Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2007, 12:46 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Vast is the poster who said, "Wendy, take your meds, you know what you have to do, and who posted the picture of a person in a strait jacket when another poster on his UNOFFICIAL site just recently started a THREAD saying he missed me.

DNA is the poster who gave me permission to eat and commented, "meltdown, anyone?"

CRT is the poster who authored the GOOD NIGHT THREAD with the songs I have mentioned in a previous post.

HoleyGhost authored the "RightWingLounge" with the words "cum on in."

HoleyGhost and MadisonMel were the posters, but CRT altered the state of consiousness first, who gave the command, "GO PACK."

Dangerbird is the poster, whom after I indicated in an email that I felt suicidal, came onto the site in order to control my mood into "happy" after the emotional state of depression was induced by them.

Abuser/protector role!

He also asked if I remembered where we were. Reference to one of Springsteen's songs, "hill of Virginia" were called up.

Dangerbird said he had some CD's, etc. he wished he could show me. Said I should sell my lyrics to LeAnn Rimes.

After I recalled disinformation about cutting up a baby, CRT posted a thread about some criminal act he committed.

RED posted lyrics to a song, I'm coming, I'm coming, I can't make it yet. Go down to pleasant stream....when I was thinking he was coming to get me.

Punchbuggy, after I began writing lyrics, when Vast wrote a good-bye thread, commented something like see, "see what you were meant to do."

Old 06-17-2007, 01:01 PM

Hard2baSaint and Jillian were the posters who said, "it's not nice to tease the incarcerated" when I was not able to eat and a discussion of food was ongoing.

Freedomfighter, the one who indicated he had been used to blackmail senators and said I knew more than others and there were spooks sitting on the fence.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:21 PM

When you look in MY eyes, is it me baby, or just a brilliant disguise?

I'd say when someone is looking into YOUR eyes, anyone's eyes, it would be THEM.

Is there another set of eyes that I'm missing in this song somewhere?

I mean, when my husband is standing in front of me, when I look in his eyes, it's him.

Who else would it be?

How does someone look into someone else's eyes and wonder if it is that person or a brilliant disguise?

Makes absolutely no sense.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:27 PM

Oh, I get it. People from my past, abusers, brilliantly disguised themselves as you and when I looked in YOUR eyes, it wasn't you, it was THEM.

Someone is OUT TO GET YOU, personal vendetta so they "tricked me" into believing you were a perpetrator, but really weren't.

"Disinformation galore."

That gypsy. She lied!
Old 06-17-2007, 02:16 PM

The "Picture Thread," was authored by Vast. Another poster whom I forget to mention, LordStanley, was the person to whom you emailed your picture to have placed on the thread.

Yes. This is where the "one big happy CULT family" came together.

During an email, he was hyperventilating because he had asked for a picture so that he would know it was ME!!

I emailed some pictures, but I think, in the long run they really wanted a picture of my on the thread believing, because of this, I wouldn't implicate any of them.

Vast asked if I was cute. I said, 'cute as a button.' This was during the beginning of my stay there. He began asking for a picture and I declined until the email some time later wanting to know that is was really me.

Then there was the email, "I love you, now what?" Then the email go back to your husband. I could never make you happy because of the past.

Then there was the email that this person I was corresponding with was really "beautiful Joseph," a poster on the site whose username was never revealed and he was intrigued with me and pretened to be Vast, Michael Cheney; whomever and that he had my pictures on his wall.

How am I doing as far as a "photographic memory" is concerned when one is not tortured, drugged, brutalized, hypnotized, altered, etc., to induce amnesia?
Old 06-17-2007, 02:37 PM

When I was believing, to a limited degree, that I had been "programmed" against him. That they brainwashed me against him so that we couldn't be witnesses together and he was professing his love for me, I called his "bluff," and said divorce yoru wife.

Vast indicated he was divorcing his wife and rumors of Springsteen and his wife possibly separating/divorcing began to surface. As if!!!

Like I said, "this would be a condition in light of such an important matter?"

There was a comment by Vast once that I was his wife which plays into one of Springsteen's songs where disinformation is planted that we were married by a gypsy.

There was an email saying he wanted to telephone me and hear my voice, but not until I was ready.

I was told to KILL THE LIE of being programmed against him.

At one point, while revealing information on the site, and suicide commands surfaced, Mr. Mercury posted a song that had the lines (double-bind) something like, "is my baby alive, she danced herself to death."

Nice, huh?

Mind you, HE supposedly rescued me from the "satanic cult." Is knowledgeable about MKULTA/Project Monarch but not one single reference to this nefarious group is mentioned on his site.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:49 PM

"Drama Queen, Feeling Ignored, I Don't Think You Have it in You, You Know What you Have to do and "make-up" in very fine print.

Another player to add to the list.

Anyone got a Passport, Jack??

One of their favorites:

"The writing is on the wall."

I'd certainly say it was. It's written all over these walls on CC.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:58 PM

Patriot's behaving himself? Since when? Yep, you really reeled him back in step with the program."

A man filled with HATE, who thinks he's the leader of the free world (delusional); meets with the "big heads" at the Pentagon cleaning up the mess the rest of us created gives advice to those who aren't filled with hate that it only causes one's blood pressure to rise.

Go figure!!

The heated difference of opinions between him and another poster are intentional. They are on the same side of the fence.

Designed so that he can call her derrogatory names which really aren't meant for her.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:29 PM

"This war is only going to get even more unpopular," you say.

I think proper grammer would, be:

This war is only going to become even less popular.

But, besides the point, when is a WAR popular?

The democrats were elected to do what the people wanted them to do, Sweetie, and they didn't because they all work for the same nefarious group. You should know about that!

So, you say, now the Democrats, those elected by the people to do as the people desire are now going to lose their jobs in the next election!!

WOW!!

Seems like both parties are corrupt.

DUH!

BY THE WAY, ENOUGH IS NOT ENOUGH!

There will be more, Sweetie!
Old 06-17-2007, 04:22 PM

Yes, I'll have to agree that there is an abundance of childish behavior; however, it's more like pre-school and not pre-teen.

Unbelievable!

This Paddy/Patriot person is a foul-mouthed disgusting PIG and those who are a part of the operation, no doubt, defend him.

One particular poster (whether player or not to set him up for degrading remarks to her but inteneded for someone else) is referred to as worthless pieces of excrement, whore, prostitute by this man and THEY defend him because he is trying to get her to behave.

The FILTH goes on and on, but I've already mentioned the go f*ck yourself bloody comment he made.

Oh, no! These people don't appear to demonstrate the same type of behavior of the disgusting pigs I've described.

Right?

Wrong!!