Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2007, 10:17 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Blind faith in ANY THING or anything will get you killed.

What a weird statement.

So, does this mean if I have blind faith in a chair, it will get me killed?

A flower?

A bird?

Those would be things, wouldn't they?

Old 06-14-2007, 10:31 PM

"It is funny reading the spin the blind faithful have for these albums tanking."

Just fits right in!
Old 06-14-2007, 10:32 PM

If his fans have "blind faith" in him, (which many of them do) will it get them killed?
Old 06-14-2007, 11:18 PM

Talk about "blind faith" fans. Here, let me clear this up.

This is the Forbes' title:

The world's most powerful and best-paid movie stars, musicians and athletes.

Springsteen did not make the list.

There is no discrimination because he is blue-blood (as you so blindly believe) or because he is anit-Bush.

It is solely based on $$$$.

Get it?

He didn't make the list of the 400 wealthiest Americans or the world's billionaires either.

So, what's the reason for that? Because he's anti-Bush?
Old 06-15-2007, 08:21 AM

If they couldn't "trigger" suicide programming, if they couldn't cause an emotional break-down then what would be their next alternative?

Yes, DELTA programming.

I remember reporting that they wanted me to KILL people and I also remember these words:

"You don't have a MEAN bone in your body."

Certain phrases were said during installation such as:

"One day you're going to go on a killing rampage."

"One day if you get married and have children, you'll wind up killing them all including yourself."

They would attempt to make me angry through "phrases" such as one that Torchlithill said:

"Always try to do better." Afterwards, in another post he uses the word "strike."

But, most importantly, the programming involves the creation of anger.

"Every little thing makes you angry."

"Over the edge."

Taunting, teasing, and then installing the "trigger" phrases.

Torchlithill also uses the phrase in one of his posts. "I hope we can all pull the trigger at the same time."

In order to counter-act programming, one must not give into their impulses.

This is not an easy task when a child and under the control of PIGS.

It requires that the mind control victim, such as myself, never lose sight of their surroundings, their core.

Never lose total CONTROL of heart, their soul.

Never give it up to the "devil worshippers."

As I write, it must be realized that my family is aware that I awoke to my awful past with a "suicide" command. It must be realized that they are aware of my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch. They are aware of my time spent on Bruce Springsteen's official site. They are aware of my memories.

THEY are fully aware that I am not suicidal nor do I have a "mean bone in my body."

As far as this one Barbarien person is concerned, I am of the opinon that he is a FRAUD!
Old 06-15-2007, 09:06 AM

What Torchlithill is doing is using the "reverse psychology" method in order to attempt to activate "anger" and/or rage and "trigger" DELTA programming.

He is also straddling "both sides of the fence" in an attempt to make me believe in some way, shape or form he has a positive connection to my past and is not on this board for purely nefarious purposes directed at me.

He thinks that by throwing in some "bit" of jibberish that may lend itself to this, I will continue to converse with him so that he can continue to "troll" me and place "triggers" in his RIDICULOUS postings.

He is a FRAUD! But, I didn't have to tell you this.

It can be summed up in this way.

They might give you a task to perform. You're performing it to the best of your ability, but you're told you're not fighting hard enough, not trying hard enough.

You know that you are, but the negative comments are repeated until the anger comes to the surface, the commands are installed, etc.

I think at some point, physical fighting was involved with other victims.

Several of TLH's comments lend themselves to this "activator" such as:

"Always try to do better"

"Help thy neighbor"

TLH is also attempting to cause "frustration" with his constant non-sensical psycho-babble, jibberish; leading to anger; reaching a boiling point; lash out; strike out.

Phrases such as "is that the best you can do"
were used. What a failure. How PATHETIC. Pathetic was used alot. "You're pathetic." These words were inserted in posts on Springsteen's site, as well, directed at me.

Messages such as, "you'll get so angry, you'll want to strangle somebody."

"Stab somebody to death."

This is sickening!

Whether or not they ever made me kill a living human being or an animal, I don't know.

If so, I know GOD has forgiven me.

For I did not walk through the valley of darkness and into the light without him.

Forgive me father
for I have sinned
but do you know where I have been
Old 06-15-2007, 10:01 AM

What is the secrecy about that Springsteen has wrapped himself around regarding his projects? Is it to keep his fans in suspense? Keep them drooling and build up their appetite for whatever his next release might be?

Like it's TOP SECRET or something!

What's up with all the rumors that swirl around him, too, regarding tours, etc?

Again, another tactic to keep his fans interested.

Sounds like the mechanism of a "tabloid" magazine.

A soap opera, mabye!

Oh, the mystery. The never ending story.

Get 'em and keep 'em hooked. If not on drugs, on the mysteriousness of the individual.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:14 AM

Seriously. Springsteen with Southside Johnny at the Cleveland Agora in 1978 singing "Fever"..."I've got the fever for a girl" together.

Before they began the duet, Southside Johnny says that a friend of his out there DEDICATED the song to him and now he's going to DEDICATE it back to HIM.

Please note the HIM.

Two males are dedicating the the song "FEVER" to each other. Okay, whatever!

Southside Johnny says he'd let him sing the song with him if he knew all the words.

Up walks Springsteen.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:23 AM

I have always wondered since having been on his site (not just the political arena but the forum where his fanatics reside) why there is always speculation when another musician is peforming as to whether or not THE BOSS will make a surprise appearance.

I don't know if this speaks to it or not, but, right at this very moment, I am recalling the "bags packed and ready to go" scenario.

When my parents received the call that he would be in town, I had stay close to home. When I heard the "hoot, hoot" of an owl, I knew it was time to come home.

I always had a bag packed. It was procedure. The anxiety this produced because of what I endured was horrible.

I would have to be pulled from my room, kicking and screaming when the time came.

Subconsciously, it has always been in the back of my mind that he just might make a "surprise" appearance on my doorstep. This, the reason, I have always looked out the windows of my house onto the street. Subconsciously thinking that appearance might happen at any moment.

I see my sister crying as I leave. Asking my parents why they make me go with him. I told her things. He is too old for her, she would say.

They would say, it was part of the program. I would say, what program? He's going to make you a star someday. I'd say, that's not what they're teaching me.

I would say that I didn't want to go back to the farm. Didn't want to stop at Cape Canaveral or Homestead AFB or MacDill.

I was never told where we were going and many times blindfolded.

Of course, drugs were used, as well, to produce amnesia and altered states of consciousness.

This memory UPSETS me deeply. I suppose it might be because I see my sister cyring for me.

Words would be said, like don't make us put you in a strait jacket, etc.

I always fought. The only way to save my soul.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:42 AM

My mother would say quite often. What gives you the right to come to our home whenever you feel like it and remove our daughter?

Their or his answer would be.

Either that or my father would go to jail.

I would say, "why do you do these things to me. I'm just a "little girl."

The answer.

You're "my little girl." You're our "little girl." You belong to us and we are your Daddy's.

Now "come to poppa." Come sit on your Daddy's lap. Which Daddy do you want today.

NONE!!

Who do you want to be today? Wendy?