Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2007, 10:54 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: MIND CONTROL, THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

obsessive

Old 12-13-2007, 07:13 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Shadow, you silly THING.

When you said that you guess I didn't break the screen, it had nothing to do with the potential scenarios you posted.

I WONDER HOW SHADOW KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON IN MY HOUSE YESTERDAY MORNING!
It would not surprise me if Shadow knows exactly what is going in your home. I read that every piece of electronic equipment contains some extra tracking stuff like microphones. Its clear that he's only here to disturb and discredit you. Who knows what connections he has. On every politcal forum I saw these disturbing people. Most of them had connections to the FBI.

A person like you Blue Angel can be more dangerous to there plans than millions of fake patriots running after Alex Jones. I guess they might be putting some resources into tracking you.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
My goodness, I no sooner hit the post button on the Ron Paul thread and RedRat showed up almost at the same time.

Incredible timing, wouldn't you say?

Like when I was enjoying my 25th wedding anniversary celebration and my husband and I turned on the TV in the hotel room, and what do we hear:

BORN IN THE USA!

Incredible timing, wouldn't you say?

Coincidence?

No.

Too many coincidences equal premeditation.

The list goes ON AND ON.

Besides, I am who I am.

It's called watching me 24/7.

How 'bout when I received my complimentary tickets from the concierge and on the outside of the envelope, my first name was misspelled as Darlin' followed by my last time?

As if that's how my name is spelled.

Now, there are other times where my protectors communicate with me covertly and that's a good thing.

The rest of it.

Inconsequential.

I remain unscathed.

Sometimes, my loving children who respect and admire me for all that I AM, refer to me as The Terminator, Chuck Norris and The Enforcer.

It comes with the territory.

Hey, it's my job.

Somebody had to do it.

AND

SO

I

DID!
Money is no problem for them. I wonder however how they could get this song on tv when you turned it on. I guess redrat, george bush, shadow and who else are probably all illuminist agents who's task it is to discredit you. There is a lot of these guys on the net. Maybe George Bush is the best one on this forum.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:18 AM
The Shadow Knows!

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:39 AM
The Shadow Knows!

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?[/quote][/quote]

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

Old 12-15-2007, 05:45 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Peter said:

Money is no problem for them. I wonder however how they could get this song on tv when you turned it on. I guess redrat, george bush, shadow and who else are probably all illuminist agents who's task it is to discredit you. There is a lot of these guys on the net. Maybe George Bush is the best one on this forum.

Posted on: 2007/12/14 23:55

--------------------------------------------

Not that I want to give any of them any credit for being good, but please explain in what respect you say this about George_Bush?

Yes, they're trying to discredit me, but in the process they all look like fools.

It's knowing my every move.

It's learning my habits.

Where I go in the day, what I watch on television and, in particular, they listen in so they know where I'm going before I get there.

If they need to bug the hotel room, they will.

They attempt to RUN interference and, in particular, they want Springsteen in my face.

The reason there has been much publicity as of late.
I meant to say that the only thing George Bush is good at is trying to upset people.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:45 PM

I told you, Henry Makow has had it. he is going to let it go, and all because of the “very bad rotten apples”...

“hasta la vista baby”...
Old 12-15-2007, 06:48 PM

Henri has better things to do. Political forums are a pain to moderate. Always end in fighting.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:31 PM
The Shadow Knows!

My, Blue Angel you have turned this place into a romper room.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:55 PM

I’m going downtown baby, uhmm... she’s got the blues

I’m going down baby, ...yeah

she’s got the blues

I’m going downtown baby, uhmm

‘cause she’s got me blued

‘turn around’

(hasta la vista baby...)