Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2005, 08:04 AM

Default WARNING: Intelligence service penetrated this site

Once again it should be pointed out that this site is not primarily religious forum and it is not designed for religious fanatics, self-declared prophets, for those that want to convert others to their “religion” , those that want to discredit other religious traditions etc.

ABOVE ALL , THIS IS NEITHER PLACE NOR TIME FOR INTERPRETATIONS OF DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS.

We are not theologists gatthered at the conference where we should present our sceintific papers (based on valid information and thorough research) and discuss the hystory of different religions, particular hystorical events or philosophy of religions using all recognized scientific methods and instruments.

Personally I am not prepared for serious,scientific discussion of these issues that will lead us to proper conclusions.

OH,YES,
BUT ALSO I NOTICE THAT PEOPLE THAT CONSTANTLY TRY TO ELABORATE THESE ISSUES HERE ARE EVEN MORE IGNORANT THEN ME.

Unfortunatelly, less you know – more you IMAGINE you know.

The hystory of religions is very serious science based on thorough theoretical and practical “field” research, meticulous studies and evaluations of diffrent ( sometimes contradictory) hystorical sources, reviewing of thousands of pages of scientific studies etc.

So stop bothering us with your speculations,imaginations etc.

Study for yourself and publish a book.

Stop interferring with our serious elaboration of NWO.

Stop distracting us.

OR IT IS YOUR INTENTION?!

As I previously said these distracting threads elaborating endlessly “religious point at issues” – that are totally unrelated to the issue we are interested in,
are classical case of the psychological warfare – persuasion,propaganda and, in the end, brainwashing.

I notice that those “ enlightened preachers” apply the well-designed theory of “six” (six keys for changing beliefs and behavior ) that most of the intelligence services ( CIA,KGB,Mossad,MI-6 ) have been using in their work.

That is why i think that they are all intelligence service operatives

One of the keys for changing attitudes is to present lie that will be accepted as a true -
so you launch “set of information” consists of a few truthful information (presented out of context), lot of lies and (most ) the semi-information , that are , in the end, considered to be “true” by ordinary people.

Psychological warfare includes the so called white,black and gray propaganda and each of them has different levels. For example simple gray propaganda is a single black lie while black propaganda is a black lie falsely attributed to another source. Thses "religious intolerrance thraeds "threads could be clasify as the black lie.

At the beginning these “psychological warriors” started with mild form of psychological warfare that is persuasion. Persuasion does not present systemetic set of beliefs (unlike propaganda) it is just attempt of discrediting your own attitude.

By Persuasion you do not present your theory – you do not even try to change beliefs of the object ,
by persuasion you just attempt to win "the heart and mind" inducing change of your previous attitudes , which entails affective (emotion-based) change .Persuasion is difficult to induce but its effects last long because the target actually accepts and internalizes the advocacy (“wrongfulness” of his previous attitude) .

There are many persuasion tactics, one of which utilizes the Socratic Effect, studied by the famous influence researcher, William McGuire. It states that by merely directing thoughts to attitudes and beliefs with logical implications for one another, those attitudes and beliefs become more consistent.

However these “religious preachers” figured out that the correlation between attitude and behavior, at this site , is weaker than they expected and realized that if someone has a positive attitude towards them does not mean he/she will invariably behave in a desired manner.

That is why they started new tactic- Propaganda

Propaganda is the method of creating “set of beliefs”. Beliefs are things known or believed to be true, as opposed to attitudes, which are evaluations of objects that we think about. Beliefs are important precursors to both attitudes and behavior, but are often used or created after the fact to defend attitudes and behaviors we already own.

The first documented use of the word 'propaganda' was 1622, when Pope Gregory XV attempted to increase church membership by strengthening belief (Pratkanis & Aronson, 1992). The term now connotes consistent persuasion attempts which manipulate far more than mere belief. Nonetheless, central to both education and propaganda is the role of the fact, the element of knowledge that the target believes to be true (that is why these false “religious preachers” cite parts of the scriptures, “scholarly” reffering to specific texts, etc.

I believe that these propagandists will continue their psychological warfare applying the third key for successful behaviour modification – that is brainwashing.
Brainwashing will be applied in order to recruite us for their “virtual” –“internet” cult.

The term "brainwashing" was first used by the news correspondent Hunter in 1951 to describe the conversion process that American POWs had undergone in Chinese prison camps during the Korean war. He translated the term from the Chinese concept of hse nao, "wash brain." Actually, Mao Tse-tung used the term ssu-hsiang tou-cheng, or "thought struggle," as early as 1929 to denote what we now commonly refer to as "mind control," "thought reform," or "thought control" (Singer, 1995).

Thought control truly represents the dark side of social influence, as it combines compliance, persuasion, and propaganda tactics into a powerfully insidious form of coercive manipulation that robs an individual of his original identity and replaces it with another that the individual would not have freely chosen of his own accord.

Thought control requires isolation of the individual from his normal social references, and is therefore best accomplished in a separatist group such as a cult.

This site must not be place where the new cult appear.
As we now many modern cults are created by intelligence services.
So lets resist this adversity.

Old 01-05-2005, 08:46 AM

Default Re: WARNING: Intelligence service penetrated this site

Yep.. They are from the other side.. meaner than snakes.., I suspect that their ISP is somewhere in Israel, probably routed to others to hide the original point of source.

The NWO will culminate with the Rothschilds owning the entire M.E. In a manner of speaking, trying to stop the NWO, is the same as stopping the expansion of Israel.

Asking the Question ..Who benefits? from the disruption and destruction of this site.. Israel comes to mind... And then you have a bunch of hardcore Zionist's pretending to be Christians.

I think that's what we are up against, because of the oozing hatred, and intolerance that comes out of the Christianity that they are preaching.

That's my conspiracy theory.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Stop interferring with our serious elaboration of NWO.
Satan, you are a liar and the father of lies. Take your hands off this person and this forum, so they may know the truth of these end-times and who and what they are headed for without Jesus Christ.

In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:51 AM

Sablefish and freeman, institute, and you all in agreement with them,

I have it on very good authority, as I also know who I am and am not, that you are the very voice of Satan on this forum.

It is YOU who speaks slanderous lies about me and the few other vocal Christians who are in agreement with me, to seek to silence the word of God and the Christian perspective on this website.

Period, no more, no less.

Your threats of looking to 'call' me and your erroneous, paranoid, lying and slanderous accusations of me, have been reported to Henry Makow, who I have been talking to via email recently.

He is fine about my being here and told me as much.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:59 PM

Institute, I love the title of this thread. It is very eye catching. I think also you may be correct about it. I was reading fritz's formula for mind control and noticed there are patterns in their posts similar to the ELF program. Could it be they are able to trasmit ELF waves through what they write?

Some of the many things that can be done to the human body and mind with ELF waves include:

a. put a person to sleep (check!)
b. make a person tired or depressed (check!)
c. create a feeling of fear in a person (check!)
d. create a zombie state (check!)
e. create a violent state (check!)
f. create a state of being sexually aggressive (..maybe for one of the males)
g. change cellular chemistry (check!)
h. change hormone levels (check!)
i. inhibit or enhance M(RNA) synthesis/processes
j. control the DNA transaction process
k. control biological spin and proton coupling constants in DNA, RNA & RNA transferases

I couldn't check off the last 3 because I am not smart enough to understand DNA and RNA structures

I would also like to add the similarities between their preaching and bill grahams

"Some people say that if you have just one convert in an evangelistic campaign, it is worth the meeting. That is not true. The evangelist, as the pastor and teacher, is given to the Body of Christ. The real test of an evangelistic campaign is not how many people are converted but what kind of a spiritual condition does it leave in a community. Billy Graham is not only failing in the number of people he leads to the Lord Jesus Christ in this day when hearts are hungry and most people are afraid of what may happen in the world and when it is easier to get people converted than it ever has been in my lifetime, but Billy Graham is pulling the limbs off of the evangelistic trees and the orchard is being left in bad condition. As we have often said, the real test of an evangelist is not just how many converts he has but does he leave the orchard in condition so it will keep bearing fruit."

Institute, sablefish and freeman - I agree with you all. I truly hope that does not mean I have the voice of Satan.

I for one believe Christ is the only way but I for one can see His words being littered throughout the site and not dispersed more carefully.

I am in danger of silencing my own thoughts and writings because I tend to add bible verses with everything I contribute and am worried that everyone may think I am one of them.

However I don't seem to have been addressed personally on this issue and would like to take this time now to ask everyone if my thoughts of God are too pushy as well. I will not be one to force the Word of God upon someone but I would like to hang on to my style of writing if possible.
Old 01-05-2005, 02:07 PM

You know, Lynns Shadow I did not point at you .

Really I do not read your threads carefully because, to be honest, at first site, they are not intellectually stimulating.

By the way, many people are unaware of the fact they are acting as intelligence service operatives.

They are simply victims -indoctrinated and brainwashed by their “ community spiritual leaders” who are acctually intelligent services opratives –like Falwell or Bin Laden. These disguised operatives –“spiritual leaders” are exploitative personalities.

What is the most difficult in the detection of the case of "spiritual and charismatic exploitative personalities" is the fact that they are often regarded by their community or followers as "special”, “gifted”, well-intentioned personalities- "spiritualists" or “reformators” who are often engaged in humanitarian and religious activities, and are ready to sacrifice for the sake of their group and “sacred idea” .

Therefore it is not strange that even educated,intelligent ,highly socially positioned and insightful members of secret organisations and cult-like movements such as Weishaupt’s Masonic Illuminism,Skull and Bones, Cabbalism, Haushofer’s Nazi Vril Society , Al –Qaida, Muslim Brotherhood, Wahabits,Hamas , various Christian fundamentalistic groups , Jehova’s witnesses etc. have regarded their “leaders” as “special people with holy task” and follow them without any hesitation not knowing that they are objects of pernicous mind control and brainwashing.

What is worse, spiritual exploitative personalities, unlike sociopathic leaders of more proufand organizations and gangs , could apparently express deep empathy and a sincerely felt desire to love and care for members of their organization,secret society or religion . An example of this strange phenomenon is Bin Laden’s apparent readiness to abonden very comfortable life as a bussinesman and sacrifice “for the sake of holy mission of islam”.

For their victims they become personalization of spirituality,prophecy,and wisdom.
In a way we could say that while sociopathic leaders physically exploit, control and abuse their victims, "spiritual leaders" do that on the spiritual and emotional level.
As a result, victims of spiritual leaders are often more deeply and permanently scarred,confused and deceived (Isn’t it a real goal of creators of cults and secret societies).

Their confusion can last a lifetime, and after they (if they ever) realize that they have been manipulated,exploited and prevented from normal life and happiness by their"spiritual leaders" their relationships with anything spiritual or anyone who demonstrates empathic concern may be irrevocably damaged.

The primary character trait of a “spiritual charismatic exploitative personality” is that his psychological power (that stems from his knowledeg of mind-functioning and mind-control ) gives the individual strong influence in any position,including the position of informal authority (master of freemasonic lodge, “leader of Al –Qaida” or fundamntalistic Christian preacher ).

He uses his authority in very subtle manner, so that his actions could not be perceived by his victims as exploitation and total control.

He seeks mainly emotional and spiritual control and power over his followers. It is my opinion Bin Laden and other (false) spiritual leaders (including those in Masonic Illuminism, ) use methods of mind control to impose their will to their followers.

In the next thread I will add few more words about this issue.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:41 PM

So, they must be Dept. Homeland Sec. right?
There's more than enough Anti-NWO language on this forum to get it shut down by their standards.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-05-2005, 09:32 PM

Institution,

I welcome all debate on every forum . . . and to hinder anyone's God is to hinder religeous belief and discussion. This is what the NWO wants to do.

I agree that no one should try to convert anyone, and no one should say thing's like 'my God is better than yours,' . . . but when one belief system says something that the other belief system doesn't have in their 'handbook,' then there is a debate that will surely open.

Now I understand the point. We are an ANTI-NWO site and forum. fine. But like I said before . . . hindering religeous discussion is exactly what the NWO wishes to do. This is because the NWO believes that they have grown past God.

So that makes this a double edged sword, doesn't it? If we speak about God, we are missing the big picture, right? maybe. But if the NWO is a crew of Satanists, then whose to say that God isn't our only hope? Maybe in order to defeat the NWO, all of the religons in the world need to unite, and recognize that they all worship the same being, albiet in differing ways? And maybe instead of waging war on differing religons in the name of God, we should all get together and wage a true Holy War against all the Satanists in the world.

Have you ever thought about it from an angle like this? How can you say we don't need any discussions about God when the enemy is a Satanic organization? Should we be praying to Martians instead in your view?

One final thought . . . to say that God has no place anywhere is kinda like heresy. Is it not God who made all things? Is it not Gods right to go whereever His children feel he is needed? Can God not go wherever he wishes? I mean this is all his . . . he made it all. And even things that are made by man, it is through the grace of God that we were allowed to discover how to make things. Think about that.

Now there is not one thread that I have seen (I have not seen all threads, however) that says we should convert to anything else. We do have a lot of Muslims in here who make very good points from time to time, but none that ask for conversion.

Maybe you just need to find Jesus or God, or Allah, or Jehova, or Yaweh, or whatever it is that you believe to be true. And everyone believes in one form of God or another. Everyone . . . especially agnostics and athiests . . . pray when they know they've reached their final hour . . . but by then its too late. Do something for God and for yourself before its to late. Why don't you pray for The Truth and The Way of The Lord.

DC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-05-2005, 09:42 PM

Maddy,

You are great, just the way you are. A very sound reasonable mind regarding your faith and your christianity. You do not come across as pushy, whatsoever, in my mind. And you do back up what you believe with sound Biblical scripture, and not reems of it, cascading with judgemental assalts.

I really enoy what you write.

XXX
Old 01-06-2005, 01:19 AM

To Institute,

If you are a Muslim, why do you hide your identity?

If you mean me by your attack, why don't you name me directly?

Why do you want a ban on any talk about God (whether extremist or not) ?

Are you too proud of your readings that you can't recognize the right from wrong?

What occupies your mind most of the time?

Why do you keep defending the "our serious elaboration of NWO" ?

If you are truthful, you should name names, and first of all name yourself, or are you that afraid of the NWO?

Ahmad Nishitoba

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...