Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: "The Fog Of War" Interviews with Robert McNamara. A must see!

Vietnam is tapping into that field from land and doing well with Russian deep drilling help.

There is oil EVERYWHERE.

AUSTRALIA and AFRICA are ABSOLOUTLY, POSITIVELY swimming in the stuff. Kept aside in the controlled cartel world of oil.

A giant/HUGE gas field is being opened up on the West coast of Oz near a town called Carnarvon. It is well south of the already online GIGANTIC fields of the North WEST of Oz.

I tell you, Ruppert and his peak oil ilk are so full of twaddle it's not funny.

When i repeat his stuff to people in the game they break into fits of laughter.

Who can say with McNamara. In the end he was a close confidant of Kennedy and was instramental in writing up the NSAM getting the troops out before being stopped by Johnson after the assassination.

As for nukes? We hav'nt had a world war for 60 years. Lets keep em. Or maybe with such dangerous things we'll need a one world government to administer them as "WE" are so dangerous and start all these wars.

What a scam. THIS, you damn Commie Kanadian! :-D

Old 03-29-2005, 09:34 AM

On to our plans, are you TB? All is revealed in http://cwd.ptbcanadian.com/index2.html

--------

There's a magazine called the Bulletin that purports to be interested in preventing a nuclear war. It seems that they are participating in shielding Russian motives from the press and public. Although I can't find a specific article at the moment, I recently read one of theirs that hinted that Russia would occasionally offer real steps towards nuclear disarmament but the US would not go along. I suspect the game is that the Russians know their bluff won't be called.

Take a look at the historical disinfo regarding Communism in this article, an excerpt:

http://www.thebulletin.org/article.php?art_ofn=nd95moore

"As surprising as Reagan's agreement to the INF Treaty may have been, it was even more startling to learn that the Soviet Union, long victimized by constipated and unimaginative leadership, finally had a top man--Mikhail Gorbachev--with the wit and the imagination and the courage to finally end the Cold War. The editorial in the January-February 1988 Bulletin said:

"For the first time the United States and the Soviet Union have agreed to dismantle and ban a whole category of nuclear weapons. They have crafted provisions that enable each to be confident that the other will comply with the treaty's terms. The agreement they have fashioned can serve as a model for future accords. That agreement would not have been possible without the leadership displayed by General Secretary Mikhail Gorbachev and President Ronald Reagan. We applaud them."

The minute hand was moved back to six minutes to midnight.

The great melt

The Berlin Wall came down at the end of 1989, symbolizing the end of the Cold War. Gorbachev had long realized that the Soviet Empire, which had rested on a foundation of fear and intimidation for more than four decades, could not be sustained. His goals were to shore up Soviet society, to repair the collapsing Soviet economic machine, to introduce democratic reforms, to end Soviet isolation from the Western world, and to bring new life--"new thinking"--to the desperately outdated Communist Party.

Meanwhile, new thinking was far advanced in Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, East Germany, Romania. Men and women who had danced tepidly to Moscow's balalaika since the end of World War II would do it no longer. Revolution was in the air from the North Sea to the Black Sea. And Gorbachev was not about to send tanks into Eastern Europe, as his predecessors had, to keep the East Bloc nations in line. The editorial in the April 1990 Bulletin remarked:

"Now, 44 years after Winston Churchill's 'Iron Curtain' speech, the myth of monolithic communism had been shattered for all to see, the ideological conflict known as the Cold War is over, and the risk of global nuclear war being ignited in Europe is significantly diminished. . . ."

The minute hand was moved back to 10 minutes to midnight."

More articles on Russia, some listing it's armamments:
http://www.thebulletin.org/article.php?art_ofn=ma00postol
http://www.thebulletin.org/article_nn.php?art_ofn=ja03norris
http://www.thebulletin.org/article_nn.php?art_ofn=ja04norris
Old 03-29-2005, 02:26 PM

THIS! MAN!

The articles you quote - I've never heard such rubbish in my entire LIFE! I'm sure you know, but I just can't read it without reacting: what a fucking fairy tale!!!

I'll get back on this one for sure, when I have five minutes over to thrash the whole illusion. ;-)
Old 03-29-2005, 04:24 PM

They have an Einstein fund too you can add to. If ol' Alfie gave them dough you know it's legit...

"The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists was founded in 1945 to educate people worldwide about global security issues, especially the continuing dangers posed by nuclear weapons, enabling citizens and governments to make truly informed policy choices. The Bulletin fulfills this mission by publishing reliable and accessible information in our bimonthly Magazine and on the internet, by maintaining and publicizing our symbolic minutes-to-midnight "Doomsday Clock," and by conducting outreach to the policy community and wider public, including informed commentary on pressing issues involving science and national security."

Check out their board of sponsors. A whole raft of scientists who know nothing about politics! Okay, I'm being hard on them, their hearts are in the right place. I think it's safe to say they all would feel warm and cuddly with a one world gov't. What a shock they'd be in for if that came to pass.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:43 PM

Truebeliever ... Ruppert is working for the NWO

we can bury him alive with all the documents we

have of evidence to the contrary of peak oil ...

and their is nothing fossil about it ... that

label was created to imply extinction or of a

limited amount.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:00 AM

But all Ruppert's material on global drug trading is genuine, in my opinion.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:32 AM

I agree. I dont know whats happened to him.

I still use "Truth & Lies Of 9-11" as a reference for people new to the subject.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:56 AM

I tell you what I think happened:

they launched Ruppert and let him uncover the whole drug dealing CIA, knowing nothing will happen. The point was to give him credibility and the only way was to let him deliver genuine true information.

Later, when he's made enough money and he's hooked, they use him to deliver the disinfo they want to be delivered, knowingly or unknowingly - it doesn't matter. It's irrelevant.