Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2007, 01:38 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

During Bono's induction speech of Bruce Springsteen he said the following:

"Then there's Bruce Springsteen. Handsome mother with those brooding brown eyes, eyes that could see through America. And a catastrophe of great songs, if you were another songwriter.

He says he has a CATASTROPHE of great songs. I'd agree with the CATSTROPHE part. You hit the nail on the head.

But, what does this mean:

"And a catastrophe of great songs,

if you were another songwriter.??

Bono says the following:

"America was staggering when Springsteen appeared. The president just resigned in disgrace, the U.S. had lost its first war. There was going to be no more oil in the ground. The days of cruising and big cars were supposed to be over. But Bruce Springsteen's vision was bigger than a Honda, it was bigger than a Subaru. Bruce made you believe that dreams were still out there, but after loss and defeat, they had to be braver, not just bigger. He was singing 'Now you're scared and you're thinking that maybe we ain't that young anymore,' because it took guts to be romantic now. Knowing you could lose didn't mean you still didn't take the ride. In fact, it made taking the ride all the more important.

So, Bruce saved America, according to Bono because he made you believe in dreams. I'd agree that he places his fans in a dream-like state.

But, come on. He arrived on the scene and saved America.

PLEASE!!

Bruce had to make people believe that dreams where still out there!!

Without him, we wouldn't have known this!!!

Oh, yes, after loss and defeat the dreams had to be bigger and braver such as displayed in a line in one of his songs:

"Now you're scared and you're thinking that maybe we ain't that young America."

He's singing to MARY, for goodness sakes.

It took guts to be romantic, Bono says and Springsteen did this.

WHAT????

Oh, so he also taught America how to be romantic. Oh, yes, the "$250.00 up the a**" is real romantic.

Old 06-24-2007, 02:29 PM

Oh, yes, "ThunderRoad," real ROMANTIC.

Mary runs back inside. Wonder why? Is she afraid of what he's there for.

What is he there for?

Whenever my husband is romantic, he always tells me that "I ain't a beauty, but that's alright with him."

Right!!

And then there's Wendy, the tramp, but he wants to guard her dreams and visions.

Yes, real romantic!

Whenever my husband is romantic, he always tells me that I'm a tramp.

Right!!

Actually, it was HIM who referred to me as a tramp.

You're nothing but a tramp. No one is ever going to want you. You're a tramp. I'm a tramp.

I'm not a tramp, I'd say.

You make me a tramp.

No one will ever know about the filth you and your friends forced upon me...UNTIL NOW!
Old 06-24-2007, 02:31 PM

Talk about degrading, humiliating and demoralizing lyrics toward females, and I think Springsteen might just hold that title.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:32 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Oh, yes, "ThunderRoad," real ROMANTIC.

Mary runs back inside. Wonder why? Is she afraid of what he's there for.

What is he there for?

Whenever my husband is romantic, he always tells me that "I ain't a beauty, but that's alright with him."

Right!!

And then there's Wendy, the tramp, but he wants to guard her dreams and visions.

Yes, real romantic!

Whenever my husband is romantic, he always tells me that I'm a trap.

Right!!

Do you see now? the internet has evolved into total insanity.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:47 PM

Bono continues:

"Here was a new vision, and a new community. More than a community, because every great rock group is kind of like starting a religion. and Bruce surrounded himself with fellow believers."

Oh, yes, surrounds himself with fellow believers.

A rock group is kind of like starting a religion.

Really?

What kind of religion?

He also said in the paragraph in one of my previous posts:

"He was singing 'Now you're scared and you're thinking that maybe we ain't that young anymore,' because it took guts to be romantic now. Knowing you could lose didn't mean you still didn't take the ride. In fact, it made taking the ride all the more important."

IT TOOK GUTS TO BE ROMANTIC NOW!!

What is this man talking about?

Then he continues with, "knowing you could lose didn't mean you still didn't take the ride."

What ride?

The ride he wanted Mary to take?

The ride TLH keeps referring to?

The ride to sell your soul and hope you become one of their cash cows so you're not sent to slaughter.

Yeah, what a RIDE!!!
Old 06-24-2007, 03:04 PM

More from Bono's speech:

"I remember when Bruce was headlining Amnesty International's tour for prisoners of conscience, I remember thinking 'Wow, if ever there was a prisoner of conscience, it's Bruce Springsteen.' Integrity can be a yoke, a pain...when your songs are taking you to a part of town where people don't expect to see you."

----------------------------------------------

"Integrity can be a pain...when your songs are taking you to a part of twon where people don't expect to see you."

Obviously, the man has no integrity. I can vouch for that.

Nonetheless, most of Springsteen's songs don't display integrity, but his fans are so blinded by the media SPIN around him (and, by the way, we know who owns the media), that they clearly see him as some kind of HEROIC songwriter.

And, I'm sure if you look back on this thread, I've mentioned that I don't believe he writes his own songs.

Same can be said about many musicians.

Bono speaks to this and it's included in several posts ahead of this one.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:11 PM

"Something was going on, though. As a fan I could see that my hero was beginning to rebel against his own public image. Things got even more interesting on 'Tunnel of Love,' when he started to deface it. A remarkable bunch of tunes, where our leader starts having a go at himself, and the hypocrisy of his own heart, before anyone else could. But the tabloids could never break news on Bruce Springsteen. Because his fans... he had already told us everything in the songs. We knew he was spinning. We could feel him free- falling. But it wasn't in chaos or entropy. It was in love."

----------------------------------------------

Bono says the tabloids could never break news on Bruce Springsteen because he had already told us everything in the songs. We knew he was spinning.

EXACTLY!

He has written his own tabloid about himself throughout the pages of this songs.

But, I'm SURE THERE IS MORE ABOUT HIM THAT IS WORTHY OF THE TABLOIDS and other media sources.

Certainly, he hasn't told us everything!

Bono says we could feel him "spinning" and freefalling.

Freefalling, of course, is one of Tom Petty's songs.

And, spinning, as we know, is part of mind control.

I think this word spinning was used twice by Bono. Not sure.

He refers to Springsteen as OUR LEADER!
Old 06-24-2007, 04:03 PM

Springsteen's Acceptance Speech into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame; 1999:

Excerpt:

"Now my dad, he passed away this year, but I've gotta thank him because -- what would I conceivably have written about without him? I mean, you can imagine that if everything had gone great between us, we would have had disaster. I would have written just happy songs -- and I tried it in the early '90s and it didn't work; the public didn't like it. He never said much about my music, except that his favorite songs were the ones about him. And that was enough, you know? Anyway, I put on his work clothes and I went to work. It was the way that I honored him. My parents' experience forged my own. They shaped my politics, and they alerted me to what is at stake when you're born in the U.S.A. I miss you Dad."

Springsteens says he put on his father's work clothes and went to work. That was the way he honored him.

Really? You wore your father's work clothes.

Or, is that a metaphor for something else?

Your parent's experience forged your own.

What experience was that?

They shaped your politics and alerted you to what is at STAKE when you're born in the U.S.A.

Could you alert us please as to what is at stake when you're born in the U.S.A???
Old 06-24-2007, 04:06 PM

Excerpt continued:

'A lot of other people: Marion and Tex Vinyard. They took me under their wing when I was 15. They opened up their home to a bunch of rock and roll misfits and let us make a lot of noise and practice all night long. Thanks Marion.'

Who are Marion and Tex Vinyard?

Anybody?

They took you under their wing, sounds familiar, like something someone was going to do with me and that I objected to, when you were 15!!

They opened their home, he says.

Where did they live?

Why did they open their home?

Were they in the music business?

They opened their home to a bunch of rock and roll MISFITS.

So, you consider yourself a MISFIT.

What are the names of some of the other misfits that the home was opened to?
Old 06-24-2007, 04:11 PM

Excerpt:

"They're the money men. How can I put this? These are great and complicated and misunderstood Americans ... They're men that are entrusted with a very, very important task. For the folks that don't know, the money man goes to the record company, and he's in charge of bringing back the pink Cadillac. Well, when Allen and Artie go, they bring back the pink Cadillac ... and the blue Cadillac ... and the yellow Cadillac ... and the red Cadillac ... and the pink Cadillac with the whitewalls ... but then they take the blue Cadillac ... and they take the hubcaps off the yellow Cadillac ... but that still leaves you with a few Cadillacs. And they make sure that neither you nor themselves, of course, are gonna be broke when you're riding in the black Cadillac."

Oh, yes, the "local hero," blue-collar representative, Bruce Springsteen, with a few Cadillacs.

Why is he referred to as a local "hero" in New Jersey?

Why does any one of his fans consider him a hero? Got me.

Talk about depressing songs that make you want to slit your throat!!

My goodness, people are so easily manipulated.

That was the headline in one of the Jersey papers when he was inducted.

"LOCAL HERO"

Go figure!