Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2006, 01:15 PM

Default Re: My True Identity

An enchanting, phantasmagorical tale...

Old 12-26-2006, 04:18 PM

See them run, before the turn of the year. What comes close upon their necks!
Old 12-26-2006, 07:47 PM
The Shadow Knows!

In a time before time that was called pre-time, in the land beyond the Golden Arches on the plains below the mountains where the water lept into the gorges lay a shoeless sole.

The rest was gone as Fugive had eaten it. And Barbarien no longer needed it as without his shoes he developed a fungus infection. This fungus he tasted and it was good.

He invited his friends to feast on his fungus, so no one came. And then he invited LaDomino who came to feast on his fungus and it was good and LaDomino brougth some dominos and the played and it was good.

And then Barbarien felt good and strarted to blither his blithering remarks and it was bad. So LaDomino left but then developed a bad case of the trots from Barbariens Fungus. And it smelled and that was bad.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:07 PM

Yo true identity be of a FOOL Shadow dont maddow.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:11 PM
The Shadow Knows!

If at first you don't suceed, then put up another alias to do the insults, eh Barbarien?
Old 12-26-2006, 08:19 PM

Who Da fucckiNG Hell Be Barbariena. Mut be you smell like you .
Old 12-27-2006, 10:08 AM
The Shadow Knows!

How nice.

Can't think of a cunning comeback as Barbarien so he comes back as a cunt.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:53 AM

The question why cant we just get along is a question in vain isnít it.
I suppose people are just too dull to understand the true nature of things.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:42 AM
The Shadow Knows!

The true nature of things is that there is a person amongs you who revels in creating chaos. Not even chaos in an ongoing discussion but on an overall manner.

He continues to come back under many names, he has the ability to manipulate data within this forum. In a normal world he would be known as a troll and as a spammer. But in here he is the Beast that many of you, including himself, talk about.

I am talking about Shadow_/Barbarien/Bondie__ and perhaps more. In the last day George_Bush began to spam in a very uncharachteristic way from his previous postings. I suspect it is the Beast that took over his account.

Why has Dr. Mackow done nothing to this nuissance, I do not know. Perhaps he thinks that the Beast is insignificant in the overall battle. With that I do agree.

One thing though, as independent free thinkers it is your duty to fight back. Make it look foolish, make it look like the troll that it is.

Repeat its mumblings, change them to sound even more idiotic then when he said them.

Take control of this place and make it flee back to the hovel that it came from.

It is your duty as free thinkers.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:56 AM

If free thinking is linked to free consciousness, then I can say that there are very few free thinkers in the world at present, and almost none on this website.

The beast wont waste time with websites in such a way. Does it make sense to you? Imagine you are the most cunning creature to ever manifest on earth and you want to bring every single mind under your own.

I have no information on whether the beast is already here, or if it is yet to come - but we will know it one day Ė perhaps soon or perhaps later.