Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2006, 03:43 PM

Default Satan's Demons Attacked Me Last Night!

It has come to my notice that satan wants to take me out. I fled my home state to escape Satan and his henchmen. But now it seems Satan has found me!!
It is my beleif some here are henchmen for Satan . They obviously tipped off satan's goons, who attacked me last night. They jumped me and after giving the satanic hand sing, hit me with golf clubs and beer bottles. One of these dezinens of evil hissed into my ear "were gonna kill you, you ***damned Christer! You should have NEVER left the Master!" they then pummelled me into uncounsciousness.
Praise Jesus, an ambulance came and took me to the hospital. I have my suspicions of the individual or individuals who tipped Satan's henchmen off to where I was hiding. It is obvious they fear a true Christian whom their wicked Master can not make obedient through fear and intimidation.
I just want you satanists know you won't succeed. Your Master is allready defeated by the Blood of the Cross, and you will not silence me. Before I am done I will rip the cover of darkness you hide under to sheild the world from your vile plans of perversion, human sacrafice, pedaresty and the legalization of pedophillia. You should be ashamed of yourselves!
I also know many of you are the real force behind that sickening group, the North American Boy Man Love Association. When i am done, everyone will know its a front for Satanists who are disgusting pedophiles. You can't keep the truth down, were going to expose you and there will be no where for you servants of darkness to hide!

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 12-24-2006, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Satan's Demons Attacked Me Last Night!

Pedophilia certainly does exist within the "satanic cult," and you can obviously see that it is spreading throughout society.

Sexual programming targeted at the masses. Perversion accepted as normal.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-24-2006, 09:30 PM

Which you know all too well, yes?

Send your Dark Master my regards, soon you and the rest of the pack of psuedo Christians here who are really Satanic plants dedicatedto destroying the Church and society will be unvieled!
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 12-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
Fugitive wrote:
It has come to my notice that satan wants to take me out. I fled my home state to escape Satan and his henchmen. But now it seems Satan has found me!!
It is my beleif some here are henchmen for Satan . They obviously tipped off satan's goons, who attacked me last night. They jumped me and after giving the satanic hand sing, hit me with golf clubs and beer bottles. One of these dezinens of evil hissed into my ear "were gonna kill you, you ***damned Christer! You should have NEVER left the Master!" they then pummelled me into uncounsciousness.
Praise Jesus, an ambulance came and took me to the hospital. I have my suspicions of the individual or individuals who tipped Satan's henchmen off to where I was hiding. It is obvious they fear a true Christian whom their wicked Master can not make obedient through fear and intimidation.
I just want you satanists know you won't succeed. Your Master is allready defeated by the Blood of the Cross, and you will not silence me. Before I am done I will rip the cover of darkness you hide under to sheild the world from your vile plans of perversion, human sacrafice, pedaresty and the legalization of pedophillia. You should be ashamed of yourselves!
I also know many of you are the real force behind that sickening group, the North American Boy Man Love Association. When i am done, everyone will know its a front for Satanists who are disgusting pedophiles. You can't keep the truth down, were going to expose you and there will be no where for you servants of darkness to hide!
I had a Qlippoth attack a few times. One time I saw a dark man crawling down my ceiling, he tried to strangle me with my pillow.

I punched him, and he left.

Another time I saw some demons come into my room. They woke me up when I was asleep. But I wasn't awake. I was awake when I was dreaming.

He was growling at me. It made me mad, so I punched him.

But I found that I could extend my arms longer than when I was awake. So I started strangling him. He was trying to bite me. But he was only hitting my arms that were extending further than my arms. Then they left.

They make me so mad when they come. They try to disturb me. But I go on the war path, because they make me so mad.

--Fra
Old 12-25-2006, 02:07 PM

For me, a casual, no-stress 'fuck off' works fine. But these beings can get pretty heavy. I've dealt with on rare occasions the kind that you cant just ‘punch’ away or try to patronise. One of these who tried to kill me directly in my bed wasn’t just planning to give me a hard time. It wanted me to die, and I came close. Before then I didnt know much of demons at all. After that I knew pure evil. It was quite helpful really. But I do not invite a rematch.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:57 PM

I would classify the three of you as delusional.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-25-2006, 06:59 PM

Default Re: Satan\'s Demons Attacked Me Last Night!

BlueAngel, you would be right. Even though a delusion can be useful and does not waste much energy. Why manifest, when manipulation of the brain only requires so little.
Old 12-26-2006, 01:13 AM

Default Re: Satan\'s Demons Attacked Me Last Night!

In that case I would classify you as a naïve, egotistical robot.
Your brain will have none of that remark, and you’ll retort to defend your mental position of conceptual certainty.

Its something you couldn’t understand because it’s never happened to you. It’s never happened to you because you’re already deeply unconscious and could not be any kind of an opposition to they. Your unconsciousness has made you neutral to the agents of the negative energy polarity.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:05 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I would classify the three of you as delusional.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
OK

But your said first that delusional was concerning /that/.

OK

That being said, I was talking about /them/, but secondly your were saying that it was about him before your were talking that /this/ to her.

OK

Which is it then?

OK
Old 01-21-2009, 11:15 PM

Angry Re: Satan's Demons Attacked Me Last Night!

================================================== =======

Many Sad days ahead....,

Psalms 144

Blessed Be the Lord My strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Revelation 12 9 - And the great Dragon was cast out that old Serpent called the Devil and Satan which Decievith the whole world, He was cast out to the EARTH and his Angels were cast out with him

Revelation 12 12 -Therefor rejoice ye heavens and ye that dwell in them, WOE to the Inhabitors of the EARTH and of the Sea! for the Devil is come down unto you having great wrath.

Matthew 6 24 - No man can serve two masters, for either he will hate one and love the other, or else he will hold to the one and despise the other, Ye cannot serve god and Mammon=$$

REVELATION 14:15 - And another Angel came out of the Temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud. Thrust in Thy sickle and Reap: For the time is come for thee to Reap; for the harvest of the Earth is Ripe.

MATTHEW 13, Words of Jesus

37 He answered and said unto them He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man

38 The field is the world the good seed are the children of the kingdom but the tares are the children of the wicked one

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil the Harvest is the end of the world and the Reapers are the Angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire so shall it be in the end of this world.

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend and them which do iniquity

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the Angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just

Mat 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 7 15 – Beware of false prophets, which come to you in Sheeps clothing, but inwardly they are Ravening Wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits........