Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2007, 10:56 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

I DO NOT SEEK REVENGE.

I SEEK JUSTICE!

Pure and simple.

As I watch you struggle in your attempts to re-gain control, I do not feel pleasure nor do I feel pity for you.

I feel REDEMPTION.

You are receiving the WILL OF GOD!

For those of you who persist in believing I will COME AROUND and re-enter your dreamworld, I can assure you that your awakening will be forthcoming and I am your worst NIGHTMARE!

Old 06-17-2007, 10:12 AM

I'd start a "Pictures of me and my Husband" thread, but I don't partake in BABY games. Besides I don't seek to attempt to make anyone jealous.

Like I said, I don't care about you, your life or your wife.

One cannot be jealous if a man SHE doesn't love and never loved is married or with another woman.

Besides, I'm not the jealous type.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:44 AM

Before I began to realize my "incarceration" within the music industry, I had known that in some way/fashion I was "programmed" to music/songs/lyrics.

I also knew, in the back of my head, when I began to awake that I had at some point in my life been headed toward fortune and fame. I knew as well that some kind of "political" role may be called for in my future.

Not political in the sense of holding office, but in the sense of becomming involved in this arena.

In order to retain my core, I had to "distance" myself from music when I was young. We know that music plays a role in making people suggestible, altering their consiciousness, reaching their subconscious. In my case; however, having been a direct victim of "mind control" within this industry, the effects were intolerable.

As I've stated, BETA programming is attached to many songs. Were the hoping this would turn me into a TRAMP who was Born to Run?

I have written that many of "Fleetwood Macs" lyrics are poisonous for me. Stevie Nick's voice sounds demonic/possessed. There are "triggers" as well.

Many of Janice Joplin's songs share the same category.

For instance, Joplin's Bobby McGee, is a "delta" trigger.

They know this and the reason it was mentioned.

I think the next topic we should address would be the "brains" within the music industry.

Those who collaborate with musicians to write lyrics, but are unknown and those who compose the music.

You're not going to tell me that every singer/songwriter out there; especially in the rock and roll category compose all of their music.

This just isn't so.

As I've mentioned about American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson.

She is a lyricist and musical composer, as well? Is Brittney Spears the same?

How 'bout Maddonna?

The answer is NO.

They are pretty faces, with mediocre voices and the rest is left up to those behind the scenes.

Arranging the music that plays into suggestibility and altered states; fixation and worship; addiction to the star.

I'm not talking away from their talent. I'm just saying that media-hype plays a role, of course, in making them into something they're not and so, too, do the "brains" behind the scenes.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:34 PM

I've spoken about TAPES that are in the possession of my PROTECTORS from the past and present.

I have indicated that if anything should happen to me that was "suspicious" or my family members, these tapes would be released.

I don't believe that these tapes are purely recordings of me reporting the atrocities I endured, those involved, etc.

I am under the IMPRESSION that I was wired at some point. This, of course, more detrimental than just a recording of my voice, but also contains the recording of HIS voice, as well.

I remember being afraid that it would be found, but I was under instructions not to let him get near me, touch me. Find some excuse.

So, I did just that.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:37 PM

Very curious how one of the most "foul mouthed" posters on his OFFICIAL site and UNOFFICIAL site has never been banned, but if someone starts a thread unrelated to POLITICS they are.

Can you imagine being the kind of MAN who would say, "go "f" yourself bloody?

Or the kind of man who would threaten to slice you from throat to b*lls?

Violent tendencies.

Disgusting pigs.

They speak for themselves! and their true colors shine through.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:51 PM

I am in the process of compiling a list of the posters who were present during the time I was on his official site.

They are in no particular order, but I will have to say that VastRightWingConspiracy also known as @ as he admitted for a short time, was instrumental in getting the ball rolling towards my "altered state."

Emails to him were sent to VastVastVastyahoo.com. He goes by the name of Michael Cheney. Emails also sent to MichaelCheneymsn.net. He stated he has a black American Express card but also that he had to work three jobs to pay for braces for his kids. Professed at one point to be self-made millionaire. Something to that effect.

His signature for quite some time was "witness protection program off the coast of Florida."

Springsteen's close friend, as he stated, was also a major player. His username was DoubleNegativesAllowed.

Springsteen's sister, PaminCT, was present.

MadisonMel, CRT, tiesthatbind, nightstalker, holeyghost, JCainforBruce, GoBruceGo, BossAngel, Immy, EELawson, Scott1234, Hemi, donnap, BostonBlackie, Freedomfighter, flyingzambini, Darkie, Lampshade (first emails were PM's to this person when I said, but THEY said, and he said, what did they say? I replied that I didn't want to say it on the board and that was that he would trigger sexual programming). He replied, PM me, Darlin'.

Also present, Mr. Mercury, Hard2baSaint, Jillian, Dangerbird, Who Am I, punchbuggy, Gaz23, Kirkaiya, Paddy (major player), PM's were also sent to EELawson.

Bobinto, 2Hearts, Tougherthantherest, Louie, Iverille (stated I was back after I had left my house for a while), Mark, Blue (later ***, major player), CountrygirlColorado, Mary6742, RED, first amendment guy.

More names later.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:53 PM

There was:

Bruce'sBabe, ManofPeace, Duck...
Old 06-17-2007, 12:57 PM

And:

Rubytooshoes, phoenixBob, NiceYoungMan, SecretGardener, Jehogan, robcar, Gman...

NiceYoungMan conducted the up, up, climbing, climbing, 25,000 feet exercise among other things.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:02 PM

Immy asked if it was time for an "alternate reality?"

Donnap instructed all those without intelligence to leave the room.

HoleyGhost was the disgusting poster in the RightWingLounge together with another disgusting poster HEMI constantly talking about licking Charleze Theron's a**.

HoleyGhost and Hemi were responsible for posting information in emails that weren't sent to them on the board regarding LIES I told purposely to HIM about not having an orgasm with my husband during sexual intercourse.

Saying, I did what you told me to do.

HoleyGhost the one who said I should scream louder next time after they were apparently listening while my husband and I were intimate.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:16 PM

When I had almost bought the LIES, in an altered state, believing that the INSTRUCTIONS I was armed with from my PROTECTOR(s), was Springsteen, Gaz27 said, or HIM using GAZ' username said, "who'd you think was talking to you, Charles Heston?"

Also, in one of the threads, of course, as per usual, there was alot of chatter in an attempt not to be able to pinpoint to whom a comment was being made.

Naturally, to me. A remark, "I finally found my Wendy."

DNA was the poster who said to the tiesthatbind when he was complaining about my cut and paste, "Carl, this isn't a free ride" and signed it Bruce.

Like I said on the site, "I've been down the rabbit hole and now I'm back."

I won't be returning there EVER!