Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL, THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

I ment to say I read many of your posts.

Back to John Todd. John Todd (or Lance Collins) is a member of the Collins Illuminati family. He was member of the Grand Druid council. He is one of the highest illuminati members who ever defected. After he defected he became a christian sometime, sometimes he fell back into witchcraft. Like all members of the illuminati he underwent trauma based mind control, so he had many different personalities, some of which were pure evil. After he defected from the illuminati some of these personalities made him sexually abuse girls. Great way to discredit somebody. Some people give this as a reason to throw everything he says out of the window. This is wrong in my opinion. Because of the sexual abuse he was thrown in jail. When he was released he got killed immediatly according to Fritz Springmeier, who is also in jail by the way.

Anyway in this video of one of his speeches to a church congregation he talks about witchcraft and the music industry. He knows the inside story on this subject because he was the one on the council of 13 in charge of the music industry. John says that no singer can produce a song nowadays without being a witch. He also says that every master record is cursed in satanic ceremony. The witches order demons to follow every record which is made from the master tape. When you buy a tape you bring these demons into your house. Anway, I do not know what is true about this. The only thing that I am sure about is that rock music is full of satanic symbols.

Listen to his speech by yourself. It is very revealing.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8102723686161066292&q=John+Todd&to tal=2366&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Old 12-05-2007, 09:56 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
CathyObrien wrote:
How can you claim to say that you are me and are equipped when you are marking my husband with death threats?!!
TO THE ADMINISTRATION: I request that George_Bush be banned; together with Mark Phillips and CathyO'Brien.
I think its about time to ban this idiot once more. She is defintel becoming more unstable!
Old 12-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Banned

TO THE ADMINISTRATION TOO! I request that BlueAngel be bannished; together with other shades of pastel or generally 'azure' colored entitities that she may have with her!

WE WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY BLUEANGEL'S ARGUMENTS FROM INTIMIATION (LIKE ANN RAND TALKS ABOUT)!

BLUEANGEL IS JUST ANOTHER DIRTY, FILTHY, UNENLIGHTENED, INSANE, WHITE TRASH SATANIC PIG AND SO ARE ALL HER LOW-LIFE LUCIFERIAN IGORAMOUS SATANIC AUTOMOTONS THE WORLD OVER!

I will make this clear, I, Cathy O'brien, have decided that I want to be a fundamentalist Christian and serve Jesus my Lord. Because I've realized that when I served Horus like a cheap two dollar whore of Babalon I was serving a stupid, bird-brained, cowardly, impotant, maggot-eaton carcass of a false god. And I was so stupid. I just hope I'm not eaten alive by Choronzon. And I hope I'm not destroyed by Aiwass, because I looked that up in a Chaldian lexicon and Aiwass is a Babylonian word for Destroyer. Wow, do I ever feel dumb for being in the Illuminati. I was born from a long line of idiots, I want to break the chain of Stupid.

I don't want to be a lizard woman anymore! I want to become a mammal again!
Old 12-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Some people have a knack for making fools of themselves.

I wonder what it is they seek?

Attention?
I percieve that you are experiencing feelings of guilt, regret, shame, and loss.

Admitting the proplem is the first step toward healing. Yes, you've been an attention whore, but that doesn't mean that you cannot change.

You need a new self concept, BlueAngel. I'm willing to forgive all the blatent and vain threats against me that you've given. But you have to start getting back in touch with yourself. Get to know yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror and say, Am I really BlueAngel? Then yourself will look back and say, Do I LOOK Blue to you!! Then you will say, Stop making fun of me, I'm in healing and I'm getting a new self concept! Then your real self will look back at you in the mirror and say, Cathy....Cathy....you're talking to yourself again...
Old 12-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Banned

Come on now, BlueAngel. Stop beating yourself up like this. Stop pulling yourself in two. Don't go reverting into your shell now..

Old 12-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Using me as an example of someone who reverts into a shell is inappropriate.

It's quite clear that I'm out in the open.
I personally feel that it may be time for you to come out of the closet. You seem to be jealous of me. You've been hiding behind my name for a long time now. Isn't is time to tell the world who you really am?
Old 12-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Banned

BlueAngel, who am you? You feel like I don't even know me anymore. Stop mocking I!

You look at I in the mirror and feel I've lost touch with yourself...

BlueAngel, what have you made me done with her?
Old 12-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Banned

Wendy, you're making you die me!

Little girl, come to Cathy for myself!
Old 12-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Banned

Don't follow I Wendy, you're hurting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Old 12-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Banned

Don't follow you Cathy, BlueAngel! You're hurting ourself!