Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

I'd have to disagree with you on that one regarding the sig line.

When Paddy posts, he brings the level of maturity and filth into the gutter and, inasmuch as you and the rest of your ilk defend him, you join him there.

In the gutter, that is!

Old 06-17-2007, 04:35 PM

I think Shadow once said HE/SHE felt sorry for my kids.

I feel sorry for his kids.

Look at his lyrics.

This is their father!!

That Reno song. The "little girl" songs. The on the prowl for a wild child song. All the songs with uncountable female names. The red-headed woman song. The Santa got a blow-job song. The I still get a good one off now and again song.

YIKES!!!

$250 up the a** by a 56 year old marrried, father of three.

YEP. What a hero!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 04:42 PM

I guess when you are born and raised in filth, pay the price, you defend it.

Isn't that right, HOME?
Old 06-17-2007, 07:07 PM

Interesting> I'm a muso myself and spent many years in the business. Never could get a break and not because I wasn't good enough. I constantly saw people who had no talent get places where they didn't belong. Having put a lot of my life into it, I now feel that I and many of my colleauges were sucked into "the empty promise of modern music".
There is certainly something in what you have said.
Cheers!
Old 06-17-2007, 08:04 PM

I'd have to say that the poster Tim Rose on his official site may have caused the beginning of an altered state.

He never spoke, just posted lyrics to songs. One of the first songs he posted while I was there was Bob Dylan's "Master of Wars."

This really hit a nerve.

I believe the poster who wrote the poem about Springsteen's muse leaving him flailing again and it showing up in my word program was Hawk.

As far as trying to "trigger" the jealousy mode, Vast attempted this when I was walking with my husband, helicopter flew over and the his comment on the board was, "I'm out of here." Oh, this jealousy at some point was posted.

He wasn't jealous. It was to "trigger" that mechanism in me because shortly thereafter, posters would post "Bruce" sightings with his wife, etc.

As I have also written, the phrase, "you're obsessed with him" kept repeating and I recognized this as a programming trigger, as well.

Cheers!
Old 06-17-2007, 08:24 PM

The sociopaths on his UNOFFICIAL site (same as his official site) are rampant.

They completely lack empathy for outsiders, those with differing political opinions; those who they try to control due to past history, such as myself.

The men are quite strange with their infatuation of Bruce and their exchanges with one another at times.

Their "corny" communication with each other is just that because it's just so sweet and way over the top. FAKE! They're trying way too hard because, in reality, they're sadistic.

Check out the area where the fans post and don't discuss politics. If they hear a "Bruce" song at a Home Depot store, they report it in a thread.

WEIRD!!

Anway, one of the posters referred to the most sane one there who isn't connected to the pack as a sociopath. This person is attacked endlessly for no other reason then having a difference of opinion (cult-like behavior); you know, you have to think like them.

At one point, DNA, Springsteen's life-long friend, said that HolyGhost was an MPD screaming to get out.

I forgot about Seth Ruffer. He was another poster on the UNOFFICIAL site. I was was talking to my daughter about how we felt like our hair was falling out and he came on the site and posted a thread similar to this.

You know, the listening in thing, again!

He was said something like, you know, us baby killers in another thread.

He also posted something very strange about Father's Day.

Something about his family not getting him anything for father's day so he chopped them all up into little pieces and buried them under the compost heap behind the garage.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:54 AM

The "alter" MARY, destructive, was suppose to be the entity who was programmed against HIM after I returned from a Witness Protection Program which we know, of course, did not protect me.

The lyrics, "Mary, don't run back inside, you know what I'm here for" speak to this disinformation.

Wendy was ERASED and Mary took her place to keep me away from him.

Somehow, this Mary poster on his site was to play this role.

There was also a poster who was on the site before I arrived; Angelina. There was alot of arguing with her amongst the other posters.

She, too, was suppose to play some role from my past as well.

Mary6742 once asked me if she was the Mary I was referring to.

RIGHT! Why, you're one of my alters!!!!

Donnap once said, "now you're going to get a taste of your own medicine." Hence, the "RightWingLounge" was created and sexual programming triggered to its' height.

I'm sure when Hard2baSaint asked what Bruce music I had on my stereo, this was to suggest that I start listening to his music.

At that point, I had two of his CD's but never listened.

As far as the tapes. Well, I remember I kept telling my PROTECTORS that I just couldn't do it. Get me out. I just couldn't go back again, but I had to get HIM/THEM on tape.

The only way they could get me out. Yes, there is other evidence, but this was to put the "nail in the coffin," so to speak.

I so here myself repeating, "I can't go back. I can't ever go back. I can't see him."

Of course, they were not trying to be cruel. If not for their explanations, their insight, their knowledge way back then about this "satanic cult," I would not be where I am tody.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:25 AM

Two other posters:

Johnny Canuck; for some reason this name repeats and YouandmeFrank. YouandmeFrank asked if I remembered "Jaboulah."

I continue to have the same memory and "brilliant disguise" might speak to this, as well.

I'm in a room and there are men around me. I'm on a bed. They are trying to "extract" information. Who did I talk to, what do I know? This may be the place I was convinced to go to by HIM for protection and thought that he was not present.

However, I know he is there. He is outside the room. The door is closed. I scream his name. Why are you letting them do this to me? Make them stop. You said they wouldn't hurt me. You said it was safe.

So, at this point, I know that I can't give them information. They are the ENEMY.

But, also remember that I was trained in the "art of extraction." Whether they used me in this role for sexual reasons involving diplomats, etc., this could be a possibility. But, I also learned to use this TOOL against them.

If he was there, and I believe that he was, he would come in and shout, stop doing this to her, playing the protector role, but in some sense acting as if he had been tricked.

So, no, there wasn't anyone who brilliantly disguised themselves as you.

YOU WERE THERE!!!

"I met you on somebody's island, you thought I was somebody else. I brought you a crate of papaya's....." Stevie Winwood?
Old 06-18-2007, 11:06 AM

Does this line from one of Springsteen's songs play into the "cult's" warning, "you better be careful what you wish for:

Oh, Bobby, oh, Bobby, don't you know that with every wish there comes a curse."

You know, Springsteen said it, so it must be true.

While on his OFFICIAL site, Vast would post "blank" comments. This was ongoing for quite some time. Freedomfighter said to him, "you committed perfidy; suffer in silence." Of course, this was a "trigger."

In the cult, "you are to suffer in silence." No tears were allowed. Crying wasn't allowed.

Red once commented to me that "I was a glutten for punishment."

I think coffee was a trigger for the "voices."

This was mentioned to be by someone I was emailing (not a poster from his site). Vast, one morning, posted, "Coffee?" That was about it. Just "Coffee?"

Now, onto Springsteen's song, "Rosalita."

Who is this Rosie? Who is this Wendy?

Well, you guessed it.

How 'bout this line from the song where he blurts out:

"The record company, Rosie, they just offered me a deal."

Yes, this song plays into the "your mamma didn't like me cause I played in a rock and roll band and your Daddy, well your Daddy, he never did understand."

False information. As I said, my parents were counting on me to get them out of the POOR HOUSE.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:41 PM

I remember after my brain had been "scrambled" being told that I had to listen to his songs for "clues" as to the past.

I wondered why can't you just tell me. Well, as I've said, you know, it would be called tampering with a witness.

I said I didn't want to listen to his songs because they provided no information. They depressed me; changed my mood and besides I had no idea who or what he was singing about.

Your songs make NO SENSE to me, I said.

Makin' love with crazy janey in the dirt, hazy davy, gypsy angel row, blinded by the light, wrecked up like a deuce, spirit in the night, use the chimney not the door, blah, blah, blah.

I said, you know what, why don't you just tell me what you're singing about?

I said, you can't tell me what you're singing about because you don't even know.

"in the dumps with the mumps, tripped the merry go round, teenage diplomat, mission man, blah, blah, blah.

Who writes these stuff for you, I asked.