Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

If they can penetrate one's mind with EMF and if this was tested on me in the past and if they can play games through television and media so as to make ONE believe they are clairvoyant, this is to their advantage.

A reference to my "clarivoyant" abilities was made as well while on this musician's website.

I recalled this before the reference on his site and again, I sat on it.

As I said, this can be acheived through penetrating one's mind, through penetration of walls for spying, knowing what is being spoken about and then writing about it, etc.

It is similar to "gaslighting."

One must remember, if this was accomplished when I was a child, penetration of mind, then certainly it is highly advanced at this time.

A child making claims of this sort and claims of aliens is certainly going become stigmatized. But, then again, this is their MO.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 01-07-2007, 05:34 PM

I made reference to a musician who stated that he sometimes writes from the unconscious. I remarked, this is when you are not awake.

The unconscious is what stores those memories we are unaware of and memories that are too painful for us to remember. It is the brain's natural defense mechanism.

A verse: "what's too painful to remember, we simply choose to forget."

Often, these memories can be brought to the surface when a person is taken into an altered states of consicousness, such as in hypnosis. During hypnosis, an individual can recall unconsicous memories, real or "disinformation."

In my case, I was in an altered state of consciousness on his site, and codes and triggers were being used to call up the disinformation that THEY KNEW had been planted.

An attempt to discredit me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-07-2007, 06:17 PM

Reverse psychology is used when one is under the control of another as in the "satanic cult."

If a remark such as the following is made:

"You are never alone," which was made on this musician's site, it can implant the thought that you are alone or call up the chatter or the fact that you are always being watched and listened to, inside your house, outside of your house.

Or, a remark such as, "I want you to not be afraid of your past," can do the opposite. Suggest to you that you should be afraid when perhaps you weren't.

This is what THEY have always wanted. For me to be alone and afraid.

I'm sure my computer is infiltrated.

When I was emailing someone after HE/the musician and his ilk had brought me to the brink of suicide through emotional abuse, etc., I told him that I felt like dying.

I was outside on my porch wearing a white robe and when I checked the site, HE made a remark about this. Do you always wear a white robe in the daytime? This, right after a helicopter had flown over my house.

After walking with my husband in the neighborhood and helicopters flying overhead, he commented that he was out of there, bringing me to that point of emotional distress.

Afterall, he was my connection to the past. He had the evidence, but if I was with my husband, it was all over between us.

He then returns making jokes about the white robe and now all of a sudden everything is okay again.

My controller had the ability to make me sad, make me happy. He had CONTROL of my emotional state of mind. He had control because he was my handler from the past, I was a mind control victim, and because he brought up disinformation about him being the one to whom I was passing knowledge/intelligence.

I was, in a sense, being held hostage against my own free will.

He falsly claimed to be what he is not!!!

Are you seeing how this works?

Since when does LOVE have to be involved? What's love got to do with a matter involving criminal activity perpetrated against citizen's by the "rogue CIA?"

Nothing!

In this case, it was a condition. And I did not meet the condition.

This person I was emailing about my past made a comment about tapes, when I inquired as to why they don't kill me.

Shortly after, the musician posted on the site, WE HAVE TAPES TO PROVE IT.

I was used as a muse which is commonplace with sex slaves in the music industry.

Read lyrics. So many have the same themes. So much hurt, pain, darkness, mirrors, lonely, thunder, rain, etc., etc., etc. READ some of your favorite rock musician's lyrics.

I received an email from someone on the site stating that his muse (ME) had left him flailing. Again, guilt on me when all of HIS actions were reprehensible.

It may have actually been in my word program. Many times previously written lyrics while on his site, would show up in my email or word program and this was not of my own doing.

There were several times when I was "triggered" to pack my bags. When I look back now, I am amazed at the state of mind I was placed in. I was actually packing my bags and thinking we were going to be together.

When this did not occur, it was to call up the false memory that my parents were always telling me to pack my bags because I never knew when he would be coming.

When he didn't, the hurt, the pain was of their doing.

In actuality, this is the "muse" part of it. The hurt, the pain were from his doing and from this lyrics are born.

Many of his songs speak to meet me here, I'm coming, etc., etc.,

So, when I was young, I was programmed to believe that when these songs were on the radio, I should be ready for him.

Of course, this did not materialize. It was a way to keep me in an emotional state of distress, hurt and pain.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Some of the songs that are not his, but are suppose to be from him to me occurred when I would sit by the radio in the past and a helicopter would fly over.

RADAR ONE is one!

HE said since we couldn't be together until I was better, every love song he ever wrote would be for me and that we would speak to each other through music.

So, I would write back and I believe leave my lyrics/songs somewhere for HIM to pick up.

Once on the site, it was said I was going to receive a "taste of my own medicine."

This, when I refused to stop having intimacy with my husband.

Of note, mind control programs, the FEDERAL RESERVE, etc. were never spoken about while I was on the site.

I was the only person to do so.

There are many songs by other musician's who are, too, a part of the cult and they contain lyrics to keep me confused as to whom my BOSS was.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-07-2007, 06:42 PM

Then there were those times when HE would post blank comments as if he were sad.

One poster replied to him, "You committed perfidy. Suffer in silence."

This is a trigger of course for mind control victims. We are suppose to and we were told to suffer in silence. We were not allowed to cry or to speak to others about our pain.

This same poster made a comment about me having more intelligence than him/her and indicated that I should be doing something about it because there were SPOOKS sitting on the fence.

A FEAR trigger, SPOOKS! Instilling the fear of death another MO.

However, no information as to what exactly I should do was offered. No guidance, no suggestion.

And, while I was in a state of fear, after Kerry made a statement, "Help is on the Way." So, to, did this poster. Materialization of help never prevailed.

Just a ploy to keep me SUCKED in!

When, I felt suicidal, songs would be posted, but they would have double bind meanings. Like, my baby's alive, oh, no, my baby danced herself to death.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-07-2007, 06:58 PM

I'm sure they were hoping that with my bags packed, I would leave my husband as there was no indication they intended on showing up on my doorstep with any proof as to HIS innocence in my past.

There were comments made that they had my back, because I remarked that I didn't want to be alone.

Had this been accomplished, in my emotional state of distress, altered states of consciousness, with sexual programming triggered, and alcohol a main topic on one of the threads on HIS site, their plan that I become sexually permiscuous like my child-like sex slave, Wendy, who was the tramp would be the way to ruin my life and discredit me.

Hotel California was posted many times...

verse, "we are all just prisoners here of our own device."

"In the masters chambers, they gather for their feast...."

Another verse in a song by the Eagles, "don't look back, don't ever look back."

There was false information planted in the past about HIM having been with Streisand and this was referenced on the site. I sat on it.

When I indicated I wasn't financially capable of supporting myself, there was a thread posted, "that I needed help." I did not respond.

I can't imagine what this would have entailed.

There was also this remark about HIS JEALOUSY, which was to trigger a mechanism in me to be overly jealous of him with his wife, with fans, etc.

To that end, this has been beefed up recently. However, it is null and void. It was short-lived after realizing it was "manufactured," and the truth about the "operation" and HIM became clear after I broke free and regained control of my life and mind.

At first, I thought this remark was truly about HIM because of his actions when I did not cease and desist from intimacy with my husband.

Do you see how sadistic this is?

The chatter about being OBSESSED with him appeared.

I couldn't figure this out at first. This voice repeating, "she's obsessed with him." To understand now, is to understand this is what they wanted. For me to appear like some obsessed crazed fan.

This, of course, programmed from the past and it may have been my downfall then, but not now.

When I first entered the site, I truly had no interest in anything other than speaking the truth about our government.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-08-2007, 10:15 AM

To clarify:

SONY had a website with forums, boards, chat rooms, however you chose to refer to them for the many musicians which they HANDLE.

You simply clicked on the name of the musician and were taken to their website.

The website of this particular musician of whom I speak was referred to as his OFFICIAL site, sponsored by SONY, and there were several discussion boards.

The forum/board that I reference in my postings was the POLITICAL discussion board.

HIS SONY forum has been re-located to another website that claims not to be HIS OFFICIAL site and is not sponsored by SONY.

A political discussion forum still exists along with other forums unrelated to politics.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-08-2007, 11:30 AM

This addresses a post in another thread and a comment by me about the relocation of his OFFICIAL SONY site:

Relocation, yes! CIA, yes! But, I would never refer to those THINGS as ASSETS!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-08-2007, 12:53 PM

Thunder has some kind of role in the fear factor along with weather changes. I was terrified of thunder for a very long time. It was said that the GODS were mad. This is programmed into victims and you can see the prevalance of words like thunder, black sun, rain, etc. in musician's lyrics.

It also was a "mood altering" mechanism. To alter your mood, consciousness is the theme of the cult. So that you are never in control of how you feel, act and behave.

There is one particular verse in a song that is quite disturbing to me. In fact the entire song is disturbing and calls up "suicide commands."

"for the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside that IT AIN'T NO SIN TO BE GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE...."

So, basicially the verse is saying that it is a sin to be glad you're alive. Your notion is wrong.

This is double-bind meaning.

I said so many times during my youth how I wished I were never born.

So, this verse speaks to that. It brings up the words, "I wish I was never born." IT brings up those memories of crying as to my predicament. Feeling helpless.

What it really means is that your notion that it isn't a sin to be glad your alive, is wrong.

It produces, this: Well, you can always kill yourself, if you wish you were never born.

It produces despair and sorrow over the atrocities of my past.

Another mood altering mechanism.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-08-2007, 12:58 PM

The scenario back then was that we couldn't be together because I had been brainwashed against me, but I should wait for him. One day it would happen.

I was left in a dream-like state, altered state of consciousness.

Many musicians writes about dreams. This is prevalant. It is commonplace to be tranced in a dream-like state.

Their themes are about hanging on to a dream, making a dream real.

Well, the dream HE wanted me to hold onto was never to materialize.

He would never talk to me, never make contact with me.

Is this what I wanted? Did I want to spend my life living in a dreamworld waiting for someone who was going about his life and would never connect with me because I had been deceived.

So, I went about my life as best I could as I was advised by the OTHERS.

And, here I am.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-10-2007, 08:37 AM

There was a point on the site when I was feeling apprehensive about the assertions as to his "INNOCENCE" in my past.

I was being manipulated, controlled, placed in altered states of consciousness, but, as in the past, I did not lose control of my CORE personality entirely. I was able to stay aware and alert to a certain degree.

Had this not been the case on the site and in the past, I would not be who and where I am today.

There is a feeling that comes over one when THEY are attempting to SWITCH you. This is how I referred to it then and now. SWITCHING you from one alter to another. SWITCHING you with the snap of their fingers, commands, etc. SWITCHING your state of consciousness, state of mind, calling out alters, etc.

This never sat well with me. I wanted to be in CONTROL of myself.

I fought this always. I fought their hypnosis. I fought their ability to have control over my CORE personality. I believe this is what SAVED me from being a total MIND CONTROLLED SLAVE.

A poster on the site asked of me, "who lied?" The disinformation about me having been brainwashed against him by THEM because he was a witness to my abuse was called up and I responded, "THEY lied and NOTHING will keep us apart.

Having been "programmed" not to speak his name, I PMed a poster on the site who had communicated with me and typed his name over and over again in an effort to eradicate the FEAR associated with him.

In Peace,
BlueAngel