Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2007, 12:18 AM

Default Re: UNFLUSHABLE TOILET THREAD

that's because she is all gung-ho for the "Patriot Act", and so she thinks it is her "patriotic" duty to wish every "neo-conservative deviant" American (dissident) their day in a "citizen detention camp" where they will be "tortured" into good behavior or else...

Old 12-30-2007, 09:45 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
that's because she is all gung-ho for the "Patriot Act", and so she thinks it is her "patriotic" duty to wish every "neo-conservative deviant" American (dissident) their day in a "citizen detention camp" where they will be "tortured" into good behavior or else...
I do not support the Patriot Act.

Another pathological liar.

yeah, blueangel, but because you always lie in your childish responses to honest bloggers accusing you of dishonest and trashy behavior, you are the “Pathological Liar Master”, that’s why I lied, to again, place a mirror in front of your ass and show you the “trash” that you really are. so again, you accuse me of being what in reality you are by realizing you are looking in the mirror. so, to summarize,

you are “trash” and on top of it, a “Pathological Liar Master.”

it is time to dump the "trash" (blueangel)...
Old 12-30-2007, 12:35 PM
The Shadow Knows!

BlueAngel,

You are a pathalogical liar!
Old 12-31-2007, 01:27 PM

UNFLUSHABLE TOILET THREAD
Old 12-31-2007, 01:28 PM

CC is closing because, mainly, DA, filled it with pages and pages of pure garbage.

attacked everyone, for no reason whatsoever, but just because she had nothing better to do,

while at the same time, enjoying pissing everybody off, (12 year old behavior)

and then turning around and using the same words they used (for lack of original creativity) to describe her, she would then say that “they” are those things “they” accuse her of being (again 12 year old stuff)

and then, doing this, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,
again, util everyone got sick of it, “they” left CC,

and she was quietly enjoying it, every minute of it, and “saying to herself,” “ha, ha, I am better, I am stronger than they are..., ha, ha, ha” (again 12 year old stuff)

and then others, NWO thugs came to “occasionally” trash everybody else who was just doing what “normal” bloggers do,

but NO, NOT, DA, she had to come back and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash,

and that’s all she does, always, everyday, all of the time, without end, and above all, “without purpose,”

that’s what she does, that’s her thing, that’s her (again 12 year old stuff) “forte”

that’s what she does, that’s what she does best...

“good bye DA,” when the “New Year” turns around and all of your trash is gone along with you, “we” are going to be “joyous”... that you and your trash are long gone, “justice has been served”

time to dump the “trash”...
Old 12-31-2007, 03:38 PM

blueangel, you've been a real pain in the ass...

I can't wait for you to be gone so far away from here, is not even funny

I don't want to see you, or your pathetic posts any more

my new year's wish is for you to be gone along with all of your "garbage"...
Old 12-31-2007, 04:26 PM

What about closing this forum without fighting and insulting eachother?
Old 12-31-2007, 05:37 PM

peter, show some spine... and go away with her, the two of you are made for each other. What one of you doesn't have, the other one lacks... and so complement each other, ...a "needy" relationship, such as a "host" and a "parasite", a beautiful thang... if you are into “protozoa” and single cell “flagellates”...

you know, it if wasn’t for her I wouldn’t even be here wasting my time with another post, but she just brings out the worst in me... I want her “out” of “here” for “good”, and “forever”...

we have to agree at least in something here, dude, she has literally “trashed” this site “from the beginning”...
Old 12-31-2007, 09:52 PM

Happy New Year !!!

Ok, now you just now pretend we are going to forget all of your “trashing”...

who the f’k do you think you are “pain-in-the-ass” lady?

do you thing we are going to just “forgive you” for all “crimes” committed and “pardon” you??

well, you are “pretty darn optimistic”, if you ask me !!!

it’s not going to be that simple,... NO, NO, NO,...

we are going to have some fun with ya’... ha,... no doubt about that...
Old 01-01-2008, 05:59 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
She's skiing in Vail (she actually saw Patti there a couple of years ago) and was out shopping with her two girls and Bruce and her came face to face as he was shopping in the same store with Patti. She shook his hand and told him what a big fan she is (She's a moderate fan, not that big). She said he was really down to earth and thanked her and they talked for a moment about Vail and shopping. Now you should know that my friend is an anchor woman in Seattle and not easily taken back or star struck but she sure sounded like she was pretty star struck on the phone. She apoligized to me that she didn't have anything for him to sign (that's OK). I told her to call if she see's him again. So there's your update: Bruce ringing in the New Year in Vail.
And what exactly does it say anything bad in there?

You have to realize what thre rest of us have. It is the little voices in your head that you have to be concerned about and make it your life's passion to control!