extract, Lyndon Johnson berates McNamara for agreeing with Kennedy to pull troops out (3 months after JFK's assassination). The talk is eerily similar to talk today of Iraq and the American situation.

Here we have in this 4th extract the complete admission that the Gulf Of Tonkin Incident DID'NT happen. Includes audio of people on the scene trying to tell the powers in Washington what they want to hear. I guess that clears that one up.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Old 03-27-2005, 08:40 AM

Default Re: "The Fog Of War" Interviews with Robert McNamara. A must see!

Talking of Prouty...

<a href="http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/ST.html">THE SECRET TEAM</a>

The CIA
and Its Allies
in Control of the United
States and the World

L. FLETCHER PROUTY
Col., U.S. Air Force (Ret.)
Old 03-27-2005, 04:33 PM

After watching truebeliever's clips from the "Fog Of War" documentary interviews with Robert McNamara I have a few questions:

Why?

Why does McNamara come out and talk so "candidly" about the supposed course of action in Vietnam?

Why NOW?

Bad conscience?
Guilt?

Or is it deception and misdirection?
Diversion?

If so, what are these revelations supposed to cover up?

Why is McNamara ALLOWED to talk so "candidly" in a lengthy interview?

WHAT DO THE POWERS-THAT-BE WANT US TO THINK?

WHAT ARE THE DESIRED EFFECTS OF SUCH REVELATIONS?
Old 03-27-2005, 05:36 PM

I've seen the Fog movie and seen McNamara argue at a disarmament conference for reduction of all nuclear weapons. I think he isn't in the loop, and is just letting the good guys know all that he knows.
Old 03-27-2005, 08:11 PM

I agree THIS.

He's still a war criminal by any standard. He's typical of the 'rationalistic' monster that can only 'think', he cant feel though he appears to be trying in his old age.

I think he's simply guilty as he prepares to meet his maker.

He's one of those individuals that needs to speak the truth like the character Jack Nicholsen plays in "A Few Good Men".

Perhaps from another view...perhaps he is still serving power by arguing for disarmament...after all, a U.N (Illuminati) goal. Perhaps he must make America feel guilty enough that they will through up their hands and cry..."we are so evil! Please allow the U.N to come and administer us..." with help from 'W'.

It's right to question his motives.

I still believe he is looking over his shoulder like Kissenger. And simply has a conscience he no longer has the energy to keep at bay.
Old 03-28-2005, 02:19 AM

Yeah, but why do they LET him shoot his mouth off? Others get killed;
suicided, "aggressive form of cancer", drug overdose - they poisoned
McCarthy for Chrissake. Why do they let him talk? Does he know he will
NEVER be tried for crimes against humanity and therefore is safe to
clear his conscience? YES. He would never do it otherwise! Do you
really think he would say these things if he knew he would get tried in
the Hague Tribunal (for war crimes committed by other than Americans
and Brits)? If he knew they'd execute him he would NEVER say the thing
he says now.
There's no question he's guilty. He says it himself: would they've lost
WW2 they would've been tried and convicted of war crimes. OF COURSE
he's guilty! They are guilty of of fire bombing Dresden as well,
killing between 120000 - 150000 German civilians 13 Feb 1945, but he
didn't say a peep about that, now did he? How come? If he wants to
clear his conscience, why not clear HIS WHOLE CONSCIENCE and not just a
little bit?

"3,600 British and U.S. airplanes launched over 650,000 incendiary
bombs and hundreds of 8,000 lb. and 4000 lb. bombs on the city of
Dresden. The pilots reported that smoke rose to a height of 15,000
feet."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/fromthearchive/story/0,12269,1414577,00.html

"As for the death roll, the population, as we shall see, had been well
nigh doubled by a last-minute influx of refugees flying before the Red
Army; and even the German authorities -- usually so pedantic in their
estimates -- gave up trying to work out the precise total after some
35,000 bodies had been recognized, labeled and buried. We do know,
however, that the 1,250,000 people in the city on the night of the raid
had been reduced to 368,619 by the time it was over; and it seems
certain that the death roll must have greatly exceeded the 71,879 at
Hiroshima. Indeed, the German authorities were probably correct who, a
few days after the attack, put the total somewhere between 120,000 and
150,000."
http://198.62.75.1/www1/war/dresden1.html

This was a REAL holocaust.

Is Kissinger looking over his shoulder? REALLY? I don't think Kissinger cares at all. He's been possessed by demons for such a long time he can't remember what "conscience" is. And he KNOWS he will get away with it.
He's like the Romanian killer Ceauscescu; totally flabberghasted and surprised right until the moment of his execution, that a thing like that could even happen to a "God" like him. Only difference is that nothing IS going to happen to him: Kissinger the NWO Killer/Pedophile/Rapist is going to die of old age as opposed to Ceauscescu the Puppet-of-the-NWO who got executed when he didn't follow the NWO script.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:19 AM

I agree. He's probably a NWO man.

He constantly refers to "WE" must learn to stop killing each other. Perhaps his next line should be..."so give up the nation state and turn to a world government run by the U.N for safety".

Strange, can you remember ordering the destruction of Dresden or Tokyo? Can any of "us" remember starting a single war? How strange that "WE" must learn this when it is "THEY" who start them and send us off to die. What a complete ignorent fuck! McNamara is the epitamy of the sick, 'normal' beauracrat unwilling to face what he's done.

Who needs devils and swirling beasts of Satan when the evil we face comes in the form of kindly old men who were just doing what they were told.

Perhaps the Hague cut him a deal.."go all out for total disarmament and the end of the nation state and we'll not ask for your head ala, Milosovich/Kissinger".

May all like him rot in hell. He should repent. Break down and shed real tears of regret instead of the pathetic crocdile tears he sheds on occassion in the doco.

Maybe you're right Drak, on reflection it's probably all part of the plan to sell the NWO. In fact as I type it seems blatently so.

Still, i guess they cant kill everyone instantly. Maybe he's just an old fart trembling at the thought of death and judgement.
Old 03-28-2005, 04:39 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Strange, can you remember ordering the destruction of Dresden or Tokyo? Can any of "us" remember starting a single war? How strange that "WE" must learn this when it is "THEY" who start them and send us off to die. What a complete ignorent fuck! McNamara is the epitamy of the sick, 'normal' beauracrat unwilling to face what he's done.

Who needs devils and swirling beasts of Satan when the evil we face comes in the form of kindly old men who were just doing what they were told.
Bureaucrats "just doing what they're told"; "just following orders".

Well that's just it, isn't it? That's what I've said elsewhere in regards to what Evil actually is and "who" Lucifer really is: Evil is Ego In Charge; Slave To Your Senses. That is how Evil/Lucifer manifests - IN THE ACTIONS OF MAN. Have you ever experienced an "evil" animal? An "evil" plant? Animals follow their instinct for survival; plants... well. ;-)

Man has the potential and the choice to either be Godlike or Luciferlike.

Quote:
Still, i guess they cant kill everyone instantly. Maybe he's just an old fart trembling at the thought of death and judgement.
If he was honest he wouldn't have to SHOW THE WORLD he's got a bad conscience; he wants us to feel sorry for him, give him that warm, fuzzy feeling, to say to him "it's OK, Bob. We understand. You did it for US."
It's all TALK and absolutely NO WALK. "Walk" in this case would be to freely give himself up to be tried and DEMANDING to get convicted and punished. That would be the only way for him to get any shred of respect from me. But then, he's got no backbone; the last people on this earth to have had a backbone were the kamikaze pilots he dismisses in the documetary. They at least had SOME shrapnel of the nobility, honor and pride the samurai tradition stood for.

Fucking animal. Actually, like I said, ANIMALS don't behave like that. He never met anyone who said to him "you're evil and you'll pay with your soul". All he ever heard in his entire life was "yes, mr McNamara, yes, sugar daddy, yes, yes, YES!"
Old 03-28-2005, 12:21 PM

Hmm Draken, my impression is that McNamara just isn't/wasn't in the loop. He may be/was in CFR but I think he bought into things, and was not an orchestrator. By admitting his war crimes I think he is saying that God will serve him the judgement since society hasn't. Of course he may be really evil, but I suspect that those folks are not showing their faces.

I think one of your links (ratical.org) that I read a while ago goes into detail of how McNamara during the Vietnam would be handed a dossier minutes before he would present it to Kennedy by some secret shadow government. The ratical site says it's the CIA, but it's probably Rockefeller inspired (Standard Oil - see brojon.org links how Vietnam war was to scout oil deposits off Vietnam)

McNamara says that he was pulled from academia to go into business and then pulled into the Kennedy cabinet, and so I think this could be the case. Even though he was a very smart guy capable of rationalizing on his feet the deeds that were done in his name, he was not (apparently) of the elite. His story is that he came from a poor family and was very competitive scholastically. As Henry says today about a University prof in the UK, McNamara was probably a "useful idiot".

Maybe at this point he is just telling all he knows (on the Vietnam war), and as for nuclear disarmament - like any of the Commie goals/ dialectic stuff there's an element of truth. Nuclear abolition is the only sane way forward for humanity. Let's see the Communists/Rockefellers do it! Call their bluff.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:31 PM

I posted the following link on a thread called "Oil" which is somewhere on the site. If you punch in Oil in the search engine you don't get it though 8-)

McNamara isn't even mentioned in this chapter...

http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/bj050701-3.html

“In the 1920's an insider secret became known to a few people. It was published in an exhaustive world resources survey book written by a renowned world-traveling geologist named Hoover, who later became a US President. Not many copies were printed and few people read the book. The secret was that one of the world's largest potential oil fields ran along the coast of the South China Sea right off French Indo-China, now known as Viet Nam. But in the 1920's the method of deep sea oil drilling had not yet been developed.”