Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

It came time for me to tell HIM that he could no longer OWN me, that I didn't want any part of the "cult," and it was said that there wasn't any way to escape it. I would be killed.

It came time for me to tell HIM that I had shared information with others on the INSIDE.

This, I believe resulted in an institutionalization that left me in a catatonic state and was around the time that I was 17.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 01-04-2007, 03:56 PM

Music is very influential especially when used as a mind control programming tool on the masses.

It doesn't matter what the brand.

Although, HE has produced some folksy stuff, his roots are rock n roll.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-05-2007, 08:32 AM

It has always been my contention that I shared knowledge/intelligence with INSIDERS not of the "occult," but those who knew of their existence.

When entering the musician's website, I, in fact, did not make mention of this.

The "covert operation" that they where those whom knew me from the past began shortly after my appearance.

One of the first sexual programming triggers directed toward me personally was, "It's Hammer Time."

Since this was a sexual connotation that he used on me in the past personally, I found it odd, if HE/they wanted me to believe he played some heroic role in my young life, this would be posted on a public forum.

However, in the "cult," privacy does not exist.

I was always referred to as a PRUDE. As if there was something wrong with that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Other "sexual programming" triggers. "What's for dinner?" "Come to Papa" or "Come to Daddy."

These men are pedophiles and the child, daughter role is played out.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:50 AM

I was also told via email from someone on the musician's site to SLEEP DEEP.

and

via email from someone on the musician's site, there was an attempt to illicit a nude photograph of me via webcam.

All while under an altered state of consciousness.

I was also told that I was never alone, this, not as a comforting tool, but to instill the fear of always being watched and to deploy the CHATTER.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-05-2007, 08:54 AM

There is a song with the verse, "you can hide 'neath your covers and study your pain."

This, to neutralize me. I found myself in bed for days reliving torture from the past.

Another verse in a song, "cover me," something like the "whole world is trying to score."

This, to reinforce the action to stay underneath the covers and hide.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-05-2007, 08:56 AM

Another verse in a song, "is it me baby, or just a brilliant disguise."

This, to reinforce that others were pretending to be him.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-05-2007, 06:57 PM

There is information/disinformation about a possible trial that I am sorting through. Whether real or not. There is information about other people accepting money and a GAG order being placed upon them.

This may be connected to the razor blade incident.

There is information about me not accepting any money so that I would not be prohibited from speaking about IT at some point in my life.

Perhaps this is the point.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-05-2007, 09:47 PM

The disinformation is that his name and memory was tortured out of me so that we could not be witnesses against the government.

I sit in a wooden chair and I am strapped in. I am hooked up to an electricshock machine. There is a man behind me who has a finger and a thumb on the pressure points in my neck.

Each time I say his time, I am shocked. I clench my teeth and my body tightens from the shock. My head is forced down. My body is jolted.

I tell them adamantly that I am never going to forget his name or what he did to me.

They tell me that they have ways of making people forget. When they are through with me, I won't remember my own name.

As I spit his name out through clenched teeth, my mouth is trembling.

I try to resist their force.

They say, let us hear you say his name again. My head goes back from another blast of shock.

I tell them they might as well just kill me because I am never going to forget his name, his face, or THEM!

I am told that the "razor blade incident" was a forbidden subject. He was a forbidden subject. I would never speak of him again.

I return home and breakthrough memories occur. I think anger sometimes helped me not to "remember to forget."

I am sure there continued to be contact with him as I remember that he delivered his first truly successful album to my home and further disinformation and control was implemented.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-06-2007, 08:17 AM

Verses; Double-bind meanings:

"You walk with your eyes open, but YOUR LIPS THEY REMAIN SEALED."

Not any longer!

"You always let that medal you wear on your chest get in the way."

I wear my medal with honor and pride.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-07-2007, 04:22 PM

Before I entered this musician's website, I had been having memories of my past for about two years and one "false" memory was that I undergone a sex change operation.

I dismissed this, of course.

However, while I was on his site, and in an altered state of consciousness reference was made to this.

Although, I was altered, I was still somewhat in control of my core and reality. This, a TOOL that I had learned as best as I could in the past so that I could return with information. SO, that they could never OWN me completely. So, that I could be a fly on the wall.

To my benefit against their attempt to make me appear crazy, I did not respond to this reference.

In Peace,
BlueAngel