Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL, THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

I have tried to use my worst imagination on this pathetic 300+ page thread she has started,

The only result I, as well as the rest of the remaining sane members here, seem to come up with is that she has made it all up.

She is a liar as well as a drama queen!

The sad/pathetic thing about this is that people should not "cry wolf" over things as despicable as this. What happens at the end is that people will tune off as the seed of deciept has been planted by people like DA!

Notice how much interest your recent thread has taken. Idiots like DA with her lies and fantasies make it difficult for real victims to find attention until it is too late.

You are simply fueling her fantasies and in a small way are belittling the real victims.

I hope you are proud of yourself.

Old 12-26-2007, 07:52 PM

"Delta is belittling Peter because he accepts the fact that mind control sadistic and "satanic cults" exist. I talk about what other victims talk about and DELTA thinks this somehow harms the real victims. You are one sick puppy, Delta"

I see the evidence for the existence of these sadistic cults every day Blue Angel. Their symbols and worker bees are everywhere. I am surrounded by members of this satanic cult. I talk to them every day. The interesting thing is that some of them know that I know. This makes them very uncomfortable. Once you expose them you see their real face. After I exposed some of their secrets, they threatend to kill me. Anyway, I am getting used to death threats now. I even got some death threats from my own boss after I exposed some of their secrets.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:45 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Peter said:

"I see the evidence for the existence of these sadistic cults every day Blue Angel. Their symbols and worker bees are everywhere. I am surrounded by members of this satanic cult. I talk to them every day. The interesting thing is that some of them know that I know. This makes them very uncomfortable. Once you expose them you see their real face. After I exposed some of their secrets, they threatend to kill me. Anyway, I am getting used to death threats now. I even got some death threats from my own boss after I exposed some of their secrets."

-----------------------------------------------

Are you one of their worker bees?

Yes I am one of their worker bees.

You are amongst them, but not one of them?

I am amongst them, but not one of them. Many people working here are freemasons. I am not. I know however their symbolic language, so I am kind of an insider.

How, to whom and what secrets have you exposed?

I might talk about that in a different subject. I am not really comfortable talking about this. If they find out what I am writing here it could be very bad for me.

How did they find out?

First: learn their language.
Second: observe their reaction when I expose my knowledge about their secrets.

You have received death threats from them and your boss, but you still remain in their presence?

I am leaving soon. After that I might be more free to talk.

What secrets have you exposed?

What secrets have you exposed and why would they continue to employ you and not kill you?

They do not know the extend of my knowledge. At the moment they think I am just some cute guy interested in conspiracy theories. They do not know how many pieces of the local puzzle I already put together. One guy realizes a little bit of the extend of my knowledge. He is very very worried about this. He will not harm me however. Maybe he would if he would realize what I know.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:04 PM

Lets stop talking about this here. I am not sure if its a good idea to talk about all of this. Sorry.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Sounds a bit flimsy to me.
I am not sure what is flimsier.

Peter's story or BA's grasp of reality!

What kind of "scientist" are you Peter?
Old 12-26-2007, 09:14 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Delta wrote:
If we could be so lucky as for you to leave on your own free will.

Again:

HOW EXACTLY WERE YOU ABUSED?

TELL US WHAT EXACTLY YOU WERE MADE TO DO?

If you can't do that then I would suggest you zip your lip.
You don't seem to get it Delta. I don't have to tell you anything or the US that you refer to.

You are a nobody to me.

An anonymous insane poster on Henry Makow's site.

In addition, try reading the thread. You talk about having read it, but, apparently, you have not.

The abuse is stated within and as far as the rest of the details, they're my business and will be revealed at a later not and certainly not to you.

You're a nobody.

You can suggest anything you like, but I'll do as I desire.

Seems when I leave, you and the other ILK on this site continue talking about me when I'm not here.

That is what all of you wanted.

For me to leave and when I do so, you have nothing else to add to this forum other than your sick obsession with me.
Actually we all "get" it. You and your "stories" are nothing but a cry for help from a very troubled person.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:14 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Peter wrote:
Use your worst imagination Delta and than ten times worse. That probably describes blue angels experiences best. I do not think that there is any need for her to tell what happend to her.
There's no need because I've decribed plenty and I certainly have no intention of talking to this insane person, DELTA in any further detail.
If that were only true. It would truly be a wonderful Christmas present.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:16 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Delta wrote:
I have tried to use my worst imagination on this pathetic 300+ page thread she has started,

Why are you trying? Go find something else to do with your life rather than cyberstalk me.

The only result I, as well as the rest of the remaining sane members here, seem to come up with is that she has made it all up.

Who cares what you or the rest of the insane members on this site think? Certainly, I don't.

She is a liar as well as a drama queen!

You're obsessed with wanting whomever reads this site to believe I am a liar. Care to explain why this is so important to you? Didn't thing so. I mean, why do you care whether Springsteen is a pedophile or not?. I mean, if I read about Dylan being a pedophile, I certainly wouldn't spend every waking moment like you do trying to convince those who read the site it was posted on that he isn't.

The sad/pathetic thing about this is that people should not "cry wolf" over things as despicable as this. What happens at the end is that people will tune off as the seed of deceit has been planted by people like DA!

The sad and pathetic thing is you. I'm not crying wolf. I'm speaking the truth. If these truths are so despicable, why then would you think my truth is about crying wolf? You've admitted they're reality. You are attempting to plant the seed of deceit.

Notice how much interest your recent thread has taken. Idiots like DA with her lies and fantasies make it difficult for real victims to find attention until it is too late.

So, you admit there are real victims, but you just can't fathom that I would be one. What a joke! Why? Because it involves your hero, Bruce Springsteen? Oh, yes, I'm making it difficult for real victims to find attention until it is too late. Get real. The real victims are making it a reality and hopefully, one day, putting an end to sadistic abuse by people such as yourself.

You are simply fueling her fantasies and in a small way are belittling the real victims.

Delta is belittling Peter because he accepts the fact that mind control sadistic and "satanic cults" exist. I talk about what other victims talk about and DELTA thinks this somehow harms the real victims. You are one sick puppy, Delta.

I hope you are proud of yourself.

I'm very proud of myself. An American patriot through and through. Springsteen should live the rest of his life behind bars.
Continue like this and you may live the rest of your life in a padded room.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
Sounds a bit flimsy to me.
I am not sure what is flimsier.

Peter's story or BA's grasp of reality!

What kind of "scientist" are you Peter?
I just got my junior science box from santa. Now I can start learning some real science. I am especially amazed by all these bright colored liquids. Cool.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:44 PM

I am truly suprised how Henry can allow this idiot to slander someone with such vile accusations for so long.

Although you may thing, you are not trully annonymous as you type your vile accusations.