Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2007, 10:08 PM

Default operation blue angel

blue aNGEL IS NOT ONE PERSON BUT A GROUP OF VERY INTELIGENT OPERATIVES WHO are under contratct to SEEK and DESTROY SITES LIKE THIS. they are paid by the pentagon. all they do is prevent inleigent conversation while gathering ineligence they block sites just by sheer number of imbecile postings

DO NOT reply just ignore most of there conversation is just pure nothing.

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.\" Mt 10:26
Old 02-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: operation blue angel

Quote:
55132 wrote:
blue aNGEL IS NOT ONE PERSON BUT A GROUP OF VERY INTELIGENT OPERATIVES WHO are under contratct to SEEK and DESTROY SITES LIKE THIS. they are paid by the pentagon. all they do is prevent inleigent conversation while gathering ineligence they block sites just by sheer number of imbecile postings

Actually, you mispelt, 'there'. Correct usage demands 'their'.

I understand that 'there' may be multiferous 'typos' in the internet, but this sort of bad usage is unreasonable.

'Their' is the possesive pronoun plural. 'There', as pertaining to this grammatical structure is simply a particle of speach.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:22 PM

blue bITCH IS NOT ONE PERSON BUT A GROUP OF VERY INTELLIGENT OPERATIVES (not really intelligent) WHO are under contract to SEEK and DESTROY SITES LIKE THIS. they are paid by the pentagon. all they do is prevent intelligent conversation while gathering intelligence they block sites just by sheer number of imbecile postings

DO NOT reply just ignore THEM. Most of their conversation is just pure nothing.

23=666
IN PEACE
TheDevil
Old 02-12-2007, 04:13 PM

Quote:
55132 wrote:

Are you kidding me?? The Devil was a failure, George_Bush was a failure, IGWT, RedRat, who else am I forgetting?

So, in comes 55132. Hasn't posted here in how long?

And, who responds to him? George_Bush and The Devil.

They are so DESPERATE, they are so obvious that they most certainly must be DELUSIONAL as well.

Those who destroy this site are the very posters who say that I and others are.

Intelligent conversation from whom?

THE DEVIL? Oh, yes, can't get more intelligent than that.

B*itch and C*unt are his favorite words.

And, George_Bush. Oh, yes, on the site talking to Barbara Hartwell, or so he thinks.

Go away, 55132, or 55886, whatever your number is.

You're just another dead RAT to add to the pile.

I make my living operating my own business.

The government abused myself and thousands of others maybe more in mind control programs. I'm here writing about it and you say I'm disrupting.

I'm disrupting no one!

You are disrupting and OUT OF ORDER!

And, by the way. THEY DIDN'T PAY ME FOR IT then and they're not paying me for it now.

People like to come here and read. And it is people like you who post garbage.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. You know nothing about me except for the fact as you've stated that I am highly intelligent.

P.P.S. People are READING what I'm writing and for the most part they have no reason to reply because it isn't something they would know about unless they were incarcerated in a "satanic cult" as well.

And, what? They're going to listen to you!!!
Old 02-12-2007, 07:45 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
55132 wrote:

Are you kidding me?? The Devil was a failure, George_Bush was a failure, IGWT, RedRat, who else am I forgetting?

So, in comes 55132. Hasn't posted here in how long?

And, who responds to him? George_Bush and The Devil.

They are so DESPERATE, they are so obvious that they most certainly must be DELUSIONAL as well.

Those who destroy this site are the very posters who say that I and others are.

Intelligent conversation from whom?

THE DEVIL? Oh, yes, can't get more intelligent than that.

B*itch and C*unt are his favorite words.

And, George_Bush. Oh, yes, on the site talking to Barbara Hartwell, or so he thinks.

Go away, 55132, or 55886, whatever your number is.

You're just another dead RAT to add to the pile.

I make my living operating my own business.

The government abused myself and thousands of others maybe more in mind control programs. I'm here writing about it and you say I'm disrupting.

I'm disrupting no one!

You are disrupting and OUT OF ORDER!

And, by the way. THEY DIDN'T PAY ME FOR IT then and they're not paying me for it now.

People like to come here and read. And it is people like you who post garbage.

P.S. You know nothing about me except for the fact as you've stated that I am highly intelligent.

P.P.S. People are READING what I'm writing and for the most part they have no reason to reply because it isn't something they would know about unless they were incarcerated in a "satanic cult" as well.

And, what? They're going to listen to you!!!

BlueAngel wrote:
You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.

TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

BlueAngel wrote:
Let's not forget RedRat's repetition regarding Anna Nicole's death and her son's death.

He supposedly posted a warning to her on this site in September, 06.

Don't mess with Illuminati money.

He provided context that appeared to be a quote from her dead husband which was a warning.

When I pressed him. He said, he was the person who posted the warning on this site.

Did you think she Anna Nicole would come to this site and read your warning? I asked him.

I didn't receive an answer from RedRat, but The Devil replied YES.

Are they one in the same?

So, who was RedRat warning? He knew I would be on this site and knew Anna Nicole wouldn't.

His message TO ME on this thread regarding Anna Nicole's death was, "Now do you doubt me?"

I responded and quoted him. After I posted my comment, he had edited his original post and the question "Now do you doubt me?" had been changed.

I'm not married to oil money and I have no plans on sueing anyone for monetary gain.

Let's also remember the SCRIPTED "black boxes" in cars thread.

The "FATAL CRASH" message meant for my eyes only and the comment by IGWT, "Think Diana."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

NOW DO YOU DOUBT ME?

Think Diana
[/quote]
Old 02-12-2007, 08:09 PM

An intelligent monkey, the mind boggles.

The Devil
Old 02-13-2007, 05:48 AM

the problem is that these blue angel operatives don't know that they are still very much under control of their handlers. so they come in stating that they are free when in fact they have become usefull idots to their masters.

just take a look at the post for the most part it just repetition or lame seudo truth blah blah no substanace nor any intent.

they post like crazy because they have been programed to spam these sites with junk comments

so dissregard anything they say don't answer back no matter what and there usefulness will be moot.

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.\" Mt 10:26
Old 02-13-2007, 07:49 AM

Quote:
55132 wrote:
the problem is that these blue angel operatives don't know that they are still very much under control of their handlers. so they come in stating that they are free when in fact they have become usefull idots to their masters.

just take a look at the post for the most part it just repetition or lame seudo truth blah blah no substanace nor any intent.

they post like crazy because they have been programed to spam these sites with junk comments

so dissregard anything they say don't answer back no matter what and there usefulness will be moot.

The problem is that I'M NOT under the control of anyone.

SO, what, now you know me?

You know that I was a mind control victim and under the control of handlers.

Or, you believe what I'm writing, but don't want anyone to pay attention to it anyway.

I think that would be the definition of CONTRADICTORY.

Please, tell us more.

There isn't any SPAM on my part.

Ah, have you checked out IGWT's posts?

And, what would you call those?

Intelligent comments?

No one has to answer any of my posts.

But, THEY DO!

Gee, I wonder why?

You and your FRIENDS don't seem to get it.

So, let me reiterate.

It doesn't matter WHAT YOU THINK or what anyone who reads my posts thinks.

It doesn't matter if you answer back or not.

It's been stated, PAST AND PRESENT.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-20-2007, 12:26 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Barbarien?
Old 02-20-2007, 12:44 PM

I'd suggest you PM him, but I'd wager that he doesn't want anything to do with you.

The feeling is mutual.

In Peace,
BlueAngel