Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2006, 06:53 AM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

This song, "My Angel is a Centerfold," was used to call up disinformation that HE had in his possession pictures that were taken of me in comprising positions and that they would never be released because he was PROTECTING me.

The truth is that there may be pictures that were taken of me in comprising positions and, of course, used to blackmail me into silence. WE know that being a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch I was not acting of my own free will.

I was threatened that these pictures would be released if I ever went public.

I was also threatened with a lawsuit for "defamation of character" if I ever accused him publicly without evidence.

I also believe there was a restraining order placed against him in the past.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 12-31-2006, 03:18 PM

There are many songs that I was programmed to that call up disinformation about my past and/or lyrics that cause confusion so that accessing real memories can be difficult.

With too much information, as is deployed on the masses as well, it can take a long time to sort through all the garbage (screen memories) and get to the truth.

This is a "tactic" not only used on mind control victims, but, of course, on the public at large in covering up the truth. 911 is a perfect example of SPIN. There is a reason they call it spin.

One verse of one song goes something like this, "Well, I got Mary pregnant when she was just 16." As I've stated, Mary was an alter. The one who carried the disinformation.

With this song and particular verse, disinformation about me having had a baby with my handler/musician was called up while on his site.

The disinformation goes like this. We had a baby. Mind control victims have one alter that is actually split in two. A good one and an evil one. The evil alter was "programmed" to cut the baby up when it wouldn't stop crying. I was taken away in a helicopter and institutionalized for this crime. This, to silence us because he was a witness against the government and my abuse. My baby had survived and as long as I remained silent, he would not be hurt by the "cult" and they would not kill his father either.

I believed this memory while in an altered state of consciousness and spent several days re-living torture from the past, feeling, as you can imagine, very depressed, an awful person for having done this to my own child.

It was almost as if I was experiencing the torture they subjected me to with this disinformation and, all the while, saying, "I'm never going to say what you want me to say." I'm never going to believe what you tell me. I know the truth about him. Everything you are telling me are lies. I've seen pictures.

I relayed this information to my husband and children and I'm sure they realized at that time and even before, that the person they knew was no longer while on this musician's site and this story was beyond belief as far as they were concerned.

I'm sure, in the state of mind I was in, the end result was for me to spread these "lies" to people outside my family and appear completely insane.

I believe this story was used to cover up an institutionalization that may have occured, but for other reasons that were produced by the "mind controllers" so that I would be silent about the muscian's true role in my life.

Just silent, period! about all of it!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-31-2006, 04:09 PM

Another verse, "stay on the streets of this town, they'll be carving you up all night."

"They say you gotta stay hungry."

This was posted over and over again on the musician's site.

Could be the reason I was unable to eat for a very long time.

I was in my house screaming for someone to bring me food.

I went from a size 10 to a size 4.

"Carving you up all night."

Mind control victims are programmed to "carve on their skin." Self-mutilation to appear suicidal and crazy. Although, certain other etchings on my skin, such as a BUTTERFLY on my left hand were not of my own doing.

Starving one's self to death. Good way to take someone out without any fingerprints at the scene of the crime.

Disinformation in this verse to believe he and I were going to write a book together:

"I'm sick of sittin' round here tryin' to write this book."

and

"MESSAGES keep gettin' clearer. Radio's on and I'm movin' cross the place."

This, so that I would keep the radio on looking for messages which, like I said, carried nothing but disinformation.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-01-2007, 09:13 AM

There was Wendy, the tramp.

Then there was Mary. Not a beauty, but hey, you're alright.

Then there was Rosalita. Daddy wanted her to be with him. It was his ticket out of the poor house. He had one last chance to get his daughter in a fine romance, but Rosalita blew it for him.

They were waitin' for her at the Belleview with their oxygen masks.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-01-2007, 09:56 AM

While on this musician's site, I was once asked, "covertly," of course, if it was time for a "different reality."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-01-2007, 07:17 PM

Is it time for an "alternate reality" is how it was referenced.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-02-2007, 07:19 AM

They get and keep their most lucrative cash cows addicted to drugs. Dependent on them.

And, who supplies them? They certainly don't go out onto the street corner to make a deal.

Once while on HIS site, a message that my LIBRIUM were waiting was posted. This, of course, after intense months of psychological torture.

The "programming" I was suppose to follow was to "Take the Money and Run."

They never imagined that I would be surrounded by a loving family who knew that for me to leave and be alone somewhere would not at all help with my emotional state of mind

But, I also have to give credit to those who "warned" me that the GOAL would be to ruin my marriage so that my support structure would crumble.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-02-2007, 09:25 AM

When I entered this musician's website, I was writing about the "corrupt" government.

Shortly, thereafter, Wizard of Oz programming was posted, such as, "I'm going to get you my little pretty." This was the beginning of altering my state of consciousness.

There was reference to the fact that my user name, which was in lower case initials, should be in upper case. In reality, this is true.

There was also reference made to the fact that GPS tracking was being used on my car.

To instill fear, perhaps, but then the "covert operation" that they were THOSE whom I had delivered information to in the past was deployed.

I indicated that my embedded memories did not allow me to trust HIM. Those being that they would attempt to "trigger" my sexual programming, ruin my marriage, discredit me, traumatize me for life if I ever came in contact with the "cult" again.

All of the above has proven to be true.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-02-2007, 12:21 PM

As in one lyric of a song, "if I heard voices telling me not to come," then I wouldn't know what it was like to lie, to cheat, to steal.

This was suppose to make me believe that the "voices," which is a double-bind meaning in this case, carried disinformation about him and his role in my past as a controller/handler/abuser. This information was installed to keep us apart because we were witnesses against the government. This WAS the "cover story."

The information has proven to be true and was not installed and/or disinformation.

My contact with him and his ilk began in March 2004 and there has still not been any PROOF forthcoming.

Another lyric in another song, "call my bluff." Well, I did. Still nothing.

A lie is a lie is a lie until proven otherwise.

The double-bind message is that "the voices" are what causes a schizophrenia type personality leading to emotional exhaustion, confusion, inability to concentrate. THERE IS TOO MUCH CHATTER. TOO MUCH YAPPING.

This has passed.

Schizophrenia can be created in laboratories by mind control doctors. Ultimately, a silencing, neutralizing and containment disorder with ultimate goal of institutionalization and discrediting the victim.

A psychotic break-down.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Another verse in another song, "Honey, I want the heart, I want the soul, I want control right now."

This to me represents evil. Who the hell wants someone's soul unless your a soul sucking blood sucker?
Old 01-02-2007, 04:35 PM

I read somewhere that this musician always spoke about his father as if he were a demon. I know from past memory that he was a prison guard. His sister was on the website and stated once that, "Daddy was a Freemason."

In Peace,
BlueAngel